Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinealuminum_can
addict
Loc: california, orange
same hallucinations???
    #365585 - 08/02/01 02:50 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

has anyone ever been trippen with their friends and you see the same hallucinations???? in one of the trips that changed my life it happened twice, here is what happened. it was dark and we were trippen balls while riding our bikes around the neighborhood (we were 15 and too young to drive) and we all started to get that weird stomach feeling you get off of acid so we sat down. one of my friends was on 3 mickey mouse tabs, and one red geltab, another friend was on three red geltabs, i was on two red geltabs and another friend was on one red gel tab. well we were sitting on the bench and my friend stood up (the one on four) and i looked at his lips and they were bright purple!! i go holy shit youre lips are purple!!! and then my other friend (on one) said hey yours are too! then we ale noticed that everyones lips were purple! my friend that was one four was really too fucked up to actually "see" anything so he looks at me and says let me see, so i open my mouth and go ahhhhh and stick out my toung. he jumped back and said my mouth "exploded" with purple. well we soon forgot about that and started riding again. here is the crazy part, we were just leaving the bike trail when we stopped so my friend could smoke a cig. a few minutes over we "two people walking a dog" and my friend said lets go and then another said "wait, wait, let get another hit and then pretended he had a jiont and was trying to smoke the last bit." it was fucking hilariouse so we all started doing impressions of it and laughing our heads off. then (heres the crazy part) i remember about the people walking their dogs so i look over and they are like really close (it is really hard to judge distance while trippen) but they werent people walking their dogs, they were these two glowing white pillars!! it was like there was a head and shoulders, but aftwer the shoulders it just went straight down! i said oh shit and took off and my friends were all looking at them too so they took off also. then we left the bike trail and took the other way home and about half way home i said "did anybody see that? they looked like bright white pillars to me?" and everyone agreed that they saw the same thing! we even drew pictures of it when we got home to asure that it was true. that was some crazy shit!! well my friend that was on one wasnt really a tripper and it was his second (maybe first) time trippen so he tried his hardest to forget about it. i thought since we were all on a different level trip it screwed things up in the world and that is why it happened. my friend that was on three thought they were aliens trying to help us get out of this hellhole we call earth and hes gone back numerouse times to check things out. and my friend that was on 4 doesnt talk about it anymore and the next night we went back to see if it was just something that had to do with the street lights or something, but we saw nothing. my question is has something similiar like this ever happened to any of you fellow trippers?

sleeping by yourself at night can make you feel alone,
youre girlfriend said so, but i dont really know
Closet Cultivation

--------------------
the little kridders of nature; they dont know that thyre ugly!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblewind_wraith
veteran
Re: same hallucinations??? [Re: aluminum_can]
    #366010 - 08/03/01 01:30 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Jesus man, lay off the meth.  Or at least wait until you come down before posting :tongue:

I am a figment of my own imagination
http://go.to/FreeSporeRing

--------------------
I am a figment of my own imagination
http://go.to/FreeSporeRing

InvisibleFerryParrell
Re: same hallucinations??? [Re: aluminum_can]
    #367000 - 08/05/01 01:56 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Edited by FerryParrell on 08/05/01 12:57 AM.

OfflineLevi7
old hand
Re: same hallucinations??? [Re: wind_wraith]
    #367165 - 08/05/01 01:58 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Hehe! : )
Stay cool!-Levi7.

Offlinethegoldenteacher
enthusiast
Loc: central NC
Re: same hallucinations??? [Re: Levi7]
    #367182 - 08/05/01 02:56 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

all i can say is.........trip alone.

Originally no one is deluded.
-bankei

--------------------
peace, happiness, love, girls, joy, euphoria, warmth, fuzzy, girls, touch, feeling, girls.
-me

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience