Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: newbie flood [Re: Barbi]
    #3310486 -

Hell of a lot more puppets in here though :thumbdown:

Just gives us more work in here. Y_S is the ace puppet hunter :wink:


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: newbie flood [Re: Ripple]
    #3310887 -

I'd care if you werent such a gathering flake :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: newbie flood [Re: Barbi]
    #3317390 -

Barbi said:
I'd care if you werent such a gathering flake :frown:



and who are you?


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: newbie flood [Re: Ripple]
    #3317420 -

for some reason mndfreeze's name was changed to barbi, his ratings where delated, and another account with the name mndfreeze sprung up that had his ratings but none of his posts, his post count is like 60 something... I have no idea how that happened.


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: newbie flood [Re: gdman]
    #3317446 -

??????????..........weird, well not really.


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: newbie flood [Re: Ripple]
    #3317449 -

yeah just look at the AZ gathering thread in otd


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: newbie flood [Re: gdman]
    #3317454 -

why ?


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: newbie flood [Re: Ripple]
    #3317461 -

When are you NOT a newbie anymore?


--------------------
Bingo!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: newbie flood [Re: Ripple]
    #3317466 -

because it was posted by mnd, and now it's barbi... I have no idea, who did it or how it happened...


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: newbie flood [Re: DMTelepath]
    #3353382 -

DMTelepath said:
I'm new here, and i already notice some pretty dumbass posts :p I think i have a lot to offer to this community, and know i'll get lots back (already have, this place is a gold mine).




--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: newbie flood [Re: BillytheKid]
    #3353397 -

BillytheKid said:
When are you NOT a newbie anymore?



When the mods say you can go have fun with all the other kids in OTD.  :sad: :mad2: :wink:


--------------------
sadsappysucker said:
i want to ram my fat dick in hankys pooper



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: newbie flood [Re: Madweed420shroom]
    #3353503 -

IM a noOB


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: newbie flood [Re: Jim]
    #3353519 -

you r cool though....ohh yeah...im a noooob


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: newbie flood [Re: norwegian1]
    #3353521 -

how is "beerweed" an insult? most here drink and smoke

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: newbie flood [Re: Jdawg2013]
    #3353574 -

j2012b said:
how is "beerweed" an insult? most here drink and smoke



clicky


--------------------


"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Flash Floods...pics ToTheSummit 2,458 18 01/12/05 12:30 AM
by annielicious
* ToTheSummit ~ A Leerjet Interview & l s d On Our Minds
( 1 2 all )
World Spirit 3,964 29 03/31/05 09:47 AM
by In(di)go
* flash flood watch Gr8fulJ420 790 5 03/30/06 07:22 AM
by eris
* Holy Flood Batman! A State of Emergency ThorA 770 2 06/20/05 02:08 AM
by hawksapprentice
* Happy Birthday ToTheSummit Thread
( 1 2 all )
LosAngelesGraff 2,970 20 05/12/08 12:10 AM
by Akira
* Flooding in Iowa
( 1 2 all )
adrug 1,573 20 06/17/08 09:34 AM
by outhere4
* Frog saves mouse in Indian floods *PIC* Amatoxin 1,466 13 07/01/06 05:04 PM
by Ythan
* ToTheSummit TheHateCamel 1,034 10 01/03/07 07:08 PM
by Deadmaker

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,834 topic views. 10 members, 13 guests and 131 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 15 queries.