Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
World of Warcraft - Update, Shroomery guild?
    #3528084 -

Level 14 gnome warlock.

You guys?


--------------------
"I am eternally free"

Edited by trendal (12/26/04 08:21 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World of Warcraft [Re: tomk]
    #3528088 -

What's that?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World of Warcraft [Re: tomk]
    #3528094 -

Is that an online only game? I'm thinking about buying it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World of Warcraft [Re: Redstorm]
    #3528313 -

If my computer wasn't on the low end of computers these days I'd be getting that soon. Looks like fun.


--------------------
Will all the big boomers please unveil, please unveil, please unveil.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World of Warcraft [Re: Hrethic]
    #3528335 -

i guess it was a stupid question

everyone who has the game is logged on and not on the message board!


--------------------
"I am eternally free"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World of Warcraft [Re: tomk]
    #3528343 -

Level 50 Warrior/Janitor... :crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World of Warcraft [Re: Le_Canard]
    #3528347 -

Ok so...it's an online game on the shroomery?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World of Warcraft [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #3528353 -

Naw, it's a MMORPG run by Blizzard Games. Here's their website if you were wondering. Looks like a great game, but unfortunately I don't have $50 to spare...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World of Warcraft [Re: Le_Canard]
    #3528400 -

Gonna get it soon.

Can you post ur comp specs?
I wanna know if mine will run it?
heres mine:
P4 2.0 Ghz
256 MB DDR Ram
128 MB Nvidia Geforce


??


--------------------
We Can't Stop Here, This Is Bat Country

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World of Warcraft [Re: Shroom_Herder]
    #3528474 -

definitly shroom herder. my laptop is a 1.7 ghz, 128RAM, 64hz video. your computer rocks my shit box....


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World of Warcraft [Re: tomk]
    #3528649 -

W.o.W. can be alot like EverQuest in that it can suck you in alot like Crack Cocaine! Personally I got over my WarCraft addiction during WarCraftII on P.S.1 of all systems.

W.o.W., BEWARE!


--------------------

BigUpRadio
WorldReggaeShow
DreaderThanDread - Listen!
(druqs said) don't get arsey, just get RC.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World of Warcraft [Re: tomk]
    #3530578 -

lvl 25 human warlock herbalist/alchemist :laugh:

I play on the Khadgar server, with *gasp* the same name I use here :smirk:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World of Warcraft [Re: trendal]
    #3530667 -

I played it for half a month, and it's not nearly as addictive as other MMORPGs


--------------------
"There's a guy in my apple!"

"Jerk off on weed man, that's where it's at... " -Anjaba

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World of Warcraft [Re: trendal]
    #3542877 -

On Suramar server, Thorshroom, LVL40 Dwarf Hunter.  :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World of Warcraft [Re: Thor]
    #3542925 -

I've got old buds that I use to play Lineage with are now on WoW. They are the undead though. I wanted to be a night elf, i hear the pvp is great.

After i get a job and get the money I plan on buying it. Hope it's not too expensive monthly. I'll be dissapointed if it is.

Elves for life!

Peace,
Droz


--------------------
Evolution of Time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World of Warcraft [Re: Droz]
    #3543058 -

Keep the code up there. It's fun to benefit from a game without being at the computer  :bow:


--------------------
Take off my mask and leave the lies to the liars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World of Warcraft [Re: Chazzersize]
    #3543118 -

I play with phantax (darkfly shroomery name) on stormrage.

I am a lvl 33 undead warlock. tailor/enchanter

Alliance is lame, everyone should play horde. They are outnumbered pretty bad on every realm. Horde is so much cooler too i think. Everyone wants to be faggy NE collecting tree blooms, flowers, and other lame stuff. Horde quests are more grusome.

WoW is awesome.

Oh, dont fucken use bots tards. That shit pissess me off and they have already started banning bot keys for GOOD. Use bots, lose yer money. They are being hardcore about this which is good. Bots ruin game economy. I have scene one in action its kinda funny. People have made killing and looting bots for gold and what not. The fishing one isnt as bad, but still bleh....


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Edited by baraka (12/25/04 10:12 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World of Warcraft [Re: Droz]
    #3543864 -

I also wanted to get this, but 15 dollars a month. I mean would blizzard rather just bend me over and rape me? Thats expensive


--------------------
-merc

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World of Warcraft [Re: xmercury]
    #3543917 -

33 tauren drooood on shattered hand :laugh:

Herbalist/alchemist for the win too :smile:

Yea, warning, it's quite addictive, I havent played in like 2 weeks to cool myself off :x

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World of Warcraft [Re: Digs]
    #3543937 -

I justchecked my cosmos play time.

Ive been logged into the game for 6 days hahahah. I let it idle in there from now and again.


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The World of Warcraft
( 1 2 3 all )
Ped 3,862 45 04/10/07 12:49 AM
by CosmicJoke
* Funny ass World of Warcraft video capture RandalFlagg 2,590 12 06/20/05 12:18 PM
by Yarry
* World of Warcraft
( 1 2 3 all )
ThorA 4,017 54 01/25/05 09:34 AM
by pk3
* World of Warcraft...
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 3,471 47 11/13/05 10:25 PM
by RuNE
* RandalFlagg should buy World of Warcraft
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 4,488 45 06/11/06 01:58 PM
by Droz
* Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
( 1 2 all )
Banez 2,629 38 11/03/06 06:59 PM
by Green420Thang
* I just quit World of Warcraft
( 1 2 all )
Syle 2,938 23 12/23/06 11:27 PM
by Skunk420
* World of Warcraft
( 1 2 all )
Bacardi420 2,254 29 12/30/06 04:04 PM
by PowerTrip

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,750 topic views. 7 members, 11 guests and 123 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.