Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
homemade vaporizor
    #3374568 -

hey wassup everyone. i remember running into a huuuuuge thread dedicated on making homemade vaporizors and whatnot. I tried the search feature but came up short. If anyone can give me the thread url, that would be real dope.

btw, its the vaporizor that is powered by a soldering iron, and with stuff you can buy from homedepot.

thanks in advance! :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: homemade vaporizor [Re: shrewmer]
    #3374700 -

I don't know where the thread is, but I've made one of them myself.  Just wired the soldering iron to a dimmer switch, separated the heating element/tip and screwed it down to a piece of wood along with the lid of a jar.  Then drilled some holes through the lid/wood with a tube coming out.  Then screw the jar down to the lid, and crank it up.  Mine worked quite well, but I let a friend borrow it and he threw it away?!?  Said he got paranoid and had to clear out his place but he kept his own bong? Still pisses me off when I think about it now. :mad2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: homemade vaporizor [Re: shrewmer]
    #3374730 -

The only one I know is this one... :shrug:


--------------------
Every Animal Is Someone 🌱 watchdominion.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: homemade vaporizor [Re: phalloidin]
    #3374751 -

DICK!


--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: homemade vaporizor [Re: afoaf]
    #3374806 -

Yeah, no shit. I haven't talked to that bastard in a while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: homemade vaporizor [Re: phalloidin]
    #3378492 -

And you call him a friend :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: homemade vaporizor [Re: Fungi_x]
    #3378656 -

I'd have punched him and taken his bong.


--------------------
Coaster is an idiot...
[quote]Coaster said:
but i thnk everything thats pure is white?
[/quote]



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: homemade vaporizor [Re: Hanky]
    #3379268 -

Well that kinda sealed the deal. "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice....I've been fooled I can't be fooled again."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Going to HomeDepot-need suggestions on fun things that can possibly be used as drug paraphernalia
( 1 2 all )
The Crow 3,359 37 08/16/07 09:43 PM
by Roxum
* So I told this HomeDepot guy over the phone I was growing mushrooms.....
( 1 2 3 4 all )
The Crow 6,697 78 07/07/09 02:38 AM
by vinnyvapor
* the ubie vaporizor nonick 776 14 01/18/06 05:27 PM
by Jim
* lightbulb vaporizor catboosh 1,299 13 02/13/07 11:58 PM
by VoidOfsPg
* Vaporizor Monkee 650 10 05/05/09 06:20 PM
by Chubba
* Chicago Schools banning homemade lunches...
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Shroomerette 7,511 73 04/15/11 01:35 PM
by Prisoner#1
* HomeDepot VS Lowes TYL3R 788 16 04/16/06 08:20 PM
by sunit
* Homemade vaporizer Bodhi of Ankou 1,370 6 12/28/09 12:37 PM
by jakealoo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
941 topic views. 1 members, 204 guests and 298 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.