Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinegogomush
Stranger
Mush In Southern Ontario
    #349946 - 06/27/01 10:22 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Hey i was just wondering if any Psylicybe Mushrooms Grow Around Southern Ontario (Canada) ??

-GoGo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Mush In Southern Ontario [Re: gogomush]
    #349956 - 06/27/01 11:06 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I think you can find some Liberty Caps and a few other minor species. No cubensis in Ontario escept maybe in some headshop on Yonge St.....

Take a trip to the Spore Lab @:
http://www.SporeLab.com
email: getspores@sporelab.com

OfflineTheMagicalMushi
Loc: Canada
    #349972 - 06/27/01 11:19 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Hey, I live in Souther Ontario too, on erowid i followed a link that shows which psilocybe mushrooms grow where.. it said only one psilocybe has been discovered in ontario. I think it was Liberty caps, I think my friend MAY have found one but it hasnt bruised blue or anything, i doubt it is though, ontario is a crappy drug place. In my opinion that is...

"Heh heh... mule"
- Homer Simpson

--------------------
"The closest thing to a lemon around here is that lemon shaped rock... wait a minute, theres a lemon behind that rock!"
- Bart Simpson

Offlinegogomush
Stranger
Re: Mush In Southern Ontario [Re: TheMagicalMushi]
    #350012 - 06/27/01 12:11 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Crappy Drug Place for mush Kitchener/Waterloo Pot Is the bomb.
Uhmm whats erowid?? i would liek some pictres of liberty caps in Ont thanks

-GoGo

Offlinegogomush
Stranger
    #350018 - 06/27/01 12:21 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah never midn i foudn the site www.erowid.com
buut i cant find the southern Ontario link.. you know it off by hand?

-GoGo

OfflineTheMagicalMushi
    #350124 - 06/27/01 02:23 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

On the main mushroom page look for mapping the mycelial network, just scroll down.... my town is always totally dry for mushrooms, even sometimes for pot.... thats why id like to flood this town with shrooms.. I'd be rich! (maybe)

"Heh heh... mule"
- Homer Simpson

--------------------
"The closest thing to a lemon around here is that lemon shaped rock... wait a minute, theres a lemon behind that rock!"
- Bart Simpson

InvisibleBrownPastures
old hand

Loc: here
    #350127 - 06/27/01 02:29 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

The reason why we cultivate mushrooms is to keep them off of the black market. :wink: I have no clue of how it is over there in Canada. But down here (usa) we don't cultivate for the "market". Not only is it illegal but dangerous :wink:... peace

"A Wise One like me should not charge for her services....The one who charges is a liar. The wise one is born to cure, not to do business with her knowledge."-Maria Sabina

OfflineTheMagicalMushi
Re: Mush In Southern Ontario [Re: BrownPastures]
    #350167 - 06/27/01 03:18 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I do agree that it is dangerous to deal on the streets. In my town i doubt anyones gonna kill somone over some mushrooms. The biggest risk is just getting busted. There has to be a lot of cultivators that sell to dealers or straight to people they know.

"Heh heh... mule"
- Homer Simpson

--------------------
- Bart Simpson

InvisibleBrownPastures
old hand

Loc: here
    #350263 - 06/27/01 05:50 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Black market dealers most often times deal in things other than "mushrooms". There is no difference to them in the product. It's the monetary gain in which they are interested in. That's why i feel it's dangerous.

"A Wise One like me should not charge for her services....The one who charges is a liar. The wise one is born to cure, not to do business with her knowledge."-Maria Sabina

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds