Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Dogs
    #3692841 -

any of you guys have a dog or dogs? I'm assuming this is going to increase my chance of contams for my first grow?


--------------------
~Skipp
"I like cigarettes, Miss Taggart. I like to think of fire held in a man's hand. Fire, a dangerous force, tamed at his fingertips. I often wonder about the hours when a man sits alone, watching the smoke of a cigarette, thinking. I wonder what great things have come alive from such hours. When a man thinks, there is a spot of fire alive in his mind---and it is proper that he should have the burning point of a cigarette as his one expression."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogs [Re: Damn_Skippy]
    #3692863 -

Yes, & maybe, depends how careful/ anal you are. I leave mine in the kennel for a lil while while work needs to be done.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogs [Re: metasin]
    #3692881 -

I'm pretty anal. I keep my place spotless. Dogs do carry a lot of contams though


--------------------
~Skipp
"I like cigarettes, Miss Taggart. I like to think of fire held in a man's hand. Fire, a dangerous force, tamed at his fingertips. I often wonder about the hours when a man sits alone, watching the smoke of a cigarette, thinking. I wonder what great things have come alive from such hours. When a man thinks, there is a spot of fire alive in his mind---and it is proper that he should have the burning point of a cigarette as his one expression."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogs [Re: Damn_Skippy]
    #3692900 -

Two dogs and a cat here, no contam issues for me. As long as your work area is sterile and you don't have mounds of dog/cat hair on the floor, you should be fine.


--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogs [Re: Holydiver]
    #3692992 -

thanks diver


--------------------
~Skipp
"I like cigarettes, Miss Taggart. I like to think of fire held in a man's hand. Fire, a dangerous force, tamed at his fingertips. I often wonder about the hours when a man sits alone, watching the smoke of a cigarette, thinking. I wonder what great things have come alive from such hours. When a man thinks, there is a spot of fire alive in his mind---and it is proper that he should have the burning point of a cigarette as his one expression."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogs [Re: Damn_Skippy]
    #3693097 -

I blame all of my contamns on my wife's cat. Fucker...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogs [Re: Anjing]
    #3693129 -

wash the dog/cat in question..

every day..

helps if you have a dishwasher or very large washing machine

heheheh


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogs [Re: Hambo]
    #3693135 -

Hambo said:
wash the dog/cat in question..

every day..

helps if you have a dishwasher or very large washing machine

heheheh



:shocked: :laugh: :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogs [Re: metasin]
    #3693178 -

hahaha


--------------------
~Skipp
"I like cigarettes, Miss Taggart. I like to think of fire held in a man's hand. Fire, a dangerous force, tamed at his fingertips. I often wonder about the hours when a man sits alone, watching the smoke of a cigarette, thinking. I wonder what great things have come alive from such hours. When a man thinks, there is a spot of fire alive in his mind---and it is proper that he should have the burning point of a cigarette as his one expression."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogs [Re: Damn_Skippy]
    #3693258 -

We have a cat that never gets washed (except what he does himself)..never goes out either...but I have VERY few contams and I do g2g/agar/ liquid culture work and all that open air (sterilized and cleaned bathroom with a HEPA running)


--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogs [Re: Damn_Skippy]
    #3693635 -

My dog hasn't been a contam issue.

He sorta likes the fun guys.



--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!


Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogs [Re: Damn_Skippy]
    #3694641 -

My house is full of dogs and I've experienced very few contam issues. Take reasonable precautions and you'll be fine.


--------------------


Fascism (fash'izem) n. A governmental system marked by a centralized dictatorship, stringent socioeconomic controls, and often belligerent nationalism. see also: the Bush Administration.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Dogs and their Dander odinssun 1,302 4 12/30/02 07:43 AM
by Curious_George
* Dishwasher Sterilization Technique djcontra 4,879 5 01/19/03 04:19 AM
by Krayzie
* Dishwasher Disinfection
( 1 2 all )
ghostcook 3,371 28 01/16/04 06:32 AM
by ghostcook
* Dishwasher Terrarium. PDU 1,322 13 09/30/05 09:18 PM
by X24
* Steralizing with a dishwasher?? chris999 716 5 04/11/06 03:50 PM
by MerchantP
* Sanitizing Mason Jars in a dishwasher.... Growbaby 2,169 4 12/17/04 07:04 PM
by Growbaby
* Dishwasher Sanitization...? will it work?
( 1 2 all )
FellowGrower 2,514 24 06/13/07 03:19 AM
by FellowGrower
* FUCKIN DOG!
( 1 2 all )
fatesrush 2,175 21 05/18/03 09:10 AM
by Mike Elium

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
1,432 topic views. 18 members, 80 guests and 110 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 14 queries.