Home | Community | Message Board

The Spore Depot
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineKenny7822
Kenny
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: MA, USA
My first time trying salvia
    #3602810 - 01/09/05 11:38 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

So, last night was my first time trying salvia. I bought some 6x standardized extract from iamshaman and so me and my friend decided to try it last night at his house. I wasn't sure what to expect so I let him go first so that I could watch what happens. I watched him take 3 hits out of the glass pipe and then I watched his face go blank then he looked like he was seeing something amazing. He was trying to tell me something but it was like he just couldn't finish what he was saying. He then proceeded to put down the pipe and turn his head towards the wall. Once he turned his head towards the wall he mumbled something and then he got up and started walking around a little bit. He still had this awe struck look on his face. When I would try to ask him what is was like he wouldn't say anything for about 10 seconds but then he would answer. He tried to describe it to me but it just didn't make sense. I wouldn't fully understand what he was saying until my turn.

I decided that I did not want to go into the salvia trip alone so my friend decided to venture back with me. We passed the bowl back and forth taking big hits quickly. I wasn't expecting much but then after holding in my fourth hit for a while the "trip" came on real fast. Right then my friend was saying something to me and I wanted to say something back but it was like I could not control my body. I was frozen right then. I wanted to describe to him how I felt but no words would come out. At that second I didn't need words because it felt like my friend knew what I was feeling almost like we shared the same brain. I was laughing inside because I thought to myself, "wow, everyone ought to see things like this" and I wanted to laugh out loud too but I wasn't able to control my body. Then I saw a door. This was incredibly weird because my friend was talking to me about this door earlier as he was trying to describe the trip to me. Now he was telling me about the door again and it was like he was taking the words right out of my mouth. I was shocked, I couldn't say anything because he was saying it all for me, it was like I said before, we shared the same brain. He kept telling me that I needed to break through that door because on the other side of that door is a whole new world, one you cannot imagine. I saw this door he was talking about, it was right in front of me. I was right at the door about to go through it and then I was sucked back into reality faster than the speed of light and everything was normal again.

That was definitely the weirdest thing I've ever experienced. I was trying to explain the trip to my friend after but I didn't need to because for some reason I knew that he knew. He was right by my side the whole time and we went up to that door together, I know he saw what I saw. After this me and my friend went to a party and I was still kind of feeling the after effects of salvia. I had this strong urge to tell everyone about my trip but I knew they wouldn't understand, none of them had ever tried salvia.

For me salvia was quite and enjoyable experience. I went into it very nervous and kind of scared but the trip was very enjoyable. I didn't break through that door though, I'm not sure what was on the other side, I think if I was able to take another hit I would have burst through that door. Next time I will have to see what's on the other side. Sorry about the length of this report, I hope I did a good job explaining.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinesublimistri
Higher Than AKite
Male User Gallery

Loc: Forgotten
Re: My first time trying salvia [Re: Kenny7822]
    #3602845 - 01/09/05 11:44 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

i cant wait to try it , good trip report makes me want to try it more.

--------------------
Tradelist
My Ethnobotanical Garden
Cup Greenhouse Tek. Make small sturdy pots (With detachable grenhouse tops) with cups.

Your human friend will have to dose atropine uninformed, I will not spread information that may harm a cat. - Wiccan_Seeker

OfflineKenny7822
Kenny
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: MA, USA
Re: My first time trying salvia [Re: sublimistri]
    #3602892 - 01/09/05 11:57 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

You have no idea what you are in for. It's so weird, I read tons of trip reports but I just didn't get it until I tried it myself. It was a good experience though.

Offlinebeejay
some randominternet dude

Loc: The Dark Tower
Re: My first time trying salvia [Re: Kenny7822]
    #3602894 - 01/09/05 11:57 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Good report Kenny. Wait till you actually break through. Im using the 20x from the same place and boy oh boy is it crazy. Reality gets completely thrown out the window. You probably wont even know that you exist during the trip. There is a whole other world behind that door, but its good that you started the way you did. I like to have several trips in a night on salvia. I'll usually start with a small hit to get my head ready. Then after a little while I'll go for the breakthrough.

Last week I smoked a bunch while on a small dose of shrooms by myself. It was great. After one smoke session, the world began to blow away in front of me. It was as if what I was seeing was just some sand painting being swept away by the wind. The physical sensation was so strong that I had to hold on not to be carried away... or so it seemed. Salvia is an amazing substance and I just hope that it reamains avaliable for some time.

Glad to hear you had a good experience. Keep us updated on future journeys.

--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

InvisibleTYL3R
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chico Flag
Re: My first time trying salvia [Re: beejay]
    #3602903 - 01/09/05 12:00 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

nice report :thumbup:

InvisibleSinbad
Living TheMoment
Male

Loc: Under The Bodhi Tree
Re: My first time trying salvia [Re: TYL3R]
    #3603253 - 01/09/05 01:54 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Usually the 6x extract is the crude extract and is not standardised. Next time go for the standardize extract its much cleaner and more powerful.

Salvia really kick butt

--------------------

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

Re: My first time trying salvia [Re: Sinbad]
    #3603899 - 01/09/05 04:36 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I hate the salvia gravity effect. It always gets to me.

--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Community >> The Pub