Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Accents
    #3619834 -

I've had my eye on this gorgeous Australian girl and one thing led to another the other night.  :grin:

Australian accents make me go all woozy! :drooling:

What accents turn your legs to jelly?


--------------------
PROMOTE BACTERIA. THEY'RE THE ONLY CULTURE SOME PEOPLE HAVE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Accents [Re: Bi0TeK]
    #3619849 -

anything other than nasally mid west or new york accents.

french
italian
spanish
russian
german

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Accents [Re: Bi0TeK]
    #3619869 -

British accents give me the woobies! :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Accents [Re: zerozero]
    #3619877 -

Damn I love accents, especially British accents...they really do it for me :stonedjerk:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Accents [Re: Bi0TeK]
    #3619880 -

romanian

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Accents [Re: Bi0TeK]
    #3619916 -

Just about all of em.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Accents [Re: Pathos]
    #3619935 -

Umm... Good legs, good boobies, cute face.  :headbang:

J/k. I like central-spanish girls (as in Madrid). Where I live accents are horrible. My g/f is russian and when she talks I always get a boner. Does that count? :tongue:


--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Accents [Re: Colonel Kurtz Ph.D]
    #3620296 -

Deepman said:
Where I live accents are horrible.



Same here. I've turned down quite a few girls due to horrible accents.

Deepman said:
My g/f is russian and when she talks I always get a boner. Does that count? :tongue:



It most certainly does my friend!  :wink:


--------------------
PROMOTE BACTERIA. THEY'RE THE ONLY CULTURE SOME PEOPLE HAVE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Accents [Re: Bi0TeK]
    #3620331 -

It's good someone understands me finally!

Argh, how many times I've been approached by a gorgeous girl who instead of talking sweetly, seductively, comes screaming to me like a lama splashed under a truck tire... iiiahhh iiiahhh.

Yep, sweet talk comes a long way :heart:



And boobies!  :strokebeard:

Edit: BTW, congrats for the australian victory :wink:


--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

Edited by Deepman (01/12/05 07:46 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Accents [Re: Colonel Kurtz Ph.D]
    #3620485 -

mid western accent, with a touch of #geek in it.


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Accents [Re: Todcasil]
    #3620567 -

erm.. I didn't know "geek" was an accent?


--------------------
PROMOTE BACTERIA. THEY'RE THE ONLY CULTURE SOME PEOPLE HAVE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Accents [Re: Bi0TeK]
    #3620674 -

hmm purtugese, italian, british, italian, spanish, and what ever they speak in lebanon

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Accents [Re: Bi0TeK]
    #3620704 -

its more of a dialect. but i still count it because it makes my loins swell.


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Accents [Re: Bi0TeK]
    #3620820 -

Oh, italian girls are sooo nice... yummy....


--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Accents [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #3620842 -

Hehe, I noticed you mentioned Italian twice!

I love Italian accents too  :heart:

I was on holiday in Venice with my mum n dad in 98 and ended up going out on the town with our Italian tour guide. I got her so drunk that she passed out and I had to carry her a mile and a half back to the hotel in the pouring rain. I couldn't wake her up nor could I find her hotel room keys so I tucked her into my bed and slept on the floor (I was sharing a room with my parents!) The excursion was about 3 hours late setting out the next day lol!

How embarrassing.  :crazy:


--------------------
PROMOTE BACTERIA. THEY'RE THE ONLY CULTURE SOME PEOPLE HAVE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Accents [Re: Bi0TeK]
    #3620857 -

did I forget to mention I like italian girls? I need to do some traveling. There are too many beautiful things in this world I have yet to fondle.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Accents [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #3620886 -

lol  :lol:

I think thats the third time you've mentioned Italians!


--------------------
PROMOTE BACTERIA. THEY'RE THE ONLY CULTURE SOME PEOPLE HAVE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Accents [Re: Bi0TeK]
    #3620929 -

I forgot to mention south africans and swedish.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Accents [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #3620974 -

Quote:
I need to do some traveling. There are too many beautiful girls in this world I have yet to do.



I concur.


--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Accents [Re: Bi0TeK]
    #3620993 -

I like British accents more than Australian. Eastern european aren't so great, but French is pretty sexy.

It all depends on the accent, I guess.


--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* French, Italian, or Spanish speaker: Do you understand this? Epigallo 769 10 09/01/09 02:14 PM
by Vibes
* Hey british shroomerites, you're invited to america.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
blewmeanie 3,752 70 07/30/09 06:43 AM
by Taco Chef
* Colorado accent? Cannabischarlie 2,956 19 09/11/10 07:39 PM
by Gumby
* Misconceptions - What do the Americans think of the British?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Ego Death 8,608 82 10/17/10 02:59 PM
by drowneduck
* Accent specific to your region??
( 1 2 all )
CureCat 4,333 28 01/18/07 03:41 PM
by CureCat
* Town Hall Crowd Jeers Pastor Who Asks Question in Spanish
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Ferris 5,016 93 09/12/09 05:44 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Britain to British Columbia?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Chronic7 2,640 61 12/18/09 11:32 AM
by Cameron
* Spanish Grammar Software AlphaFalfa 447 9 09/16/10 08:06 PM
by ninja cat 09

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,797 topic views. 2 members, 22 guests and 130 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.