Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleJettaJay
PsychedelicStranger
 User Gallery

Good News or Bad News ???
    #3288308 - 10/28/04 07:21 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

My ex called me last night and appologized for everything she said about me being too big. She said that her friends were saying how she never spent anytime whit them anymore and she should break up with me and thats the best reason she could come up with. So now @ 12:15 today (after class) we are eating lunch to work things out. I dunno though. Wha tdo you all think about this ??? I am still mad and hurt but oh well. I think maybe I will try to work things out. What is your guys opinion?

Have a Shroomy Day  :mushroom2:

--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSilven
Male

Loc: El Mexicano
Re: Good News or Bad News ??? [Re: JettaJay]
    #3288312 - 10/28/04 07:27 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

You know, through my whole life I've only been broken up with by one girl, and it hurt real bad. Afterward she wanted to get back together, and I refused. Once someone breaks up or cheats on you, they will do it again and chances are it will hurt worse because it will be compounding wounds.

I would just tell her I think it's time for me to move on that I doubt she can handle a stable relationship and her friends have too much influence on how she thinks and acts.

Then again man, this is only my opinion. You should do what you feel in your heart is the right thing to do. Just don't let what she says in her time of desperation be taken too heavily, think clearly, think about yourself and not her.

Good luck with this,
- Silven

--------------------
What do you bring to the table?

Offlineblackroselove
Stranger
I'm a teapot User Gallery
Loc: WYO Flag
    #3288314 - 10/28/04 07:31 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I would make her warn your trust. Don't just jump in. Give it a few days or something, to make sure she isn't just missing you and wanting you back for a short bit, just to pull it again. That reason sucks though, just because of her friends?

I agree with Silven
, you gotta think of you , and not her. besides her actions(meaning, you gotta remember why she did it ). It sounds could, but it's true.

Blackie:flaming: :heart:

--------------------
BlackieRL:flaming:
BRL:flaming:

Edited by blackroselove (10/28/04 07:34 AM)

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #3288316 - 10/28/04 07:31 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I don't know...that sounds fishy.  A woman (or any person for that matter) should listen to her own heart when it comes to love.  She sounds really immature and selfish. 

I think you deserve someone who won't break your heart just because "her friends say so."  Not to mention the stupid reason why she originally dumped you shows that she doesn't care about your feelings.  Why would you want to be with someone like that? 

You deserve better, dude!!!  :heart:

InvisibleJettaJay
PsychedelicStranger
 User Gallery

#3288337 - 10/28/04 07:46 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I think I am going to hang out with her for about 3 or 4 weeks and see how things go. If I can tell she cares then yeah maybe. She is Definatley going to have to earn my trust back. I have been hurt 3 times now if it happens again I am moving to Canada to start over. Besides the fact that I have always wanted to live in Canada I hear there are some awesome Shroomites in Canada.

--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #3288356 - 10/28/04 07:56 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Where in Canada?  I am practically counting the days until hubby and I can move to Canada.  :thumbup:

OfflineSilven
Male

Loc: El Mexicano
    #3288390 - 10/28/04 08:16 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Jetta if you are moving to Canada and want a roomie, hook me up with a PM :wink:

I've wanted to move there for a while and I only live 1 1/2 hours from the Canadian border. 

Canadian Shroomerites are old skool kool :lol:  I can't believe I just used k's.

- Silven

--------------------
What do you bring to the table?

Invisiblerogue_pixie
faerydae
Female User Gallery

Loc: UK
Re: Good News or Bad News ??? [Re: Silven]
    #3288398 - 10/28/04 08:24 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

:thumbdown:

--------------------
"Whatever you do, you need to keep moving.  Because when you stop moving you die (physically and emotionally).

Good luck and blessings of happiness and fortune." ~ RandalFlagg RIP

InvisibleJettaJay
PsychedelicStranger
 User Gallery

Re: Good News or Bad News ??? [Re: rogue_pixie]
    #3288422 - 10/28/04 08:34 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

where in Canada ???? Lets see probably British Columbia. If she screws around again. I am deffinatley outta here.

--------------------
~~~LouiseLouise

Offlineblackroselove
Stranger
    #3288590 - 10/28/04 09:58 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

And that's why some men are more mentally stable then most women.

(ducks to avoid things being thrown)

But yeah, that sounds  like a good thing to stick by.

Blackie:flaming:

--------------------

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#3288593 - 10/28/04 10:00 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I say fuck her. she's full of drama & confused. you deserve better than that. there are so many cool girls out there - dont get hung up on the one that is insane & unstable.

fuck her one last time
and then fuck her - dig?

OfflineBillytheKid
Forgeddaboudit!

Loc: Connecticut
    #3288677 - 10/28/04 10:25 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

JettaJay said:
My ex called me last night and appologized for everything she said about me being too big. She said that her friends were saying how she never spent anytime whit them anymore and she should break up with me and thats the best reason she could come up with. So now @ 12:15 today (after class) we are eating lunch to work things out. I dunno though. Wha tdo you all think about this ??? I am still mad and hurt but oh well. I think maybe I will try to work things out. What is your guys opinion?

Dude honestly, you gotta just do what you think is right. That being said though I would tell her to piss off, any woman who puts her friends opinions above her boyfirends is not worth keeping. She left you over an excuse she concocted it sounds like to appeaseher bitter friends.

We need more info though.

1. how old are you?
2. How much time before the breakup did you spend together every week? every day? every hour?
3. What kind of personality does she have? party girl? low self esteem? book worm? etc.

--------------------
Bingo!

InvisibleJettaJay
PsychedelicStranger
 User Gallery

Re: Good News or Bad News ??? [Re: BillytheKid]
    #3289111 - 10/28/04 12:17 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

BillytheKid said:
Quote:

JettaJay said:

Dude honestly, you gotta just do what you think is right. That being said though I would tell her to piss off, any woman who puts her friends opinions above her boyfirends is not worth keeping. She left you over an excuse she concocted it sounds like to appeaseher bitter friends.

We need more info though.

1. how old are you?
2. How much time before the breakup did you spend together every week? every day? every hour?
3. What kind of personality does she have? party girl? low self esteem? book worm? etc.

1. I am 20
2. We spent about 5 days out of the week together .... completely by her request. I didn't want to smother her.
3. Not a party girl .... never done any kind of drugs. Only drank once. Kinda low self esteem. She is deffinatley a book worm. She is from a very morally sound home. Her mother is PYSHCO though. Her dad would be a lot cooler if he hadn't married her mom. Her dad used to be a hippie. He is cool now but man he was awesome back then.  I've heard stories.

We had a great lunch she appologized and said she never would listen to her friends again. That they were just jealous because they didn't have someone that loved them as much as me and treated them as good as me ..... I mean hell I open all doors for her. I pay for everything. I always drive everywhere. I treat her like a queen. I asked her on a regualr basis ( 1 time a month ) if she liked me doing all this and she said that she did and she didn't know what she'd do without me.

I guess I will try to work it out. I dunno I'm stuck between a rock and a hard spot.

--------------------
~~~LouiseLouise

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#3289184 - 10/28/04 12:31 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I'm not buying that excuse.

OfflineMrBump
Third prize is you're fired
 User Gallery

Loc: Denver, Colorado
Re: Good News or Bad News ??? [Re: Silven]
    #3289592 - 10/28/04 01:56 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

i agree silven....

the worst thing about girlfriends is that they have girlfriends...

and if they like to meddle (and i think most do) they can do a lot of damage thru superficial means to a relationship they know very little about on a personal level.

and most women--this is a mean generalization, i know-- are sheep when it comes to their friends advice

--------------------
If it weren't for the bloody corpses, I wouldn't have any corpses at all.

There are two ways to get to the top of an oak tree: start climbing or sit on an acorn.

Are you a carrot, an egg, or a coffee bean?

OfflineMrBump
Third prize is you're fired
 User Gallery

Loc: Denver, Colorado
    #3289609 - 10/28/04 01:58 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

>>>>We had a great lunch she appologized and said she never would listen to her friends again. That they were just jealous because they didn't have someone that loved them as much as me and treated them as good as me ..... I mean hell I open all doors for her. I pay for everything. I always drive everywhere. I treat her like a queen. I asked her on a regualr basis ( 1 time a month ) if she liked me doing all this and she said that she did and she didn't know what she'd do without me.

yet more resounding proof that women like to date assholes

:confused: :smirk:

--------------------
If it weren't for the bloody corpses, I wouldn't have any corpses at all.

There are two ways to get to the top of an oak tree: start climbing or sit on an acorn.

Are you a carrot, an egg, or a coffee bean?

Offlineblackroselove
Stranger
    #3289662 - 10/28/04 02:14 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

:sad: :nonono:

Blackie:flaming:

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #3289717 - 10/28/04 02:25 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Don't be a pussy. She fucking dumped you and said you were too fat for her, and now you're just gonna take her back? Fuck that. She doesn't deserve you.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

Re: Good News or Bad News ??? [Re: silversoul7]
    #3289967 - 10/28/04 03:26 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

yeah, fuck that. I'm telling you...fuck her & then fuck her before she fucks you.

InvisibleJettaJay
PsychedelicStranger
 User Gallery

Re: Good News or Bad News ??? [Re: MrBump]
    #3299515 - 10/30/04 11:40 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

thecornking said:
>>>>yet more resounding proof that women like to date assholes

:confused: :smirk:

I'm confused was that a compliment or a put down ???

--------------------
~~~LouiseLouise

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale