Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleAlien
Galactic Shaman
 User Gallery

Loc: Jupiter's Moon
Re: SHROOMGUILD.COM IS A RIP OFF/TAZ edited [Re: dimitri211]
    #331693 - 06/01/01 02:41 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I was curious, thought maybe the forums software was gliching up or something.

Alien

Alien's Shroom Tek
http://alientek.iwarp.com

--------------------
-Alien :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTaz
veteran
Re: SHROOMGUILD.COM IS A RIP OFF/TAZ edited [Re: Alien]
    #331785 - 06/01/01 04:50 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I can edit any post in this forum only. I just changed it to keep down the confusion over what it was all about,
and zuess I pm'd misty to see where they were located and I know it only takes 4 to 5 days from where they are to go to canada AB. so yes they have every right to be pissed. he/she whoever just pm'd me again and said that they just got a e-mail from catlas claiming he still hasn't gotten payment. Misty also claimed that a mail tracer showed it arrived at the address given 1 1/2 weeks ago, so what's up with this BS??

"Out of chaos...comes order...."

Edited by taz on 06/01/01 06:51 PM.

--------------------
"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

Invisiblecatlas
Stranger
Re: SHROOMGUILD.COM IS A RIP OFF/TAZ edited [Re: Taz]
    #331803 - 06/01/01 05:18 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Well something is messed up with the mail the tracer cause I just checked my mail today and got Mistys payment in todays mail. Somewhere here something is messed up..
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: PGP 7.0

iQA/AwUBOx505vptfZ8mGesJEQJLKwCgt5uTWdzI8yx52icBmnY2ibRaycEAn1vC
GqDNLTPZSJWf/GvC4wBngPmS
=ZSgy
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Edited by catlas on 06/06/01 02:22 PM.

Invisibleslither
addict
Re: SHROOMGUILD.COM IS A RIP OFF/TAZ edited [Re: catlas]
    #331907 - 06/01/01 08:06 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

You people are stupid to say he/she's a scam artist just because it's taken a few weeks, go order from T.H.E., most likely it will take 3-4 weeks for you to recieve your order. This guy hasn't even been around a month has he/she. How much could he really make before people figured him out, what $100 total? I wouldn't even bother setting up a website for $100.

OfflineTaz
veteran
Re: SHROOMGUILD.COM IS A RIP OFF/TAZ edited [Re: catlas]
    #332020 - 06/01/01 11:10 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Catlas, I wasn't taking sides on this one and sorry if it seemed that way, I was just relaying info. I'm sure that misty just got some facts mixed up so I wouldn't worry about that. Thanks for clearing this up.

And Misty, when U recieve your order please post that U did so I can close this thread.

And if anybody else has recieved spores from catlas please start another thread saying so so there can be a positive thread on shroomguild.com as well ok...

"Out of chaos...comes order...."

--------------------
"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

Anonymous

Re: SHROOM.COM IS A RIP OFF [Re: catlas]
    #332218 - 06/02/01 07:11 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

catass, you got to be joking

First off, using my real name is a no-no. And by doing that, you have just demonstrated what kind of person you are, certainly not one that can be trusted with names. It's no secret, it's on my web page but if I wanted to use it here, I would be already. My name here is Captain Max Mushroom, you can call me Sir.

And as for my credentials, you have got to be joking. My reputation as an amateur mycologist and fungiphile precede me here on the Sunshine Coast of British Columbia.
I am a founding member of the Elphinstone Mycological Society, I have several articles on mushrooms which have been published in local newspapers and magazines over the last 10 years and I play the part of Captain Max Mushroom on Earth Day and other events on behalf of the Mt. Elphinstone Living Forest enviromental protection group. Our efforts have resulted in 150 hectares of mushroom-rich forest being set aside by the government as ecological preserve. And we are pressing for more. Captain Max has been seen and read about in local papers and even mentioned in Mushroom: The Journal, a big mag out of Oregon, and has been instrumental in our fight.
Mt. Elphie is home to many rare and special fungi. I am one of a handful of people who can take you for a hike and rhyme off name after name. Perhaps you saw me at the Vancouver Mycologial Society annual mushroom show a couple years ago. That was me in the corner with a table full of shrooms answering questions for a crowd of people.
Check out the Gallery at the www.sporelab.com for dozens of pics I took over the years.
I also have a good reputation as a commercial picker. For 10 years I've travelled throughout the province picking Pines, Chanterelles and other species. People ask me where they are popping, I can usually tell them.
I am also one of the leaders of a monthly mushroom hike in which we take tourists up the mountain and garner support for our cause.
My neightbors include Jeff Chilton, co-author with Paul Stamets of the Mushroom Cultiavator and Hajo Hadeler, author of Medicinal Mushrooms you can grow. For reference, you can contact my personal mycologist, Paul Kroeger. You may have seen his name in the Acknowledgments section of Stamets' Psilocybin Mushrooms of the World. Paul set me up as the poisonous mushrooms contact one summer.

My SporeLab has been in business for 4 years and have supplied at various times, spores of at least a dozen strains of cubensis, many of them exclusive to the SporeLab. And of course their is our signature shroom, Psilocybe cyanescens. Handpicked by myself from secret wild patches. We started out by giving away over 100 prints for FREE!
Then there are the supplies that we offer for people in foreign countries and rural areas....vermiculite, sterile syringes, oyster shell (from my private beach) and brown rice flour. These are low or no-profit items that are offered as a public service.
Check out the Mushroom Bookrooms at the SporeLab for easy ordering access to dozens of Amazon.com books on several mushroom topics.
Captain Max Mushroom IS mushrooms, thanks for asking!

What are your credentials, you had some on a hamburger once?

Take a trip to the Spore Lab @:
http://www.SporeLab.com
email: getspores@sporelab.comgetspores@sporelab.com</a>

Edited by CaptainMaxMushroom on 06/02/01 09:17 AM.

Invisiblecatlas
Stranger
Re: SHROOM.COM IS A RIP OFF [Re: ]
    #332262 - 06/02/01 09:34 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Well it seems that the Capt. is much more richly qualified than I. I am only a newbie who has only been doing this for a couple of years with some help from some friends.
I would recconmend that EVERYONE purchase from www.sporelab.com. Hell as I am sure the Capt. would be glad to tell you I purchase from him like some common teenage shroom grower.
My prices after shipping are now the same as the Capts. so you would be crazy not to buy from him. In fact if you look at our site now we advise customers to buy the Equador syringes from the Capt.
As there is no way I can compete with the Capts experience and reputation the Shroom Guild will soon be phasing out our spore sales. We will try and concentrate more on supplies such as indicating dessiccant, petri dishes, and soon to come innoculating loops, agar, and more lab glassware.
I hope this is acceptable to the Capt, but I am sure he is likely an expert in lab glassware as well.

Catlas

Offlinedrunkgoat
addict

#332310 - 06/02/01 10:55 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I just checked my tracking order and its shipped.

There are 3 types of people in this world: Those who can count, and those who can not.

--------------------
Give a man a match and he will be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Invisiblejim2
enthusiast
    #332338 - 06/02/01 11:50 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

the FSR. helping people grow

Edited by jim on 06/02/01 07:59 PM.

Offlinezues2001
Stranger
Re: SHROOM.COM IS A RIP OFF [Re: jim2]
    #332381 - 06/02/01 01:19 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

hmmmmmmm been shipped ey,well that is one down come on ppl, check your numbers,hey missty did you receive a tracking number .

Anonymous

Re: SHROOM.COM IS A RIP OFF [Re: zues2001]
    #332747 - 06/02/01 10:57 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Here's a tip: don't waste your time with ExpressPost. Not only is it 3X more expensive but it isn't any faster at all. It's very unreliable and there have been many complaints. That comes from my local postie.
Nobody needs tracking numbers. Thats only for when you are getting worried. Regular airmail will get it anuywhere in north america in about a week or less. Same as ExpressPost.

email: getspores@sporelab.com

Offlinezues2001
Stranger
    #333008 - 06/03/01 09:35 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

well in this case i would say that it will pay for it self as some ppl think that he is trying to rip yous off so hey i think he made the right idea ,IN SAYING AND GIVEING a tracking number.dont you?but this is just my thought.and being new is a good way for ppl to start trusting him as he gains more trust am sure that he will drop the number thing,and if it does cost more than he is realy not makeing shit on the syringes is he?so sort of kickes the shit out of the thought that he is here to rip ppl off.like some one said ,what could he have made to this point 100 bucks not even worth starting a cash rejister site like you put it max so think you will see more of him in the future.well i hope we do as the more the better as will have to keep you more long term vendors on your toes.some times compation is a good thing.

OfflineMNmyc
enthusiast

Loc: MN
Re: SHROOM.COM IS A RIP OFF [Re: zues2001]
    #333273 - 06/03/01 04:21 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I had to check to make sure this is the right place to comment.

Excellent rebutal CMM. And thank you, I am a gratified, if not grateful, (at this moment, but the future is obviously bright). I am one lucky recipient of the fruits of your labor.

It was a wild print, according to it's label. It gave me a quick education in isolation. And it turns out to be very aggressive on mea. Much more so than pda.

My only criticism would be the packaging, I had no successful direct innoc's into grain. And that was because of the fact that it's a bitch to keep a crack bag sterile, and get the now scrambled *(thanks USPS), unsealed prints into a syringe aseptically.

And I am a more enlightened agar user for it.

I asked, and hallelujiah, I did receive... I only hope that a future opportunity to criticize my prints will yield the positive attention of such distinguished individuals as yourself.

This excerpt and all characters contained within are entirely fictional...

Please support Ralphster's FSR

Edited by MNmyc on 06/04/01 08:44 PM.

--------------------
Life is what happens while you're making other plans...

Offlinedrunkgoat
addict

Re: SHROOM.COM IS A RIP OFF [Re: MNmyc]
    #335046 - 06/05/01 09:42 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I got my syringes yesterday in the mail. All 6 of them were in the package. I am very impressed not only with them being larger 12cc syringes, but with the cloudiness of the spore solution. Thank You Catlas.

There are 3 types of people in this world: Those who can count, and those who can not.

--------------------
Give a man a match and he will be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Invisiblecatlas
Stranger
Re: SHROOM.COM IS A RIP OFF [Re: drunkgoat]
    #336151 - 06/06/01 12:17 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

??IN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

I am very glad to here that you are happy with your syringes. I hope they fruit well for and I would like to be kept informed with your progress in growing them.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: PGP 7.0

iQA/AwUBOx5zpfptfZ8mGesJEQLRfQCg/KNrZnU2WLWo4AgmEcup73tLinQAn19O
Dlb3xeiSBc2PHKB6ZYaBSgP2
=BsUu
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Offlinehubertd8
Pooh-Bah

Loc: springfield
    #337175 - 06/07/01 04:39 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

You really should just ignore Capt. he's quite experienced but a fucking jerk,

--------------------
"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge."

Bertrand Russell

Anonymous

Re: SHROOM.COM IS A RIP OFF [Re: hubertd8]
    #337209 - 06/07/01 05:17 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Shut your trap you useless little troll. I offer the kid some advice that I learnt through experience. If he has any brains, he'll listen to me, not you.

email: getspores@sporelab.com

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order