Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: I would like to apologise in behalf of the American people.. [Re: JesusChrist]
    #3242278 -

Quote:
In fact, I would like to apologize on behalf of the American people for self-indulgent pussy footing liberals who tirelessly want to apologize on the behalf of the American People




couldn't have said it better myself. :thumbup:


--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I would like to apologise in behalf of the American people.. [Re: Zekebomb]
    #3242287 -

Quote:
I read a newspaper article once which said that roughly the same amount of people died in the Sept 11 'terrorist attacks' as the amount of children worldwide who die of malnutrition every day.




your point?


--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I would like to apologise in behalf of the American people.. [Re: Zekebomb]
    #3242313 -

I read a newspaper article once which said that roughly the same amount of people died in the Sept 11 'terrorist attacks' as the amount of children worldwide who die of malnutrition every day.

who was it that deprived them of food?

why is "terrorist attacks" in quotations? do you disagree with that designation?

this thread is weak. most iraqis are glad we invaded and toppled hussein.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I would like to apologise in behalf of the American people.. [Re: ]
    #3242326 -

LightningFractal is an Iranian agent spreading propaganda on the internet. Don't fall for it.


See

http://www.activistchat.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=58

Edited by Great_Satan (10/11/04 09:17 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I would like to apologise in behalf of the American people.. [Re: ]
    #3242390 -

Quote:
most iraqis are glad we invaded and toppled hussein.




source??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I would like to apologise in behalf of the American people.. [Re: Tao]
    #3242501 -

TaoTeChing said:
Quote:
most iraqis are glad we invaded and toppled hussein.




source??



Bathroom wall.


--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I would like to apologise on behalf of the American people.. [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #3242514 -

this is an interesting change of heart...

I thought you hated sand niggers.


--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I would like to apologise on behalf of the American people.. [Re: afoaf]
    #3242532 -

That was like 6 months ago and I was very pissed off about those beheadings...

...but I have come to realize the truth about what is going on.

I recommend watching Farenheit 9/11 for anyone who wants to see just a small portion of the truth behind the scenes.


--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I would like to apologise on behalf of the American people.. [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #3242542 -

right on.


--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I would like to apologise in behalf of the American people.. [Re: Tao]
    #3242596 -

:blush:

looks like i should check the latest polls before i open my mouth next time:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/iraq/2004-04-28-gallup-iraq-findings.htm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I would like to apologise in behalf of the American people.. [Re: ]
    #3242614 -

interesting from that poll: %97 of the kurdish areas thought the invasion did more good than harm. rare to get that kind of consensus on anything.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I would like to apologise in behalf of the American people.. [Re: ]
    #3242847 -

mushmaster said:
I read a newspaper article once which said that roughly the same amount of people died in the Sept 11 'terrorist attacks' as the amount of children worldwide who die of malnutrition every day.

who was it that deprived them of food?

why is "terrorist attacks" in quotations? do you disagree with that designation?

this thread is weak. most iraqis are glad we invaded and toppled hussein.



the reason it was in quotations is because I just don't feel comfortable referring to the incident with the same terminology that Dubya does. I also don't really think the word terrorist has any meaning. Bush said Osama did it because he "hates freedom." Baloney, in my opinion. They had more concrete reasons than that.

no one person or organization deprived them of food. They didn't have access to food because of the way the entire worldwide food distribution system is arranged.

the point is, while it's very sad that those 3000 or whatever it was americans died on 9/11, it's arguably far more atrocious that we allow the same number of children to die unpleasant, slower deaths which culminate every day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I would like to apologise in behalf of the American people.. [Re: Zekebomb]
    #3242883 -

also, I wonder how accurate polls like that are. what sampling of people was polled? are they representative of the entire population? Obviously they're not representative of the Iraquis who were killed during the invasion. or of iraquis who weren't polled. Right?

BTW, it's pretty split for the question 'Is Iraq better off'. they also seem to want US forces to leave imediately. "thanks guys, you got Saddam, now get out of our country." which they will never do. (also, Bush doesn't fare much better than Saddam in the popularity polls)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I would like to apologise in behalf of the American people.. [Re: Zekebomb]
    #3242889 -

the reason it was in quotations is because I just don't feel comfortable referring to the incident with the same terminology that Dubya does.

don't you think that's kinda silly?

They didn't have access to food because of the way the entire worldwide food distribution system is arranged.

my point is that there is a difference between dying because you can't grow enough food to feed yourself and dying because someone decides to kill you.

it's arguably far more atrocious that we allow the same number of children to die unpleasant, slower deaths which culminate every day.

to which international aid charities do you contribute?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I would like to apologise in behalf of the American people.. [Re: Zekebomb]
    #3242942 -

Zekebomb said:
no one person or organization deprived them of food. They didn't have access to food because of the way the entire worldwide food distribution system is arranged.

the point is, while it's very sad that those 3000 or whatever it was americans died on 9/11, it's arguably far more atrocious that we allow the same number of children to die unpleasant, slower deaths which culminate every day.



There is no "entire worldwide food distribution system." The human species acts exactly the same way a bacterial species acts. It reproduces until the local (whatever size local is. Africa is NOT local to Kansas but it is to NYC) environment can no longer support it's population. The only chance that human experience, on the whole, will ever rise above that of a bacterium will be through managed reproduction. Don't have babies you can't feed. These poeple don't need food, they need transportation. Get away from there if you want to have babies. The land does not support human growth. This is a missive to all of humanity, "If you can't support your own personal offspring DON'T HAVE ANY!" Take care of your own kids. The planet is infested with humans. Just say no to babies.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I would like to apologise in behalf of the American people.. [Re: zappaisgod]
    #3243364 -

There is no "entire worldwide food distribution system."

my agri-business management professor would throw a chair at you for that one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I would like to apologise in behalf of the American people.. [Re: ]
    #3243369 -

It better be a chocolate chair because that faggot would end up eating it


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I would like to apologise in behalf of the American people.. [Re: zappaisgod]
    #3243394 -

we only have vanilla and strawberry chairs here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I would like to apologise in behalf of the American people.. [Re: ]
    #3243405 -

figures :cool:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I would like to apologise in behalf of the American people.. [Re: zappaisgod]
    #3243575 -

Quote:
zappaisgod said:The only chance that human experience, on the whole, will ever rise above that of a bacterium will be through managed reproduction. Don't have babies you can't feed. These poeple don't need food, they need transportation. Get away from there if you want to have babies. The land does not support human growth. This is a missive to all of humanity, "If you can't support your own personal offspring DON'T HAVE ANY!" Take care of your own kids. The planet is infested with humans. Just say no to babies.



so what we need is increased education about birth control and such. but also, I contend, we need to distribute the incredible amount of wasted food better. pardon me for not having references at my fingertips, but every year the US alone has a gargantuan amount of food stockpiled which is just wasted to make room for next year's stockpile. Why doesn't the richest, most technologically advanced nation on earth get on sharing some of this extra food around?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* my public apology apolog 760 15 11/19/04 08:20 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* Migrants reported found in desert Los_Pepes 1,074 5 10/24/05 04:41 PM
by bukkake
* Bush apology makes "all the difference in the world" Phred 805 3 05/11/04 12:19 PM
by Phred
* Apology from Canada to US Shdwstr 873 5 09/06/05 12:38 AM
by MikeOLogical
* Interesting view from an American in Canada RonoS 733 2 04/03/03 08:59 PM
by Thor
* BC MARIJUANA PARTY RAIDED (ON BEHALF OF THE DEA)
( 1 2 all )
BCBudJohn 3,425 22 09/19/05 06:02 PM
by Unagipie
* Iraq: How we can bring our troops home - American Dissidents Voice The14thWarrior 527 0 10/11/05 12:06 PM
by The14thWarrior
* American imperialism - for RailGun headphone 1,585 4 09/06/01 01:08 AM
by MrKurtz

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
3,282 topic views. 3 members, 0 guests and 12 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.