Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Am I just being impatient?
    #334060 -

I ave 6 pint jars of Mazapetec,and 6 Pint jars of PESA.Inoculated exactly 3 days ago.They are being kept warm with a heating pad.The Pesa was a normal syringe from Hawk,and the Mazapetec was a supended syringe.I see no signs of coloniztion,am I just being impatient?I was told the suspended ones would show signs after 3 days.Thank you

Edited by IneedHitsPLEASE on 06/04/01 03:27 PM.



--------------------
You are the Weakest Link........GOODBYE!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I just being impatient? [Re: IneedHitsPLEASE]
    #334066 -

Yes, give them a few more days.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I just being impatient? [Re: IneedHitsPLEASE]
    #334068 -

"A watched pot will never boil."
--unknown

How is a raven like a writing desk?


--------------------
How is a raven like a writing desk?

How deep is the rabbit hole? To find out, go.to/FreeSporeRing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I just being impatient? [Re: IneedHitsPLEASE]
    #334070 -

Yes, you are impatient. I was like this too. I looked at my jars every few hours. Even at nights I woke up and looked at them. They will be just fine. Trust yourself! If you know you did everything by the book.

I see trees of green, psylocibe mushrooms too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world


--------------------
I see trees of green, psylocibe mushrooms too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I just being impatient? [Re: IneedHitsPLEASE]
    #334072 -

Yes, you are impatient. I was like this too. I looked at my jars every few hours. Even at nights I woke up and looked at them. They will be just fine. Trust yourself!

I see trees of green, psylocibe mushrooms too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world


--------------------
I see trees of green, psylocibe mushrooms too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I just being impatient? [Re: dumlovesyou]
    #334074 -

56???????????????? i hope thats a type. holy shit


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I just being impatient? [Re: dumlovesyou]
    #334075 -

56???????????????? i hope thats a typo. holy shit


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I just being impatient? [Re: ar393]
    #334077 -

Yep, just waite and see.

You suck but your mammas still sweet - support the FSR


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I just being impatient? [Re: hatter]
    #334079 -

Hatter - Are you my dad? He says that same thing(not about shrooms though)

"Getting an inch of snow is like winning ten cents in the lottery." - Calvin

The Free Spore Ring - the best damn thing since sliced bread?


--------------------
"Getting an inch of snow is like winning ten cents in the lottery." - Calvin
The Free Spore Ring - the best damn thing since sliced bread?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I just being impatient? [Re: G-nome]
    #334082 -

that be some funny shit if someone found out their dad had a secret identity and was posting all this stuff on the shroomery and overgrow.com and stuff like that.. i would die laughing if i found out my dad was doing all this shit....

Keep Trippin' and Blazin'

-=SporeWorks=-


--------------------
Everything posted above was out of fun, none should be taken serious. I am currently under the influence so take that into consideration.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I just being impatient? [Re: ar393]
    #334084 -

LOL yep that was a typo,I wis I had 56 jars.
Thanx for the quick response everyone.7 responses in 21 minutes,not to shabby.
I will be more patient is just not easy.Plus I gues I kinda expected the Mazapetec that came from the suspended syringe,to take right off.
Well Ill keep ya all posted.
Thanx

"From the pricking of my thumbs,something wicked this way comes"


--------------------
You are the Weakest Link........GOODBYE!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I just being impatient? [Re: TripsAreForKids]
    #334093 -

Yeah- He confiscated my grow equipment. He probably grew them for himself. Bastard.

"Getting an inch of snow is like winning ten cents in the lottery." - Calvin

The Free Spore Ring - the best damn thing since sliced bread?


--------------------
"Getting an inch of snow is like winning ten cents in the lottery." - Calvin
The Free Spore Ring - the best damn thing since sliced bread?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I just being impatient? [Re: G-nome]
    #334097 -

Zebediah, is that you son? I won't tell anyone if you won't....computers are eville!


How is a raven like a writing desk?


--------------------
How is a raven like a writing desk?

How deep is the rabbit hole? To find out, go.to/FreeSporeRing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I just being impatient? [Re: TripsAreForKids]
    #334242 -

I know what your going through my friend, I innoculated 6 pint jars camby YESTERDAY and Im checking for signs of growth. Even more fuckedup than that is...
"I think I see some"...lol
Speaking of "Old Men", Im telling mine that I think everyone should trip at least once before they leave this earth and if he gets the balls I'll babysit him. This would be the funniest fuckin thing I will probably ever see "my old man trippin on shrooms", he doesnt even like weed....lol
I dont know though I'd really have to consider it.



Tell me something good then I might agree with you..


--------------------
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create."

"There is a wealth of information built into us, tucked away in the genetic material in every one of our cells. The psychedelic drugs allow exploration of this interior world, and insights into its nature."

Tell me something good then I might agree with you....the Smithereens

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I just being impatient? [Re: Billyblastoff]
    #335371 -

You should make your dad some "Mushroom Soup" just to be nice.LOL..
I saw my first signs of growth today.One of the Pesa jars has a big old chunk of mycelium up near the top.It's funny though,I would have thought the Mazapetec ones would have grown faster than the PESA,after all the reason I bought it was because it was a "suspended syringe"and was suppose to cut the time down alot.
Im just glad they are finnally starting to colonize,I was getting sick of just licking the outside of the Jars.LOL

"From the pricking of my thumbs,something wicked this way comes"


--------------------
You are the Weakest Link........GOODBYE!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I just being impatient? [Re: IneedHitsPLEASE]
    #335374 -

if you dont notice growth around the top of your jars check the bottoms, usually shows up there first, at least that's what my friend tells me.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I just being impatient? [Re: HighIQ]
    #335381 -

I have growth at the top of 1 of my jars,the rest have no growth anywhere.It has nly been 4 days though so I guess I just have to relax.

"From the pricking of my thumbs,something wicked this way comes"


--------------------
You are the Weakest Link........GOODBYE!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Need opinions on P.C. Australian and P.C. Mazapetec none 644 2 08/04/03 12:11 PM
by dankhead420
* Impatient or screwed up? blakemoney 977 18 04/26/03 05:07 PM
by Anonymous
* first grow, birthed my first batch and impatiently waiting on consolidation PhloppyPhrktLz 1,622 16 06/26/14 09:39 AM
by PhloppyPhrktLz
* Mental Aspects of Cultivation - Obsession/Impatience
( 1 2 all )
Nuggetpouch 1,612 21 06/15/09 08:17 PM
by Mephistophelian
* Fruiting Problems or Impatience? Fractals 2,602 12 08/08/03 10:57 AM
by shakta
* (Suspended mycelium cakes) 360 fruiting to get a ball of mushrooms Cameron1996 1,721 17 01/18/16 02:56 AM
by Cameron1996
* Suspend a bulk? TaxCollector 783 13 02/11/09 09:28 AM
by TaxCollector
* Suspended Cakes... Doinkybottoms 1,087 6 09/12/05 07:32 PM
by spaceman

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
1,192 topic views. 16 members, 279 guests and 191 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.