Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
I got into trouble today in class
    #3730764 -

In college at that .... I have a folder with pictures of Ken Kesey, Jimmy Hendrix and The Grateful Dead. It also has a quote in it.

"The drugs that played such a big role in his life were never meant as an anesthetic or escape, but as an instrument of exploration"



I was told that it was not alot to have anything to do with drugs in plain view. ... WHAT THE FUCK ?????????

I refused to take it off. My professor said he was going to turn me in to the Dean of Students.

Oh well.



~~ JJ :gd_icon: :heart: Shine On


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got into trouble today in class [Re: JettaJay]
    #3730780 -

Remind them of that little thing called FREE SPEECH. Then tell them to "FUCK OFF".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got into trouble today in class [Re: JettaJay]
    #3730781 -

Good for you man, stand up to the man!  :laugh:


--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got into trouble today in class [Re: drtyfrnk]
    #3730784 -

Well, maybe you shouldn't use the F word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got into trouble today in class [Re: JettaJay]
    #3730799 -

Stay more low key around people like that.  While I agree with free speech and all that, sometimes you gotta have a little restraint if you don't want to advertise your views to non-drug people.  IMO anyway

:naughty:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got into trouble today in class [Re: JettaJay]
    #3730804 -

You were breaking now rules. You are allowed to have that on there. Dont take that shit from them.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got into trouble today in class [Re: drtyfrnk]
    #3730825 -

drtyfrnk said:
Good for you man, stand up to the man!  :laugh:



I am .... I hope they try to kick me out .... I'll be going for free then.

supernova said:
Well, maybe you shouldn't use the F word.



:rotfl: You're awesome Bro !!


Booooom said:
Stay more low key around people like that.  While I agree with free speech and all that, sometimes you gotta have a little restraint if you don't want to advertise your views to non-drug people. IMO anyway

:naughty:



I agree to some extent but my beilefs about LSD will not let me have restraint. I think everyone, when ready, should have Lucy atleast once.

ShroomOmatic said:
You were breaking now rules. You are allowed to have that on there. Dont take that shit from them.



I will not stand down. I will fight for my beliefs until they either back down on thier own or are made to back down.


~~ JJ :gd_icon: :heart: Shine On


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got into trouble today in class [Re: JettaJay]
    #3730884 -

Fuck that shit man!!
That professor has a twig up his bung hole no doubt..

man, I am all about fighting the power..

FIGHT FIGHT
UNITE UNITE!
SEAL THE DEAL
STEAL THE DEAL!
:gd_icon: :sun: :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got into trouble today in class [Re: JettaJay]
    #3730890 -

Next time you see him ask him how long he's been working for TEH GESTAPO!

Like someone said the free speach thingy too.

If I where you I would tell him to make me take it off my shit, I would also politely add a fuck you or two!


--------------------

BigUpRadio
WorldReggaeShow
DreaderThanDread - Listen!
(druqs said) don't get arsey, just get RC.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got into trouble today in class [Re: Its Pat]
    #3730901 -

or: load a squirt gun with liquid LSD and play sniper :evil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got into trouble today in class [Re: Aqua]
    #3730912 -

I'm thinking 1000 - 1200 mics in his morning coffee would do the trick


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got into trouble today in class [Re: JettaJay]
    #3730926 -

So you pay thousands of dollars a year and some asshole says you can't have a quote about drugs. Thats pure bs. There is a national association of professors, im not sure what its actual name is, but you should report him to them for trying to limit your freedom of speech. If you go to a state school yuo should also report him to the administration for violation of freedom of speech.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got into trouble today in class [Re: JettaJay]
    #3730934 -

could always do the super glue in chair, or on his writting utensil.. Cheese in the desk drawers, glue things to the floor.. There are lots of ways to be evil :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got into trouble today in class [Re: Aqua]
    #3730946 -

Aqua said:
could always do the super glue in chair, or on his writting utensil.. Cheese in the desk drawers, glue things to the floor.. There are lots of ways to be evil :lol:




I don't wanna be to evil .... just wanna make him realize the error of his ways.


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got into trouble today in class [Re: Boom]
    #3730996 -

Booooom said:
Stay more low key around people like that.  While I agree with free speech and all that, sometimes you gotta have a little restraint if you don't want to advertise your views to non-drug people.  IMO anyway

:naughty:



Ah, HORSESHIT! It's not his problem. He's exercising his freedom of speech. That dickhead prof is the one with the problem. If he's offended by that quote, big fuckin deal, he'll get over it. I don't want to seem as if I'm lashing out at you, I just don't agree with keeping a low profile or hiding my views from anyone. Once they get you doing that, they've got you by the balls man. Give em' an inch and they'll take the fucking planet. Hell no, I says. Say what you feel, where you will. Don't take any crap from those flag waving hipocrites. ...*methinks - calm down, juice, before you get Jay in trouble*...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got into trouble today in class [Re: 13eetleJuice]
    #3731036 -

I mentioned in my philosophy journal that I had experience with mushrooms, cacti and things of that sort. I was relating it to a chapter on religious drug experience in William James' "Varities of Religous Experiences", so it wasn't completely random.


But yeah, you're in college now, you have the right to think what you want. If she found a joint in your notebook, that would probably be some kind of violation of campus rules. As long as the school you're going to is not extremely conservative, you could probably present your side of it to the Dean. Just do it intelligently and semi-academicly.


--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got into trouble today in class [Re: 13eetleJuice]
    #3731040 -

13eetleJuice said:
Booooom said:
Stay more low key around people like that.  While I agree with free speech and all that, sometimes you gotta have a little restraint if you don't want to advertise your views to non-drug people.  IMO anyway

:naughty:



Ah, HORSESHIT! It's not his problem. He's exercising his freedom of speech. That dickhead prof is the one with the problem. If he's offended by that quote, big fuckin deal, he'll get over it. I don't want to seem as if I'm lashing out at you, I just don't agree with keeping a low profile or hiding my views from anyone. Once they get you doing that, they've got you by the balls man. Give em' an inch and they'll take the fucking planet. Hell no, I says. Say what you feel, where you will. Don't take any crap from those flag waving hipocrites. ...*methinks - calm down, juice, before you get Jay in trouble*...




Not gonna get me into trouble. I will tell them what I think of thier policies ......



--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got into trouble today in class [Re: JettaJay]
    #3731246 -

^ ^ .... hahahahaha, don't let them push you around at all man, you know your rights.  That prof. is jacked up, I cant beleive some people will go out of their way to fuck you over... it's happened to me, and prolly everyone else on this board

Stick with it bro  :stoned:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got into trouble today in class [Re: JettaJay]
    #3731258 -

I don't get it..

I write surreal fiction surrounding drugs (sometimes just 'regular' surrealism),

I draw pictures of shrooms all over desks, pot leaves everywhere, have open discussions with people about drug use

Smoked a J with one of my English profs


wheretf do you live, Jesusland? I think my classes would jump a professor for flappin their lips like that

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got into trouble today in class [Re: JettaJay]
    #3731261 -

This is the guy that's going to be grading your work, so I wouldn't piss him off. Being on good terms with your professors can really help out a lot. Yeah it sucks that the guys a dick, but you should choose your battles wisely.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Source for Speech Class wingless 555 5 09/25/05 07:39 PM
by Prisoner#1
* need some help for speech class *DELETED* roby000 798 11 09/28/05 01:20 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* why is free speech so offensive??
( 1 2 all )
KingOftheThing 3,379 21 02/08/05 01:07 PM
by newuser1492
* Bob Marley - "War/No More Trouble" (last show) LearyfanS 597 1 09/24/05 12:14 AM
by TheCheat
* speech class help again... *DELETED* roby000 638 6 10/18/05 04:20 PM
by daimyo
* Ugh. I have to give a speech.... Madtowntripper 582 5 04/21/05 04:53 PM
by myndreach
* Philosophy class
( 1 2 all )
Liquidkick 2,591 35 06/01/06 12:36 PM
by Liquidkick
* Dosing before class TYL3R 1,391 17 05/09/05 10:16 AM
by mantis

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,598 topic views. 3 members, 18 guests and 65 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 16 queries.