Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Free glass piece bowl or otherwise to the best graphic designer, ends tonight. at midnight cst
    #3370520 - 11/16/04 06:32 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

mods please dont move this, itll only be here for a night.

anyways heres the story. i am going to be Djing at a major even in milwaukee for newyears. http://www.therave.com/eventinfo.asp?ID=1744

im getting my name/ and logo on the flyer and i need some help designing it by tonight.

as i am now a glass blower the best submission will recieve a glass piece, bowl or bead or whatever i can make that the winner would want
now heres the details

the logo must include "PERPETUAL GROOVE NETWORK" and the below logo, which i would really like to see souped up. now remember that this is going to end up being like a square inch possibly smaller on the main flyer, but im also going to need one for future cd's and afterparty flyers.

ready set go, best submission wins!

just to explain the logo, my dj mane is zippoz, and you can see the letters in the design

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleadrug

Re: Free glass piece bowl or otherwise to the best graphic designer, ends tonight. at midnight cst [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3370531 - 11/16/04 06:33 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

d00d! MIDNIGHT?!

I'll see what I can do...

InvisibleYarry
Old Timer
 User Gallery

Re: Free glass piece bowl or otherwise to the best graphic designer, ends tonight. at midnight cst [Re: adrug]
    #3370539 - 11/16/04 06:35 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

your name should be DJ YAMBAG

--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: Free glass piece bowl or otherwise to the best graphic designer, ends tonight. at midnight cst [Re: adrug]
    #3370552 - 11/16/04 06:36 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

allright, we have our first attempt of the night.
ill be posting some pics of the bowls i make.

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Edited by zippoz (11/16/04 07:15 PM)

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: Free glass piece bowl or otherwise to the best graphic designer, ends tonight. at midnight cst [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3370554 - 11/16/04 06:37 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

sorry dj zippoz is how its going to stay.

--------------------
PEACE

InvisibleYarry
Old Timer
 User Gallery

#3370565 - 11/16/04 06:40 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

lol fair enough man. what sorta stuff do you spin?

--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: Free glass piece bowl or otherwise to the best graphic designer, ends tonight. at midnight cst [Re: Yarry]
    #3370581 - 11/16/04 06:42 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

chill drum and bass, lots of calibre ( a good artist) some stuff off of commercial suicide, and drummagic. somewhat like ak1200's set called intelligence from 1991 which im sure none of you have ever heard of.

--------------------
PEACE

InvisibleYarry
Old Timer
 User Gallery

#3370611 - 11/16/04 06:49 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

never heard of any of it! sounds cool tho

--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: Free glass piece bowl or otherwise to the best graphic designer, ends tonight. at midnight cst [Re: Yarry]
    #3370806 - 11/16/04 07:20 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

heres some pictures of my pieces, sorry bout the low quality

they are really crappy pictures, but the bowl oon the bottom is pretty nice, the pictures dont do them justice.

edit: called the pieces crappy instead of the pictures  :shocked:

--------------------
PEACE

Edited by zippoz (11/16/04 09:18 PM)

Invisibleadrug

#3370809 - 11/16/04 07:20 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I made this in Photoshop, 4x4" at 300dpi, if you want the hi-res file just let me know.

InvisibleYarry
Old Timer
 User Gallery

#3370842 - 11/16/04 07:27 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

see through glass. nice! its prolly cheaper and cooler to smoke outta!

--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: over there
    #3370909 - 11/16/04 07:40 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

haha you should make crack pipes.

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: over there
Re: Free glass piece bowl or otherwise to the best graphic designer, ends tonight. at midnight cst [Re: Rebirtha]
    #3370917 - 11/16/04 07:42 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

so do you want DJ ZIPPOS on there or just the perpetual network stuff? and where around your logo would you like it?

Invisibleadrug

Re: Free glass piece bowl or otherwise to the best graphic designer, ends tonight. at midnight cst [Re: Rebirtha]
    #3370938 - 11/16/04 07:45 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

oh shit I did forget that Perpetual crap. I'll fix that pronto.

Offlinederrrk
trippinSki
    #3370941 - 11/16/04 07:46 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

crack pipes+k3y

--------------------
trippinSki

Invisibleadrug

#3371082 - 11/16/04 08:07 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Changed the copy style a bit for version 2.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

#3371225 - 11/16/04 08:30 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

work it all in however you can, dont rely on me to know what i want, i relly dont.
nice works adrug, i like your style
i like the bottom onewith my name gohsted through the logo, but can you make the perpetual groove part bigger? maybee have part above the symbol, while in the circle, and part below? i want it big so when they shrink it down itll look good still, its possiible that they might shrink it down to .5x.5
some simple options too.
although i think im definately going to use one of those on my next cd, i may be giving out multiple pieces, basically if i use your atr youll get somthing.

--------------------
PEACE

OfflinePenguin
You can't be me I'm a Rockstar

Loc: On the Arctic ice shelf.
    #3371320 - 11/16/04 08:47 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

so hell get something for ...your contest isnt even over
and do we have to use the symbol you provided?

--------------------
The fear of loss is always greater than the desire for gain

Invisibleadrug

#3371351 - 11/16/04 08:52 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Better?

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

#3371463 - 11/16/04 09:12 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

lookin good, i like it alot, i cant believe that noone else is getting in this contest with you. anything else you care to throw out there?

--------------------
PEACE

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder