Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Just got stopped by the cops
    #3754039 -

This happened five minutes ago.....

I was going for a late night walk.  I live out in a rural area with houses here and there.  All of a sudden a cop car(state troopers) pulls up to me.  They get out of the car.  Keep in mind I have my gun on me and my hand is on my gun(which is in my front coat pocket).  They say, "Do you have any ID on you?".  I say(kind of in a scared voice), "I should inform you that I do have a firearm on me".  I said it in kind of a pussy voice because I was a tad bit scared.  I was worried about what they were going to do when they heard I had a gun.  Were they going to mace me?  Tackle me?  Shoot me?  Thankfully they were cool and I put my hands up and they took the gun out of my pocket.  The cop was like, "Is it loaded?  Is there a bullet in the chamber?"  I said, "Yes and Yes.".  They looked at my concealed carry permit(which is valid).  They then gave me my gun and permit back and said, "Some cars have been broken into lately".  I said, "I'll keep my eyes open".  They gave me a funny look and I was off.

If I was a psycho killer, I could have lit them up and they wouldn't have known what hit them.  Thankfully, I am a nice guy.  :grin:

Edited by RandalFlagg (02/09/05 12:04 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got stopped by the cops [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #3754051 -

"the most surreal thing one could possibly do is run through a crowd firing a pistol randomly." - andre breton, 1936

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got stopped by the cops [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #3754054 -

They probably looked at you weird because you said you were going to keep your eyes open, that just sounds out of place sort of. Maybe they felt threatened by your insinuation of vigilante justice given your firearm and all. Good story though, and you handled the situation well telling them about the gun and evrything. Neat.


--------------------
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got stopped by the cops [Re: Vvellum]
    #3754058 -

finally changed the avatar ehh :smile: interesting quote.. don't know about sureal though :crazy:...


--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got stopped by the cops [Re: flowstone]
    #3754069 -

yes. random homicide is the pinnacle of surrealist theory.
read andre breton.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got stopped by the cops [Re: CaptainJailew]
    #3754117 -

CaptainJailew said:
They probably looked at you weird because you said you were going to keep your eyes open, that just sounds out of place sort of. Maybe they felt threatened by your insinuation of vigilante justice given your firearm and all. 



:lol: That's probably it.


biO: Why is homicide a popular theme in surrealism?







--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got stopped by the cops [Re: Learyfan]
    #3754154 -

why not?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got stopped by the cops [Re: CaptainJailew]
    #3754178 -


Maybe they felt threatened by your insinuation of vigilante justice given your firearm and all.

I seriously doubt they felt threatened by me at all. You know that feeling when your parents were about to catch you doing something bad and you had about 3 or 4 more seconds until they found out? You knew it was inevitable that they would find out and you would get in a lot of trouble. For some godforsaken reason I felt that right as I thought about my gun on me. Even though I am allowed to carry concealed....I still pussied out like a bitch. My voice was weak and it cracked like I lost my breath. I am usually a badass too(I am constantly itching for fights at bars and shit)...but I felt like a twelve year old who just got caught looking at his dad's porno mags. What the fuck happened? Maybe cops just scare me or something. Well...considering they have put some of my friends away, I guess they are kind of scary.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got stopped by the cops [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #3754511 -

crazy

cops here dont even have guns :/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got stopped by the cops [Re: faslimy]
    #3754735 -

i was watching some tv show on the discovery channel, and it had a bunch of cops and shit, and this one woman cop was from some european country, where they dont have guns, and now she was a cop in the US, and she said she would never go back to not having a gun. :shrug:


--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Should we treat pressure cookers the same as firearms?
( 1 2 all )
Shiithead 786 29 03/04/18 03:32 PM
by Apples in Mono
* out-of-line cop
( 1 2 3 all )
poke smot! 6,105 43 06/06/09 11:03 PM
by Polk_Audio3
* How to stop puking/dry heaves???
( 1 2 all )
barfightlard 54,650 32 05/25/05 07:45 AM
by barfightlard
* If a cop pulls you over, can you shine a spotlight back into his Eyes?
( 1 2 all )
PsillyNilly 18,493 30 02/01/05 05:02 PM
by greenpastures
* california stop kaiowas 1,306 18 01/18/05 12:28 PM
by Burke Dennings
* We need more cops like these..
( 1 2 3 all )
Packs 2,876 44 03/09/05 07:07 PM
by TYL3R
* Running From the Cops
( 1 2 all )
Fungi_x 3,379 21 12/03/04 05:05 PM
by Pathos
* cops are pigs the scum of the earth
( 1 2 all )
Gainer 3,947 39 03/09/05 04:35 PM
by faslimy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
959 topic views. 8 members, 62 guests and 222 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.