Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore Boomr Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDEMEGA
Child of God
 User Gallery
Loc: IN you miND
GANOI+PERLITE PF TEK
    #3682935 - 01/26/05 12:02 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

made substate using ganoi grain instead of brf, and used perlite instead of verm using the pf tek, the problem is there is no growth at all?I pressure cooked it, and followed the same method, as the other jars which have brf instead of ganoi, and they are doing fine. also can anyone tell me what can i use as a drip shiled instead of plexi(low on funds)...also can i use wheat germ as a nutrient souce instead of brf?? :smile:
the end doent just, justfy the means, but the whole thing is wrong, the means is the end..

--------------------
if a point has no size. how can the parts of a line(points) be of an infinite value, when the line it self is finite.how can the sum of the parts be greater than the whole?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemetasin
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: GANOI+PERLITE PF TEK [Re: DEMEGA]
    #3682953 - 01/26/05 12:08 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

So what made you think you should use perlite instead of vermiculite?
They are two totally different things.

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
    #3682956 - 01/26/05 12:09 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Perlite helps water evaporate. You would of been better off using strait bat shit. Did you leech it? What kind of perlite was it, some have shit added to it.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

OfflineDEMEGA
Child of God
 User Gallery
Re: GANOI+PERLITE PF TEK [Re: metasin]
    #3682959 - 01/26/05 12:10 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

went to the store, they had no verm, so i got perlite...they are doing a good job...ill post a pic soon of both the brf+perlite, and the ganoi+perlite pics...

--------------------
if a point has no size. how can the parts of a line(points) be of an infinite value, when the line it self is finite.how can the sum of the parts be greater than the whole?

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
    #3682964 - 01/26/05 12:12 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

How do ya figure its doing good when you just said there is no growth at all?

--------------------

Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

OfflineDEMEGA
Child of God
 User Gallery
Re: GANOI+PERLITE PF TEK [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3682974 - 01/26/05 12:16 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i made 2 batches one with ganoi and the other with brf..the brf ones are doing good, but the ganoi ones arent doing nothing at all..????

--------------------

Invisiblemetasin
Stranger
 User Gallery

#3682979 - 01/26/05 12:17 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I love seeing someones first post here blatantly disregarding any teks and asking why their shit isn't working.

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
    #3682986 - 01/26/05 12:19 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Yup and hes about to start arguing with us saying perlite is best imho. lol

--------------------

InvisibleChilon
Stranger
Re: GANOI+PERLITE PF TEK *DELETED* [Re: metasin]
    #3682990 - 01/26/05 12:20 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah you need to post the pics.

Edited by Chilon (01/26/05 12:34 PM)

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: GANOI+PERLITE PF TEK [Re: Chilon]
    #3683009 - 01/26/05 12:25 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Hell the newb says, they both say lite on the end, that must mean they are used for the same things.

--------------------

OfflineDEMEGA
Child of God
 User Gallery
    #3683024 - 01/26/05 12:32 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

im going to post them now....i just wanted to know if anyone ever tried to experament with the ganoi grains, and what was the out come.im also going to use barley and wheat germ...has anyone tried this ???im not going to argue man..i just need a little of advice, ive only grown 3 times, but they all were huge huge flushes, consideringmy limited space...thx

--------------------

OfflineDEMEGA
Child of God
 User Gallery
    #3683029 - 01/26/05 12:33 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

here the pics friends

--------------------

OfflineKinderfeld
BuddingHerpetologist

Loc: BatCountry
    #3683039 - 01/26/05 12:37 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

???Where???

Invisiblemetasin
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: GANOI+PERLITE PF TEK [Re: Kinderfeld]
    #3683042 - 01/26/05 12:37 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

pics??

OfflineDEMEGA
Child of God
 User Gallery
    #3683043 - 01/26/05 12:38 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

pic

--------------------

Invisiblemetasin
Stranger
 User Gallery

#3683061 - 01/26/05 12:43 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

You do NOT want to use perlite in anything other than a ghetto fruiting chamber. Perlite wicks moisture, vermiculite holds moisture.

:demega: Even if your jars go 100%, my question is what is going to happen when you birth them? If they do make it out of the jar, they are just going to dry out rather quickly.
Disregarding the fact that you used perlite instead of vermiculite, your ratios look way off. What kind of specs did you use when you mixed??

Offlineillahee
Content Observer
Male
    #3683067 - 01/26/05 12:46 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

haha nice to see someone's ghetto ass setup (no offense) has worked...ahh i wish mine had. haha good luck, but next time please read the tek's i'm sure they'll help you and your flushes out.

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
    #3683068 - 01/26/05 12:46 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

So that's the bat shit and verm that is colonized?

If it don't contam i don't see why that wont fruit, the perlite cakes if the colonize will dry up fast dunking will be needed between each flush.

--------------------

OfflineDEMEGA
Child of God
 User Gallery
    #3683072 - 01/26/05 12:47 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

used 140ml c of perlite, 40ml c of brf/ganoi, and some water to make it cophesive

--------------------

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
    #3683101 - 01/26/05 12:53 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Why did you use any perlite at all if you have some verm? Ive made horse poo cakes, what i did was mix 50% leeched horse poo with 50% field capacity verm. Then I used the dry verm layer pf cake style, they colonized and fruited decently.

The black specs on the one on the left is that mold mold or poop? If it grows its mold.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore Boomr Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates