Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I Love Karma
    #3317018 -

After having a streak of bad luck it seems Good Karma has finally decided to come my way.
I have never won anything in my life not so much as a prize at a cake walk. I was listening to the Local rock station Z 103.3 and I heard the msay call now so I said what the fuck why not. I called and not only did I win a free Lunch for two but I also got my name in a drawing to win a trip for 2 to Jamaica and a chance to win a million bucks down there. If I win I am the only person that gets the chance to win I have to roll some dice at a kinda gambling thingy. I probably wont win the trip or anything but If I do I will have all the shroomerites over that wanna come over and we will have one big ass gathering at JettaJay's house !!!!  :thumbup:
Everyone have a Shroomy Day I know I did !!!


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Love Karma [Re: JettaJay]
    #3317076 -

yay! Good luck and stuff!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Love Karma [Re: CherryBom]
    #3317096 -

wow. cool.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Love Karma [Re: JettaJay]
    #3317101 -

Karma has a way of biting me in the ass, I talked to a hindu saint about the subject of why I get dealed all this shit, now I understand. But yeah I him and I figure I payed my doos and since then its been nothing but good.


Yeah hope to see you down in jamaica. good karma to you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Love Karma [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #3317133 -

Thanks man .... I appreciate it. I will deffinatly need someone to show me around down in Jamaica. Hopefully the tour guides wont be too expensive.


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Love Karma [Re: JettaJay]
    #3317150 -

yeah karma is pretty nice :thumbup:


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Love Karma [Re: gdman]
    #3317939 -

YOu never know how your karma will turn out. You could have done something really bad or really good in a past life. In Buddhism even good Karma is bad if you don't use it for Enlightenment because once you enjoy it it's gone and you are on your way back down the ladder.


--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Love Karma [Re: JettaJay]
    #3317956 -

And even if you don't win the grand prize, you'll still have two free lunches! So it's all good.. :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Love Karma [Re: JettaJay]
    #3318148 -

I love Karma. my life has been hell up until recently. All the good I've worked for is finally paying off. I'm so happy.

Congrats!!


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Jamaica kinda sucks how they Exploit Marley so much
( 1 2 3 4 all )
PsillyNilly 8,588 63 02/17/05 03:38 PM
by PsillyNilly
* Love in the Afternoon Ripple 738 2 10/18/03 10:33 AM
by Ripple
* What if there is no Karma?
( 1 2 all )
Scolecite 2,066 22 05/03/04 12:34 AM
by Viveka
* What does karma mean?
( 1 2 all )
Fliquid 2,526 33 07/06/04 11:42 PM
by Hooty
* God i love having broadband again! Vulture 460 3 04/11/04 02:00 AM
by Vulture
* I love you guys! Lazerouth 2,068 15 08/10/03 04:04 PM
by PjS
* Why I love Shroomism *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 all )
Spiffy 5,546 47 10/31/03 01:46 PM
by silversoul7
* wanna go to jamaica for free.... scubasteve 584 6 08/17/05 05:48 PM
by Burke Dennings

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
820 topic views. 6 members, 11 guests and 144 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.