Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineYthanA
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Male User Gallery

Loc: NY/MA/VT Borderlands
Forum Guidelines [updated 02/07/05]
    #1312758 - 02/16/03 07:48 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Welcome to our Physical & Mental Health forum! If you've found your way to this forum, you may have a problem you need help dealing with. You might be here because you want to offer support and advice to others. Or you could just be looking to improve your overall fitness and quality of life. Either way, we're glad you came. Before posting, we ask that you review this forum's simple guidelines.

1. This forum is intended for serious discussion only, and off-topic or abusive posts will not be tolerated. When offering advice, please make an effort to be as helpful and supportive as possible. Remember, you're talking to real people with real problems and you need to take them seriously.

2. The Shroomery is concerned with your well-being, but we can't be responsible for it. Most of our members have never received any training in crisis intervention or psychiatric counseling, and all advice should be taken with a healthy dose of skepticism. If you have a serious problem you should directly seek professional help. This forum is not a substitute for a doctor or counselor.

3. In an emergency there are many 24-hour, toll-free hotlines available to assist you. Several of these are listed below. Additional resources are available from the U.S. Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration.

National Foundation for Depressive Illness
    Provides information about the symptoms of depressive illness, and follow up information and medical referrals for those who request them.
    800-248-4344

National Mental Health Association
    The National Mental Health Association addresses all aspects of mental health and mental illness.
    800-969-6642

National Suicide Hotline
    The National Suicide Hotline connects you to a certified crisis center near your calling location.
    800-784-2433

SAMHSA's Center for Substance Abuse Treatment
    The Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration can get you in touch with a drug abuse treatment program near you.
    800-662-4357

Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network
    RAINN carries out programs to prevent sexual assault, help victims and ensure that rapists are brought to justice.
    800-656-4673

National Domestic Violence Hotline
    The National Domestic Violence Hotline can help you find out about domestic violence shelters and programs in your area.
    800-537-2238

CDC National STD/AIDS Hotline
    The Center for Disease Control offers support for those infected with a sexually transmitted disease, including HIV/AIDS.
    AIDS: 800-342-2437
    STDs: 800-227-8922

Thanks for doing your part to make this forum a pleasant and useful resource for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

Loc: Radio Free Tibet!
Re: Forum Guidelines [Re: ]
    #1315678 - 02/17/03 11:51 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I?m sorry, that I even have to say this, but I will personally strike down with great vengeance on anyone who doesn?t take this forum seriously, and posts a bunch of crap that should have stayed in the OTD.

People who can?t act maturely in this community, and keep their bad jokes where all bad jokes should be kept (read: OTD), will be reported to me, and banned for an undisclosed period of time. Believe me, you do not want to be at the bitter end of my ranting PMs pleading to be let back into this community, so please save us both the hassle and act maturely. Thank you! :smile:

That is all...

--------------------

Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
Re: Forum Guidelines [Re: Papaver]
    #1956290 - 09/27/03 01:04 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

as there has been somewhat of a recent rash of abusive and otherwise insisitive bahavior in this forum i feel obligated to add that i will be keeping vigilant watch for any such behavior and will be responding accordingly.

abusive behavior will not be tollerated in this forum.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

Loc: Radio Free Tibet!
Re: Forum Guidelines [Re: canid]
    #1956356 - 09/27/03 01:52 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

And now a word from the Administrative Staff...

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother?s keeper and the finder of lost children. And we will strike down upon thee with great vengeance, and furious anger, those who would attempt to poison and destroy our brothers!

PS: We?re serious. If a Support Group Mod warns you about your behavior in this forum, then you may find yourself banned. These Mods have our full support.

--------------------

Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
Re: Forum Guidelines [updated 02/07/05] [Re: Ythan]
    #3744341 - 02/07/05 05:51 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

update: i will not tolerate mindless postwhoring, especialy in threads requestsing support. this is covered in rule:

1.)
"This forum is intended for serious discussion only, and off-topic...posts will not be tolerated."

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom