Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Steel Reserve mmmmmm!
    #3291625 -

Just thought Id share since this is the PUB. Whats your favorite beer?

Suimush


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Steel Reserve mmmmmm! [Re: sui]
    #3291631 -

i can't stand beer. but i love watermelon vodka

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Steel Reserve mmmmmm! [Re: Amethyst_Acid]
    #3291649 -

beer is an aquired taste, i will admit but it is so good ice cold on a hot day!


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Steel Reserve mmmmmm! [Re: sui]
    #3291653 -

Certainly not Steel Reserve, :lol: !!
(though admitedly, it will do the trick :wink: )

I'd say my favorite would depend on the mood, I like trying bottles from small town breweries.  If I'm buying for a party and lookin' for something cheap I'll usually grab the Tecate's which come in under 50 cents a can and in my opinion taste just slightly better than most of the american mass produced brews.

However, for my own personal taste I enjoy some of the local beers here in California including ones from the Stone Brewing Company in San Diego.  You may have seen their "Arrogant Bastard Ale" around at one time or another, they also put out a very hefty Russian Imperial Stout comin' in at 9%+ ABV, as well as a nice hoppy IPA. 




I like to drink, so you can imagine I've drank my share of beers.. so many so, that it would be nearly impossible for me to choose a favorite.  On the road though, I tend to lean towards any draft hefeweizen I may find :beer:

Of course, whatver it is.. if it does the trick, it's cool with me :tongue2:
Cheers! :spliff:


--------------------

--------------------
β”Ό Β·Β·βˆ™   long live the shroomery  βˆ™Β·Β· β”Ό
...╬πβ•₯ β•₯π╬...

Edited by geokills (10/28/04 10:31 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Steel Reserve mmmmmm! [Re: Amethyst_Acid]
    #3291656 -

When i drank it was def. steel reserve 211 !! 8.1%


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Steel Reserve mmmmmm! [Re: geokills]
    #3291666 -

MMMM IPA and arrogant bastard are good, my mom turned me on to both
but my all time fav is Sierra Nevada Pale Ale mmm so good


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Steel Reserve mmmmmm! [Re: sui]
    #3291677 -

hell yeah norwegian got a 40 of it myself although its not as full as the one in the pic :tongue2:


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Steel Reserve mmmmmm! [Re: sui]
    #3291699 -

I have drank "211" one to many times in my day....

that crap will put it to you if you drink it to much...


--------------------
is it life that keeps us going, or us that keeps life going?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Steel Reserve mmmmmm! [Re: cisole]
    #3291709 -

yeah i never drink more than a 40. J ust gotta get my perk on.


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Steel Reserve mmmmmm! [Re: sui]
    #3291729 -

Yeah, the buzz from an 8% 40 is just perfect for many verious times. To bad they are banned where i live.... ugh damn quarts


--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Steel Reserve mmmmmm! [Re: norwegian1]
    #3291752 -

norwegian1 said:
When i drank it was def. steel reserve 211 !! 8.1%




hell ya, I would love to get 40's of SR..

I drink 24 ounce cans 99cents each, can't fucking beat it... Either 6.1 or 8.1% depending on whether or not you get extra stout... Get this: they are the SAME PRICE! who would get the weaker content? rofl !,
anyways, steel reserve is probably the lowest on taste and quality, but damn, if you know how to work it, it will do its thing. I have NEVER puked or OD'ed on alcohol with beer.. and 211 is a good one to push those limits, it will let you(me) know when enough is enough.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Steel Reserve mmmmmm! [Re: 2Experimental]
    #3291799 -

i dont know i like the taste of a steely but not to say there arnt better beers


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Steel Reserve mmmmmm! [Re: sui]
    #3291891 -

my new trend is to mix Steel Reserve and another beer half and half... can't beat it for price and drunkenness capability :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Steel Reserve mmmmmm! [Re: 2Experimental]
    #3291899 -

how much steely?


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Steel Reserve mmmmmm! [Re: sui]
    #3291955 -

50%/50%... actually, I wing it each time i drink.. there is no fine recipe.. just pour some beer, then some more, rise, repeat, you know : )

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Steel Reserve mmmmmm! [Re: 2Experimental]
    #3292012 -

It's a heifenweisen hells for me, though in America, I'm all for the Pale Ale...


--------------------
delta9

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Steel Reserve mmmmmm! [Re: delta9]
    #3292198 -

Yeah the heff is good but i love  :heart: :heart: steely.


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Steel Reserve mmmmmm! [Re: sui]
    #3292333 -

I think 2 blacks me out. lol I think it happened a couple o times and I always end up vandalizing stuff..

Opps.(burrrrp)
Did I say that out loud


--------------------
Though you can't go back and make a new beginning. You can start today to make a new end.

Traveller, there is no path, paths are made by walking

If Jesus was jewish...Why does he have a mexican name??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Steel Reserve mmmmmm! [Re: sui]
    #3292525 -

whenever i'm low on cash, steel reserve is perfect. either that or a forty of old english 800 high gravity or schlitz high gravity. all malt liquors taste kind of sweet to me..


--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Steel Reserve mmmmmm! [Re: sui]
    #3292557 -

I only drink 211 when I'm really broke and desperate to get drunk.
Normally I don't drink beer. I'm a hard drinker, that's IF I drink.
When I do drink beer, it's MGD all the way!


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Steel Reserve
( 1 2 3 all )
THE KRAT BARON 4,388 59 11/03/10 06:30 PM
by AlmostAsCoolAs
* alcohol Cosm 903 15 02/03/05 07:49 PM
by Phoshaman
* What alcohols do girls like best?
( 1 2 3 all )
Spencyspence28 6,308 56 08/23/05 01:51 AM
by Rob
* Alcohol vs. Cannabis
( 1 2 all )
TYL3R 3,299 34 08/27/05 06:52 PM
by Captain Loafy McPoopdick
* Other Good Beers With a high Alcohol %
( 1 2 all )
King4050 4,334 26 11/11/04 01:52 PM
by Its Pat
* Am i an alcoholic?
( 1 2 all )
Mushie_Man 4,113 31 05/02/16 11:22 PM
by timelapses
* alcohol thegatewaydrug 1,538 17 09/19/05 02:22 PM
by thegatewaydrug
* Mmmmmm...Good Beer!
( 1 2 all )
Spooge 2,852 36 02/02/07 04:29 PM
by MadSeason

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,636 topic views. 7 members, 63 guests and 202 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.