Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
How often do you see 420?
    #3578313 -

Everywhere I go I see this string of numbers. Its insane its almost like it haunts me. I will be minding my own buiseness and for no reason look at the clock bam 4:20. Driving down the street I see an appealing house Address has 420 in it. I go to walmart the address has 420 in it. I order taco bell the price $4.20. I see this number at least 5 times a day. So who else is haunted by the lovely number?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How often do you see 420? [Re: Xionide]
    #3578314 -

I get home at 4:20 lol , wouldnt your ather pay 4.20 than 8.40 on your food?


--------------------
Tradelist
My Ethnobotanical Garden
Cup Greenhouse Tek. Make small sturdy pots (With detachable grenhouse tops) with cups.


Your human friend will have to dose atropine uninformed, I will not spread information that may harm a cat. - Wiccan_Seeker

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How often do you see 420? [Re: Xionide]
    #3578329 -

lately i've been seeing 420 around... unusually.... :laugh:


--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How often do you see 420? [Re: Merkin]
    #3578357 -

Merkaba said:
lately i've been seeing 420 around... unusually.... :laugh:



Yep


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How often do you see 420? [Re: Xionide]
    #3578457 -

In  {0}24 posts :grin:    edited>  Damn... 23posts                                                                   

Edited by vinsue (01/04/05 07:18 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How often do you see 420? [Re: Xionide]
    #3578468 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How often do you see 420? [Re: Supernova]
    #3578521 -

Just read your report...Wow...RESPECT Bro!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:  I think I'll stick closer to 4.20 G dry.  :grin: :mushroom2:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How often do you see 420? [Re: vinsue]
    #3578721 -

I always seem to look at the clock at 420, too. I take as a sign to keep on burnin it :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How often do you see 420? [Re: Trainwreck]
    #3578893 -

4.2 :lol: :thumbup:
Great report supernova, if I haven't rated you yet, you deserve atleast 5 for that :laugh:

and..er... yeah, I see 420 all over the place, I usually take it as a sign..


:peace:


--------------------
"That's why you get in close to them, and then take the picture!! Don't be a pussy!" ~CC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How often do you see 420? [Re: LouiseLouise]
    #3579137 -

I knew I had a problem, when at the end of the first Matrix I found 420 in the screen full of numbers. Its around the bottom left side I think :smile:


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How often do you see 420? [Re: beejay]
    #3579980 -

tee hee.

i but i see 314 more often maybe thats my shroom time :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How often do you see 420? [Re: juende]
    #3580103 -

I see it all the time. I work at a pizza place that has a "Day Tripper Special" priced right at $4.20. I mean christ, look at the fucking website. http://www.mellowmushroom.com


--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.


:rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How often do you see 420? [Re: Harbinger]
    #3580253 -

Harbinger said:
I see it all the time. I work at a pizza place that has a "Day Tripper Special" priced right at $4.20. I mean christ, look at the fucking website. http://www.mellowmushroom.com



Cool, I'll take a pizza with extra cubenis mushrooms and a large electric koolaid please.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How often do you see 420? [Re: Supernova]
    #3580348 -

I always seem to catch the clock when it is 12:34am or pm for some reason....    :shrug:

ChoW~,
>^;;^<


--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How often do you see 420? [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #3580447 -

GimpyTomCat said:
I always seem to catch the clock when it is 12:34am or pm for some reason....    :shrug:

ChoW~,
>^;;^<



Same here..

I always notice 420 license posts..  We used to play a game about it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How often do you see 420? [Re: Legoulash]
    #3580465 -

taco bell always = 4.20

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How often do you see 420? [Re: fresh313]
    #3580511 -

Wow, the irony. This is something that I seriously see a lot and always think about it when I see it. I always seem to catch it on the clock. When I make cell phone calls to the wife or whomever, a lot of them seem to be 4 minutes and 20 seconds. I always look at my cell phone to make sure the call disconnected, so I notice the numbers. I was watching the Giants, Cowboys game Sunday and the clock stopped at 4:20 in the first and second quarters.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 420!!!
( 1 2 all )
musiclover420 2,318 25 04/20/15 09:43 PM
by musiclover420
* what happened to supernova? psilibros05 1,301 14 08/14/06 01:39 PM
by blissedout
* Happy 420 shroomery
( 1 2 3 all )
creekfreek 4,956 46 04/20/09 02:25 AM
by Lorek
* Today is the Cannabis Culture's Day of Celebration - Find a 420 Event Near You! Psilocybeingzz 2,634 11 04/20/07 12:57 PM
by Its Pat
* *DELETED* Supernova 882 4 02/11/05 12:00 AM
by blissedout
* Laserpod supernova Connor4050 674 4 11/02/10 06:10 PM
by Belac
* Benelli Supernova Deekay 300 4 04/05/11 10:13 PM
by Set
* supernovas body jumping is real... psilibros05 601 2 01/26/05 03:13 AM
by Adden

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,019 topic views. 2 members, 42 guests and 97 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.049 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.