Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinehairyhaggler
Stranger
Advice for a novice please.
    #3367683 - 11/16/04 06:01 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I put novice on the title because i have tripped loads of times on LSD(blotters) and a couple of times on mushies.I think they were liberty caps.
First off i would like to tell you about my last experience with mushrooms.It was about 12 years ago.
I was with a good friend and we were both at our peaks when about 5 of our mates came round who were just smoking pot and they stayed for a while.I took great delight in sitting staring at one of my mates called "Ace" who was sitting crossed legged on `my rug`, my rug because i was sitting on it first and let him use it, (i am sure you can relate to this). Anyways , he was sat there and he looked just like Jesus Christ, long hair , crown of thornes , goatie beard , the full works. Fucking amazing it was.
I was given some sweets to play with and keep happy, a couple of tubes to let them slide down and make sure they were having fun.I was really having fun with my "children", and then without warning about 2 hours later they were snatched off me and eaten. Well bloody hell, I have never cried so much in my life , i was in so much sorrow that i had tears streaming down my face.
It was a fun night all in all and enjoyed every minute of it.

Anyways, I have got myself some fresh Philosopher stone truffels (30grams) and some salvia divinorum leaves (50grams) and also 1 gram salvia x5 extract.I am sharing this lovely bounty with a very good mate who i `E` with and smoke with all the time.
What i would like to know is if anyone else has had truffels before and how much they took and what the effects were like.I have read up ion mushrooms etc and have chosen truffels because it says its good for first time users (cant find info on the Psilocybe content though).I know i have had mushies before but like i said its been 12 years, and my mate "Saucepan" hasnt done them before.Also should we just smoke the salvia on our come up or is it safe to continue smoking during our trip.?

Any advice or feedback will be grateful.

Cheers all you happy trippers....

Edited by hairyhaggler (11/16/04 06:07 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Advice for a novice please. [Re: hairyhaggler]
    #3367729 - 11/16/04 06:43 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Truffles are supposed to give a 'milder' thoughtful trip. More thinking, knowing the answer to every question, etc. It sounds real great. Thats why they're called philosophers stones.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Edited by elgr (02/05/06 05:41 PM)

Offlinehairyhaggler
Stranger
Re: Advice for a novice please. [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #3367751 - 11/16/04 06:59 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks for the reply elgr, i will just smoke some of the salvia while we are waiting for lift off on the truffels.

Should be a great night, we are planning to go to a woods nearby and make a campfire and enjoy mother nature at is best.

Must admit i am rather looking forward to it.I have been reading up on bits and bobs about mushies and how to get the most from them etc.
We will be taking them on saterday 20th nov and I will post here with my story of how the night went.

If anyone else has any other info i would gladly partake in your wisdom...

Cheers.

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

#3367775 - 11/16/04 07:15 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Have you smoked salvia before? A lot of the time its not just a relaxing experience like smoking pot, waiting for the trip to come up. It can be very hard and intense, and even quite displeasant. Its a short trip but it can definately make you feel crappy for an extended period of time. If you haven't yet, give it a try on its own.

After 12 years of not having done mushrooms, this will be a big trip for you (maybe not hard, but meaningful) and I'd hate to see something get in the way of that.

Btw, welcome to the Shroomery.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Offlinehairyhaggler
Stranger
Re: Advice for a novice please. [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #3367781 - 11/16/04 07:25 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I tried the salvia 5x the other evening when it was delivered.(couldnt wait...lol). I wanted to know what all the fuss was about. I smoked it through a pipe and i know i didnt get the full hit of it because i am not a smoker and it was very hot on my throat,after the first toke i held the smoke for approx 15 seconds , thats all i could do because i was trying not to cough and when i released it i then took the next toke, well this time i couldnt feel anything in my throat , it all seemed to be numb and i toked the rest of the bowl and held this in for 25 seconds.as i was toking , the end of the pipe seemed to stretch out and there appeard to be lots of them , i then put the pipe down and relaxed into my chair.It seemed like something was dragging my face off to one side and i went with the flow with my eyes shut.I saw what looked like a street and it wasnt very colourful, but as my head seemed to keep being pulled down to the side (which felt really odd) the whole street and houses seemed to melt along with me.I could hear voices (the tv was on by the way) talking and they seemed to be talking to me , or about me anyway.They were all saying things like "look at him now", "He cant do it , just look at him", and they kept saying similar things about me and the state i was in and how i was feeling...
Very odd indeed. Also i could feel my muscles were fairly tensed up , because as i came out of the trance i felt my hands and arms relaxing.

I wasnt scared or anything , i acctually quite enjoyed the feeling i was having. Mind you i do like being well and truly twatted....lol.

EDIT.... Thanks for the welcome by the way.

Edited by hairyhaggler (11/16/04 07:26 AM)

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#3368809 - 11/16/04 12:37 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I call that level 4
nice report.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Offlinejent
enchanted wizardof rhythm
    #3368827 - 11/16/04 12:41 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i would not recomend the salvia....but that is just me

--------------------
the jent

Offlinethe free thinker
salesman
Male User Gallery

Loc: twin cities
Re: Advice for a novice please. [Re: jent]
    #3370502 - 11/16/04 06:28 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I agree, leave the salvia out, you haven't experienced in mushrooms for 12 years?  It should definitely be enough on it's own I would guess.  :smile:

Welcome to the shroomery, 5 shrooms to you.

--------------------

Offlinehairyhaggler
Stranger
Re: Advice for a novice please....EDIT...(does anyone know...) [Re: the free thinker]
    #3372668 - 11/17/04 02:07 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Does anyone out there know the psilocybin and psilocin content of philosopher stone truffels.
I have searched and searched everywhere but cannot find the answer anywhere. I would like to calculate the dosage i will be taking on the calculator so i know roughly what to expect , reason for this is so i am not expecting too much and then become dissapointed by not getting it thus ruining my trip...
I hope this makes sense.....

Cheers.........

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder