Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSWEDEN
Miracle of Science

Loc: PNW
salvia... again... total mindf**k
    #3373702 - 11/17/04 11:08 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

ir was like being transported to another world... I heard them say, "now you're one of us..." It was terrifying and beautiful! I'm confused as heall tho;

What does that mean? Is it even real or is it all in my head?

To help describe it, image that when one day, after you're dead, you go to a completely different world with different laws of physics and evironments... Well if you can image that then perhaps you've already seen what I did.... It was.... some fucked up crazy shit.

btw I jsut came down from it 5 minutes ago... just thinking and typing these words seems so strange.

no. it cant be real, its probably just hallucinations, right?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: salvia... again... total mindf**k [Re: SWEDEN]
    #3373737 - 11/17/04 11:16 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

solid dreamstuff
they are in a twisted whipped cream universe,
or we are.

but this is the effect of frame stacking, not exactly false hallucination, but a construct resulting from the effort of trying to make sense out of tons of sensory and memory input coming to a consciousness from more than one moment in time.

the way I see it the moments don't fade fast and one is in the grip of a very dense reality construct

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineSWEDEN
Miracle of Science

Re: salvia... again... total mindf**k [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3373759 - 11/17/04 11:21 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

It really makes me wonder where other people might go when they smoke salvia. That?s why I?ve been reading as many trip reports as I can find? hehe I?m still shaking from it? but I wonder what would happen to someone who is already fucked in the head and indirectly responsible for the starvation of millions of humans?

And those humans, what happens to the countless who perish from starvation and disease and violent oppression? Why do we torture our own kind like this? It really does make me wonder where the people mostly responsible for the sorry state this world is in are going to go after they die. Will they be rewarded with more positions of leadership or will they be cast-outs of a new society, scorned for what they have done in the previous life?

Sorry if I sound crazy but that is what salvia did to me. I still can hardly believe what I experienced? This is about the third time I have done it, and the last two were sort of similar? Except I must have smoked more last time because the hallucinations didn?t go as far this time.

So what do you guys think? Am I just seeing things or was that something worth holding on to? Maybe I just interperet my hallucinations different from other people... I still feel wierd.

thats facsinating stuff redgreen, keep going

--------------------

Edited by SWEDEN (11/17/04 11:21 AM)

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#3374032 - 11/17/04 12:37 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

lots of people have the fear of damaging millions, usually these are the nicest people who may have lost their wallet (more than once) and have since stopped trusting their own good intentions.

--------------------

Offlinegotmagog
searching fortruth andlogic...

Loc: Europe
    #3375189 - 11/17/04 04:26 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I wonder, what is the morality criteria in the other worlds hallucinogens, especially Salvia and maybe dmt, show us?

Is someone who commited crimes and hurt people necessarily punished by the entities in the other worlds? Is someone who tried not to hurt anyone rewarded for this?

I guess i can easily imagine how a church of Salvia is formed (let's say in old precolumbus times in america, or in the near future), where the salvia space is interpeted as a peek into the afterlife. Even if this is just in one's head, it is something that people may relate to and believe in.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: salvia... again... total mindf**k [Re: gotmagog]
    #3375219 - 11/17/04 04:35 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

all of who you have ever been is there to witness who you are.

--------------------

Offlinegotmagog
searching fortruth andlogic...

Loc: Europe
    #3375278 - 11/17/04 04:46 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

so, u mean that for example, our innocent child self meets us there and judges who we have become? This might explain why so many people, including me, feel a sense of nostalgia and dejavu connected to their childhood while in salvia space.

OfflineSWEDEN
Miracle of Science

Re: salvia... again... total mindf**k [Re: gotmagog]
    #3377514 - 11/18/04 01:54 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

For me it felt like I was becoming -on the same level- with higher beings. I could actually see them lined up in front of me, and remember with astonishing detail what they looked like... As soon as my trip was over I made a post here, then I grabbed my sketchbook and started drawing.

The beings reacted to me as if they were welcoming a newcomer, except it was more alien concept than that. Like being integrated into an entirely new order if things.

It was not even how they looked that was amazing, it was how I felt the whole time. I cannot describe such abstract things with petty words. Damn I wish I could thought transfer with other people!

Ah well, maybe I will stop trying to rationalize it with words since they don't even do the experience justice.

--------------------

OfflineSWEDEN
Miracle of Science

#3377551 - 11/18/04 02:25 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I think vines is talking about multiple layers of reality and how alternate realities/worlds might intersect upon eachother at certain points, such as the subconcsious mind. If there are infinite universes then surely there are infinite selves, close reflections of eachother yet subtley different?

I was reading about this crazy dude named John Titor, that's not actually his name, but anyway he claims to be a time traveller and he talks about the future, 2038, where he lives in florida and harvests oranges, then somehow uses a particle accelerator to splice two micro-blackholes to create a singularity portal which spits him out in the year 2000. I think he might have done a liiiiiitle too much psychadelics to think he is from the future... Or maybe I just don't want to believe that there is going to be a civil war in the United States by 2008. >_< Far out.

--------------------

InvisibleMushie_Man
Fuck Up

Loc: UK
    #3379890 - 11/18/04 02:30 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I hear voices while using salvia, like these people are from a different place/dimesion are communicating with me (they seem like little smurfs.. in a really high voice) and i change into one of these people, i become completly different like "im one of them" ...weird..

OfflineSWEDEN
Miracle of Science

Re: salvia... again... total mindf**k [Re: Mushie_Man]
    #3379905 - 11/18/04 02:32 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I see what can only be described as "coneheads"

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale