Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Ekoostik Hookah New Years show report
    #3572436 - 01/02/05 06:16 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

After stopping in Indiana for supplies (namely 10 doves and a box of nitrous), we departed for Columbus, Ohio for Ekoostik Hookah's New Year's show.
Upon arrival there were not many present, so we sat amongst ourselves and listened to the opening band, which I can't remember the name of. By the time the band Hayseed Dixie came on, however, the place was becoming packed.
It was around this time that Ares and I discovered that there were stairs to a 2nd level with a great view and more space for dancing.
The mandolin player for Hayseed Dixie was most definately a fire sign. He was rocking out with unlimited energy.
At some point we met 3 interesting people who we would come to hang with for the remainder of the night.
Shizza, Misty & Craig (Leo, Taurus, & Virgo respectively) were led to us by the party gods, and with good results.
When Ekoostik Hookah came on, the place erupted in energy. This band has some very devoted and passionate fans. It was my 2nd time seeing them, and much better than the 1st.
We found a corner upstairs to call our own and proceeded to freak out in a frenzied manner.
I come out of the bathroom to find eye-twitch dude hitting on Ares, so I tackled her from behind and dry humped her standing, which she gladly accepted.
Eye-twitch dude was briefly disappointed, but after some eye-twitching, he moved on to his next potential victim.
Craig the Virgo disappeared for a portion of the night in search of his opposite, which proved fruitless. Nonetheless, the doves treated him well.
We made our way to the free-for-all couch and sunk into it for a time. I went to the first aid people and asked for pain medication, because my jaw was hurting. They gave me some Ibuprofen and a pat on the back.
At midnight people started throwing baloons and all that. There was this guy on the top floor with glowsticks and glowglasses who was doing the robot everytime I glanced his way. Rock on dude.
I'd say 90% of the people there were on some sort of entheogen. Every face I looked into contained very dilated pupils staring back at me.
Lucy was everywhere, and the vibes were good. Dread mama shared a bit of her own stash with us.
The only bad vibes I got the entire night was from this guy on the top floor who was working at the venue. He kept telling people to get out of the reserved special swivel chairs, and well, being a general dick to everyone. I think he needed to be laid, dosed, or both.
After the show was over we made our way to a rumored warehouse party and everyone was soliciting me for nitrous, of which I had a limited supply.
A drunk yuppie tried to bribe me with Valium if I brought him 4 balloons, which I never did.
After deciding there were too many drunk people there for my liking, we got in the car and drove to Craig's house, where we smoked out of his antler and I self medicated my jaw with more nitrous.
Ares passed out and I descended upon the computer, and found out that Dr Seuss is a Pisces, March 2nd if I remember correctly.
Craig gave me a book about a serial killer and showed me some multimedia he created, and after discussing various things, he disappeared.
So I made friends with the felines, Gilgamesh and Freya. After eating an orange and listening to Kurt Cobain in the car, I decided it was time to leave.
We made our way to a local metro park and attracted stares from yuppie joggers and an old guy struggling up the hill.
All in all, a good 23 hours. :smile:
...Thanks for the spaceship Shroomism.  :heart:

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
Re: Ekoostik Hookah New Years show report [Re: Adamist]
    #3572690 - 01/02/05 07:07 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

sounds like fun :smile: i saw hookah once and thoroughly enjoyed myself.

edit - how the hell do you spell thoroughly?

--------------------

Edited by Krishna (01/02/05 07:10 PM)

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
Re: Ekoostik Hookah New Years show report [Re: Krishna]
    #3572702 - 01/02/05 07:11 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Nice, cbus is an alright area :smile:.  Glad to hear from others the lucy is flowen here, its great :smile:

If yeah ever around the area again we should chill or somthen.  I am an aries but i dont know about the sign stuff :smile:.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Re: Ekoostik Hookah New Years show report [Re: baraka]
    #3572800 - 01/02/05 07:41 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

I am an aries but i dont know about the sign stuff .

Ah we'd probably get along great then. :wink:

--------------------

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
    #3572812 - 01/02/05 07:44 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

good trip report, sounds like you had a blast..

I don't know why you put bearing on astro signs... for first meetings anyhow.. Within each type there are tons of variety and it could take a lifetime to figure out some people are labeled one sign, and act another... Reguardless I think it has SOME bearing.. just not sure what

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Re: Ekoostik Hookah New Years show report [Re: 2Experimental]
    #3572854 - 01/02/05 07:52 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

I don't know why you put bearing on astro signs... for first meetings anyhow.. Within each type there are tons of variety and it could take a lifetime to figure out some people are labeled one sign, and act another...

Oh I know... but combined with intuition, a general system such as astrology can be extremely helpful in predicting possibilities.

--------------------

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
    #3573266 - 01/02/05 09:46 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

sounds fun, man! danksistah and i went to atl to see soundtribe sector 9 and tortoise. the first night was on fire and there wer doses aplenty there as well. i had some mushie chocolates that i made from thai cubes. the second night, danksistah was too ill to go. she had a cold that i gave her :undecided:so i had to sell her ticket to a friend and, reluctantly go without her. :sad:the show was amazing! i still had a great time. i ate 3 hits of elephant blotter that i scored the first night. tripped my face off and drank good beer. the tribe played til 3 am. overall magical experience.

--------------------

:murray:

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Re: Ekoostik Hookah New Years show report [Re: blissedout]
    #3573328 - 01/02/05 10:02 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Ah, I've experienced the elephants. We had some fractals and some other unidentifyable type bestowed upon us. :smile: Good vibes man, hope your lady feels better!

--------------------

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
    #3573419 - 01/02/05 10:25 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

she is getting alot better. she still has a bad cough, but her fever is gone. i'll have some pics soon hopefully, of the 31st. have to get them put on disc. probably won't be until wednesday.

--------------------

:murray:

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
Re: Ekoostik Hookah New Years show report [Re: blissedout]
    #3573429 - 01/02/05 10:28 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I did some elephants lil bit ago.  I was actually slightly disapointed compared to what my friends sayed.  I say they on par with dragons.  I had some elephants dancing around a pile of coke hahaha.

I need some doses with the strenght of the eyes and flies.  :smile:

Im very drunk right now hahaha.  drop lsd with jesus.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #3573443 - 01/02/05 10:32 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

baraka said:
Im very drunk right now hahaha.  drop lsd with jesus.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: WTF?????? You just made my night bro!  :laugh: :thumbup: :sun:

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

#3573446 - 01/02/05 10:33 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Jesus on a bicycle!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom