Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Gwen Stefani [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3636081 -

She is so hot!, I haven't heard her new CD though, just some of the songs from it...but I have liked 'No Doubt' since the album "Tragic Kingdom" I have pretty much all thier music, except the one she made on her own....I like that each CD has a different sytle from the one before it...pretty sweet! ..it is a trip that all the members of that band are my age too...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gwen Stefani [Re: CherryBom]
    #3636382 -

This is one of my favorite pics of her.



All her pics are great. I love how her style could change to anything and she'd still look awesome.
I watche a show recently where she was interviewed. She said that no doubt WILL get together again and put out another CD. There is no date as to when this will happen.
I agree wiht everything you said CherryBomb.
No doubt is a band as a whole. Not one, two, or three members complete it. All of them do.
Gwen needed to do her own thing and is doing a fantastic job!


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
glitz chick [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3638065 -

her drummer is funny because he is naked all the time.  I like her style but she is just capitalizing on the punk look now its like mixing paris and avril...no genius stuff.  I feel sorry for her band...how did I know cherry bomb would like her :smile: oh yea desiree your lips are fucking hot you need to post some pics but this is a good one of gwen stefani




--------------------
I am the American dream.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: glitz chick [Re: crackwhorebob]
    #3638562 -

Photoshop.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: glitz chick [Re: CherryBom]
    #3639332 -

no way I see some pretty slutty pictures like that of her before...well give me a real one of her that is that hot please...your a girl so you have predetermined taste. After all your the one who pointed it out :smile:


--------------------
I am the American dream.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: glitz chick [Re: crackwhorebob]
    #3639338 -

The missy elliot video and her is pretty sexy


--------------------
I am the American dream.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gwen Stefani [Re: crackwhorebob]
    #3640480 -

gwen's gonna be in playboy next month. (april issues)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gwen Stefani [Re: lesstutrey]
    #3641928 -

i doubt it


--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gwen Stefani [Re: Blastrid]
    #3642053 -

too mtvish,
too comercial,
but yeah so hot
:smirk:


--------------------
lucidal expansion

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gwen Stefani [Re: Roadkill]
    #3642060 -

Roadkill said:
She is pretty.
She has a good voice.
But she is flat as a board....she needs a boob job!~
lolzzz




She's pretty as hell.
She rocks hardcore.
She looks fun.
Great style.
She has a vagina.




End of argument, I say.  :smirk:


--------------------
Jerry Garcia. JERRY GARCIA! JERRY GARCIA!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gwen Stefani [Re: GnuBobo]
    #3642863 -

I like her album.........


--------------------
We're Bought and Sold
For English Gold

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gwen Stefani [Re: GnuBobo]
    #3642895 -

GnuBobo said:
She's pretty as hell.
She rocks hardcore.
She looks fun.
Great style.
She has a vagina.

End of argument, I say.  :smirk:



Its just a shame that her music is pre-packaged garbage for the masses. Really, how much deeper can you get lyrically then "Hey baby hey baby hey"? :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gwen Stefani [Re: adrug]
    #3645924 -

Shes super Hot.Even my girl wants her.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gwen Stefani [Re: Smoky]
    #3646427 -

Smoky said:
Shes super Hot.Even my girl wants her.



Hmm. Your girl sounds like fun.  :grin:


--------------------
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gwen Stefani [Re: Smoky]
    #3653214 -

Smoky said:
Shes super Hot.




I have to agree with you there. I'm not a lesbian, but I'd do her.


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gwen Stefani [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3657645 -

how do you cover gwen stefani's crotch without using your hands?

:crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gwen Stefani [Re: runnerup]
    #3657710 -

runnerup said:
My goodfriend poorman was the first person ever to air her on the radio here in SoCal. He worked for KissFM at the time. I think shes alright



poorman working for kissfm? don't you mean kroq...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gwen Stefani [Re: Roadkill]
    #3657967 -

Roadkill said:
she needs a boob job!~
lolzzz




she got one, though i don't know why.
she had it made and was supremely fine without them.




--------------------
Anno cock? Is that some kind of Greek liquer? -Geo's all-knowing sex slave
Scat's way better than mud cause it's warm. -Ythan 4/23/07

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gwen Stefani [Re: eric_the_red]
    #3658691 -

You realize she put harldy any of her own creative talent into the new album "Love ANgel Music baby"....I dont have any respect for artists who take credit for other sound designers/composers/audio engineers' work. When she was a part of No doubt, she was actually part of the band and the lyrics were mostly hers...even though I dont like the music that much, atleast then, I had respect for her. Ditchin the band I think is pretty shitty but yea...Jim Morrison is to the Doors as she is to No doubt....Only I dont remember Morrison leavin the band behind. She looks good and has a nice voice but thats all the props I give her.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gwen Stefani [Re: PsillyNilly]
    #3659676 -

She didn't 'leave her band behind'. She went on a solo project. No Doubt isn't finished. Her band actually helped her write and produce her new album.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* GWEN's new Song Abbey_Road 474 2 10/31/06 03:26 PM
by mr_kite
* Hardcore (Music)
( 1 2 all )
Phobos 4,427 26 06/22/01 09:26 AM
by sparki68
* Happy Hardcore
( 1 2 all )
Psy Baba 2,144 20 07/03/06 08:52 AM
by Psy Baba
* happy hardcore help JRLCC 1,867 15 01/02/05 05:06 PM
by Anisotropic
* Hardcore/post hardcore/metal-core
( 1 2 all )
HubertCumberdale 5,433 36 01/21/10 05:30 PM
by XxUndivinexX
* I need happy hardcore djcube 1,402 17 11/09/07 12:31 AM
by ZShroom
* Alternative , Post-Hardcore, and "Emo" recommendations SofaKingGood 1,592 9 05/07/07 11:39 PM
by Yrtlzmo
* Hardcore Punk Dfekt 1,849 19 10/22/06 08:38 PM
by psyka

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
4,721 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.