Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinesublimistri
Higher Than AKite
Male User Gallery

Loc: Forgotten
Wow - A Salvia Expierience
    #3709414 - 01/31/05 06:39 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Right now im getting salvia gravity , but i find nothing better to do at the moment. I feel like im supposed to be writing this.... But i dont know what forum to write it in.

Well , I was gonna smoke 3 bowls of salvia , one hit , change bowls , like someone said , i forget who...

Well ... While i was holding my 2nd hit about to pack my third , i was in a dreamlike state (thats the best term for it)... Its my second one today. Well anyways back to the point.

I was reaching for the leaves until i started laughing , I was counting for my second hold in also , it was at 30 , and i was exhaling. but anyways
while i went to pack.... I dont really know what the fuck happened.
Theres was like 3 people , and from what i remember , i think i was doing all the voices, when i came to reality , i found myself talking to myself. I went to pack the third bowl , and just cracked up , i had to set the bong down... I went back into the dream , thats the reason i started laughing.

So i went out of my room into the living room , took a look outside , then came back in my room , grabbed the bong , ,went to pack it , and laughed again , i was laughing so hard for no reason , and then i found myself talking to myself again , ina different voice then my own. this dream was wierd. It felt like I was in someones memory , i didnt know who i was..... There was like 3 children from what i remember. all around the age of 6.

We (i say this because iw as all of them) were arguing. It had something to do with the bong , so everytime i tried to pack it , i would start laughing and try to put it down. This was very very wierd.

The first dreamlike state i had earlier was kinda like this , but i called it nothing , i thought it was jsut me talking in my head (Which it was on the first one) but it was a dreamlike state liek this one. il have to write about that one ina few min , i dont feel liek typing anymore.

--------------------
Tradelist
My Ethnobotanical Garden
Cup Greenhouse Tek. Make small sturdy pots (With detachable grenhouse tops) with cups.

Your human friend will have to dose atropine uninformed, I will not spread information that may harm a cat. - Wiccan_Seeker

Edited by sublimistri (01/31/05 06:48 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKenny7822
Kenny
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: MA, USA
Re: Wow - A Salvia Expierience [Re: sublimistri]
    #3709507 - 01/31/05 06:53 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

That's what happened to me the first time I tried salvia, I started talking to myself. I don't even remember what I was saying I was just mumbling random crap. It was very weird.

Offlinesublimistri
Higher Than AKite
Male User Gallery

#3709511 - 01/31/05 06:53 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

wow , i dont remember too much while writing this other than my mind was thinking faster than my fingers , but , i was still in my trip at that time , i dont know whats going on right now , but it feels like im high.

--------------------
Tradelist
My Ethnobotanical Garden
Cup Greenhouse Tek. Make small sturdy pots (With detachable grenhouse tops) with cups.

Your human friend will have to dose atropine uninformed, I will not spread information that may harm a cat. - Wiccan_Seeker

Offlinesublimistri
Higher Than AKite
Male User Gallery

#3709534 - 01/31/05 06:55 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I think that was random crap i was mumbling too , but it was so damn wierd , because i was come to semi reality , then find myself laughing so much spit was coming out my mouth , then id go back into the dream.

--------------------
Tradelist
My Ethnobotanical Garden

OfflinePiercedfiend
Stranger

Loc: Hanover, Pa
    #3709675 - 01/31/05 07:19 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I should be getting salvia either tomorrow or the next day 10x off eBay lol. I hope I have as good of a trip as you did I've only tried it once but didn't extract it right so it didn't work.. I hope this does. What about changing bowls? I was just gonna smoke mine out of a bong.

--------------------

A childs rhyme stuck in my head. It said that life is but a dream. Ive spent so many years in question to find Ive known this all along..

Edited by Piercedfiend (01/31/05 07:20 PM)

Offlinesublimistri
Higher Than AKite
Male User Gallery

Re: Wow - A Salvia Expierience [Re: Piercedfiend]
    #3709716 - 01/31/05 07:26 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

With 10x im not usre if you will need to do what i was doing,
after every hit the leaves were cashed , so while holding in the hits (i would count to 30 so i know how long i held it in) , and while counting i would take out the cash and put in new leaves.

--------------------
Tradelist
My Ethnobotanical Garden

Anonymous

#3709884 - 01/31/05 07:57 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Thats sally for you :wink:

InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#3709894 - 01/31/05 07:59 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Damn, i want to try this soo bad. Tomorrow, Tyler. Tomorrow. :smile:

OfflineEuphoricDisaster
CultivationProdigy

Loc: Where the good times roll...
Re: Wow - A Salvia Expierience [Re: TYL3R]
    #3715477 - 02/01/05 07:42 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

did you smoke an extract, or just plain salvia leaves?

--------------------

-------------------------------------------------
Prying open My "Third Eye"--Bill Hicks, Also Tool

OfflinePinkFloydRocks
Stranger
Re: Wow - A Salvia Expierience [Re: Piercedfiend]
    #3715638 - 02/01/05 08:11 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Report back with how the ebay seller worked out. I noticed it is cheap off ebay and rather expensive and hard to find around here. I've been wanting to give salvia a shot.

--------------------
"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do." -Bob Dylan

"Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted."
-John Lennon

"I am not only a pacifist but a militant pacifist. I am willing to fight for peace. Nothing will end war unless the people themselves refuse to go to war."
-Albert Einstein

Offlinesublimistri
Higher Than AKite
Male User Gallery

Re: Wow - A Salvia Expierience [Re: PinkFloydRocks]
    #3715687 - 02/01/05 08:20 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

it was plain leaves.

--------------------
Tradelist
My Ethnobotanical Garden

InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Threshold.
Re: Wow - A Salvia Expierience [Re: PinkFloydRocks]
    #3715690 - 02/01/05 08:20 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

something both me and afriend noticed about salvia is 2 things:
1. there always seems to be this sense of several presences/people. they r not seen but thought and felt.
2. there is a sense of some sort of conspiracy or theme going on between them.

in my friends first experience he described these presences as ancestors and thought his dead grandmother was sitting with him, although not seen.

OfflineEuphoricDisaster
CultivationProdigy

Re: Wow - A Salvia Expierience [Re: Shnezbit]
    #3715716 - 02/01/05 08:23 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i just got an ounce on ebay. it only takes a couple bowl fulls to get off like that?

--------------------

InvisibleTYL3R

Re: Wow - A Salvia Expierience [Re: Shnezbit]
    #3715730 - 02/01/05 08:25 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i just am starting to come back from my first experience. i cant believe the things i felt, thought. I explained it quickly through an instant messenger, so i wouldn't forget anything. I will compile the ims, and try to piece together everything.

Edited by x_TYLER_x (02/01/05 08:27 PM)

Offlinesublimistri
Higher Than AKite
Male User Gallery

Re: Wow - A Salvia Expierience [Re: EuphoricDisaster]
    #3715742 - 02/01/05 08:26 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

It took tyler one bowl , it took me two , but u have to hold ur hits and change bowls at the same time (count to thirty while holding then exhale) take no breathes in between hits. always have the lighter on the salvia while hitting. and use a water bong.

--------------------
Tradelist
My Ethnobotanical Garden

OfflineEuphoricDisaster
CultivationProdigy

#3715743 - 02/01/05 08:26 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i heard using a butane lighter is best for salvia, is that true?

Edited by EuphoricDisaster (02/01/05 08:28 PM)

Offlinesublimistri
Higher Than AKite
Male User Gallery

#3715758 - 02/01/05 08:29 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

we have been using normal , they work , but im sure butane is alot better.

--------------------
Tradelist
My Ethnobotanical Garden

InvisibleTYL3R

#3715760 - 02/01/05 08:29 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

one medium bowl. i am still freaked out. i will explain in a little bit, when i regain my bearings.

InvisibleTYL3R

#3715992 - 02/01/05 09:10 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

This is a report of my experience, as much of it as i can remember.

At 9:10pm i headed outside with the bowl of the Tinman packed with Salvia Divinorum Leaves.
I went to my favorite chair and sat down. I grabbed the bong and Sam's Choice water bottle i had previously sat there. I was out of breath from walking up a hill to my smoking chair, and i waited to catch it. After i caught it i lit up the TinMan. After taking a huge hit i waited as long as i could (which was prob more than 30sec). After i could hold no longer....i exhaled. I took three breaths and was lighting up my second hit when i felt that the ground was tilting to the right. I took another large hit and waited. Immediately after exhaling i took another big hit.

Everything after that point was a blur.

There was a jester. He resembled a Joker than you discard from a deck of playing cards. There were jesters like him all running through my head going a certain direction. He was telling me to walk left, with his copies. The only thing there was in reality and time and space was to run with the rest of the jesters. He was angry because i stopped. He was yelling. I was sure he was going to hurt me if i didn't comply. I was frightened, and confused at the same time. I then felt, and heard another person communicating with me. It was a she. She looked like a queen.

She told me not to run. She was quiet, and the jester was very loud. I wanted to come back inside. When i thought of this, the jester because angered. He told me that my whole life was fake. He said it was not real. He said i should go left, with everyone else. But i didn't want to. I was sure that my life was real. He then tried to prove to me that it was fake. He presented a person, who i cant remember, then he took them away. They were fake. Then another person. Then i started to believe him. I thought of someone i had seen not too long ago, in my fake life. The jester could not take him away. I started to believe in my life.

This is when i remembered what i was doing.

I examined myself. i was standing up with the water bong in my hand. I wanted to pour it out.

The Jester wanted me to stop. He yelled.

I then emptied it and proceeded to walk down the hill. I could hear him repeating himself over and over again, telling me to stop and run with the rest of them. I refused and kept walking fast to my door. I got there, still hearing him, and went inside. I then collapsed on my bed and waited. I was sweating profusely. It was over. After a while his presence faded greatly....then was gone.

For about 20 mins i still felt compelled to go back up there. But i chilled out, and got some grub.

That probably sounded crazy as shit. But i swear to you that is everything i felt. When i got inside and cleared my head I realized that i was truly scared, and how crazy that was. Salvia is a truly complex thing. I feel that i must wait a while before i try it again.

:darkside:~TYLER~:darkside:

Edited by x_TYLER_x (03/14/05 08:53 PM)

OfflineEuphoricDisaster
CultivationProdigy

#3717411 - 02/02/05 02:22 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

you didnt smoke extract either?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order