Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I LOVE my new avatar!
    #3491789 -

Thank you Illustrain and your PhotoShop Skillios!



--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I LOVE my new avatar! [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #3491826 -

:laugh:


--------------------
Message me for Mushroom Tinctures
Lion's Mane, Reishi, Turkey Tail, Chaga, Shiitake / Extracts / CBD Isolate, Oil
----
My Art, Design, Sculpture & Music:  http://www.conceptflow.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I LOVE my new avatar! [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #3491834 -



Bigger vers.


--------------------
Message me for Mushroom Tinctures
Lion's Mane, Reishi, Turkey Tail, Chaga, Shiitake / Extracts / CBD Isolate, Oil
----
My Art, Design, Sculpture & Music:  http://www.conceptflow.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I LOVE my new avatar! [Re: ilus]
    #3492006 -

I love mine! Thanks Phumfeinz!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I LOVE my new avatar! [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #3492019 -

very cool


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I LOVE my new avatar! [Re: gdman]
    #3492050 -

I :heart: Illustrain's sig.
I would love to go to that kids house and trip, bet we'd have a good one
:grin:  :crazy2: :grin:


--------------------
"That's why you get in close to them, and then take the picture!! Don't be a pussy!" ~CC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I LOVE my new avatar! [Re: LouiseLouise]
    #3492069 -

Who, me or the tubbygizzard DDR playin pimp daddy in my sig? :smile:


--------------------
Message me for Mushroom Tinctures
Lion's Mane, Reishi, Turkey Tail, Chaga, Shiitake / Extracts / CBD Isolate, Oil
----
My Art, Design, Sculpture & Music:  http://www.conceptflow.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I LOVE my new avatar! [Re: ilus]
    #3492162 -

Oh how I love DDR! Muahahaha!


--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I LOVE my new avatar! [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #3492225 -

You should have put that nekkid picture as Your avatar :thumbup:


--------------------
Every Animal Is Someone 🌱 watchdominion.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I LOVE my new avatar! [Re: ivi]
    #3492233 -

kinda scary, i liked ur other pic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I LOVE my new avatar! [Re: ivi]
    #3492240 -

ivi said:
You should have put that nekkid picture as Your avatar :thumbup:



Bwahahahaha!  Yeah I had it as the avatar for a hot minute, :rotfl:


--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I LOVE my new avatar! [Re: faslimy]
    #3492254 -

faslimy said:
kinda scary, i liked ur other pic



Really, I guess i just like to look like I do in my dreams...

"A crazed out alien pixie forest floater"

:wink:


--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I LOVE my new avatar! [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #3492286 -

very nice!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I LOVE my new avatar! [Re: Ripple]
    #3492337 -

The photo is actually a representation of a very delusional theory and experience I was unleashed to the other night with Shroomism, John, Illustrain, and friend. Read about it here :

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...rue#Post3486400

The photo respresents the three step process!


--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I LOVE my new avatar! [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #3492443 -

I like it! :thumbup:


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I LOVE my new avatar! [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3492524 -

Spooky as hell... Those are some giant, intense eyes. You look someone who would stab me to death with a butcher knife in a dream. :lol:


--------------------
"I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery."
- Aldous Huxley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I LOVE my new avatar! [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #3492533 -

I Like I Like


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I LOVE my new avatar! [Re: TinTree]
    #3492549 -

TinTree said:
Spooky as hell... Those are some giant, intense eyes. You look someone who would stab me to death with a butcher knife in a dream. :lol:



Bwahaha funny you say that, because i just stole all of Shroomism's jedi-ninja skills, so I no longer need weapons, but my roomate...she might.  Aye!  better watch out.  She is angry too.


--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I LOVE my new avatar! [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #3492564 -

cool.

nice eyes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I LOVE my new avatar! [Re: Supernova]
    #3492633 -

nice


--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Everything is always changing
( 1 2 all )
Apollyphelion 3,165 20 03/24/09 12:19 AM
by mathewww
* free avatars plexus 599 0 08/13/04 05:01 AM
by plexus
* Feelin' love
( 1 2 all )
blackroselove 2,837 26 03/25/04 01:42 AM
by blackroselove
* Peoples avatars
( 1 2 3 all )
notapillow 2,996 55 04/18/04 12:01 AM
by Phencyclidine
* I love you guys! Lazerouth 2,067 15 08/10/03 04:04 PM
by PjS
* Who has the coolest avatar?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
filthysock 9,658 113 11/12/04 02:31 AM
by SubGen1us
* Your first true love
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 7,519 55 09/22/03 05:03 PM
by flanders53
* Favourite avatar....
( 1 2 3 all )
DreaMaTrix 4,783 50 10/15/05 09:35 PM
by License_to_Chill

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,070 topic views. 1 members, 43 guests and 248 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.