Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop for:   Amazon Agar, Petri Dish   eBay Lab Glassware

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineGiga_Funk
Cheap lab stuff
    #372497 - 08/15/01 07:05 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Hey everyone i just wrote this huge post and lost it so forgive me if this re-post isnt entertaining....
www.sciplus.com american sceince and surplus
500 ml erlen flask 4.75(thats borscilite glass same as pyrex and phatty glass bowls) alcohol burners 5.75 and 6 wicks for 2 bucks... oh if you go to the site search for un-bunsen to find the alchohol lamp...they carry a whole line of that glassware..and they sell endless sterile bags (specifically for sterilizing med tools) for 7.50 for 100 ft(2inch wide the 6 is a little more) i persanally use al foil... scalpels and all kinds of stuf check often better yetr get a catalog they are awsome(very funny) they sell petri dishes and they even have some agar...i dont know how much go check... they are a surplus place..thats why the lab ware is a steal...so things move, check often....I love this place great for the mad-scientist-on-a-budget type...and this is my way of helping everyone...cept the retail vendors(on the labware) but those retail vendors have other great stuff...and the best part of all(for us paranoids) the place has NOTHING to do with mushrooms(cept the sell cool novelty junk as well((trip toys)))...

Giga-Funk

When tripping and frolicking with unicorns, do NOT,under ANY circumstance, let them persuade you to play the innocent childrens game "leapfrog"

--------------------
I believe in magick

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineGiga_Funk
Re: Cheap lab stuff [Re: Giga_Funk]
    #373805 - 08/17/01 08:01 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

hey they also have inline air filters...you know for and aqaurium pump 4 for 5 bucks...they are not nice autclavable ones like you get for 80 bucks else where but damn...i ordered so ill report to you all...

When tripping and frolicking with unicorns, do NOT,under ANY circumstance, let them persuade you to play the innocent childrens game "leapfrog"

--------------------
I believe in magick

Offlinejonnyshaggs420
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Mid-West
Re: Cheap lab stuff [Re: Giga_Funk]
    #373840 - 08/17/01 10:22 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Seperatory funnels. Thats all I needed to see. hehehe.

Novelty

--------------------
Vote Jonnyshaggs in the next election for GOD...Its the responsible choice

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop for:   Amazon Agar, Petri Dish   eBay Lab Glassware

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum