Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
PA/WV/MARYLAND BORDER???
    #336114 -

I have been picking bluefoots for about 4 years now near Morgantown, WV. I have found about a pound of these this year and enjoy picking mushrooms as one of my hobbies. I have lloked in many different areas for magic mushrooms and have not been able to find any new species in these areas. I have researched about every aspect about magic mushrooms and was wondering if anyone could give me some help with any locations, known species that grow in these 3 states and basically where and what I can look for when I go picking. I was happy with my bluefoot trip every spring but as I read more I would really like to find info on where else I could look. I live a little south of Pittsburgh and if any info or pictures could be sent to me it would be greatly appreciated


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PA/WV/MARYLAND BORDER??? [Re: spider48] * 1
    #336159 -

You could look for Panaeolus Subbalteatus. They grow on hay/manure and also manured lawns. I just walk about a block and get probably a 1/4 ounce. They are out in force in Maryland right now.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
new question [Re: shorty]
    #336168 -

if I go up to about grantsville, or cumberland and walk the fields on the next free day I get that they grow in this area. I have been seeing a lot of panoleaus foensecci growing in my yard could that mean that I should go look at the cowfields in my area. I heard that mushies don't grow in PA??


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Need an opinion about PA, WV, and Northern VA????? spider48 1,016 1 06/03/02 09:23 AM
by RebelSteve33
* Hunting in PA: Morels, Oysters, Unknowns and... OVOIDS! (TONS of PICS!)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Gumby 19,161 62 03/18/12 10:33 PM
by log
* WV mushroom hunting(im a newbie)
( 1 2 all )
highdroponics 27,833 32 09/28/07 04:31 PM
by El Zorro
* Bluefoots are afoot in WV xFrockx 1,293 16 05/09/09 02:16 AM
by rastausty
* Bluefoot hunting in WV Biscuit 4,456 4 08/11/07 08:55 PM
by coon
* Bluefoots Smushroom 977 9 04/06/08 05:11 PM
by Smushroom
* I Need HELP!!!!! Trying to pick some shrooms in WV UNANYTHING 2,870 1 06/03/04 07:32 AM
by mjshroomer
* 10/18 Maryland Mushroom Hunt frankthetank87 1,344 4 10/21/05 09:01 PM
by b1tH

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
1,441 topic views. 0 members, 12 guests and 75 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.