Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Loc: Heaven and Hell
I would like to apologise on behalf of the American people..
    #3240836 - 10/10/04 10:24 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

,,,to the citizens of Iraq who were attacked and killed by our illigitimate president Bush. My heart goes out to all of you. :frown: :heart:

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

Edited by Lightningfractal (10/10/04 11:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineillinoisgal
Lover
Re: I would like to apologise in behalf of the American people.. [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #3241003 - 10/10/04 10:56 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

i hear ya. I can't wait till he gets out of office.

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
Re: I would like to apologise in behalf of the American people.. [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #3241007 - 10/10/04 10:56 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

unfortunately..bush will no longer be illegitimate after nov 2..and we wont have any excuses left...

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Re: I would like to apologise in behalf of the American people.. [Re: Annapurna1]
    #3241018 - 10/10/04 10:59 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

either he is voted out or I renounce my U.S. citizenship and move my family to a safe country.

Fool me once....

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
Loc: ATL
Re: I would like to apologise in behalf of the American people.. [Re: Annapurna1]
    #3241021 - 10/10/04 11:01 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Annapurna1 said:
unfortunately..bush will no longer be illegitimate after nov 2..and we wont have any excuses left...

He was never illegitimate in the eyes of the law. He won under the election law at the time. Get over it. (before I get bashed for supporting Bush I would like to state that I do not like what he has done nor will I ever vote for him again, but the simple fact is that he is a legitimate president)

--------------------
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

#3241032 - 10/10/04 11:04 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

If my fellow countrymen actually re-elect that disgusting moron that will be enough of a wake-up call for me that everyone here is sufficiently brainwashed to render this country impossible to reconcile with the truth.

And so I will get the hell out.

--------------------

Offlinehound
Loc: NAPTOWN
    #3241063 - 10/10/04 11:13 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

If Bush is elected again the Democrat Party and John Kerry will have to take a lot of the blame for this one.

The best the Democrats can do is nominate someone like John Kerry, his own supporters don't even like him or now exactly what he stands for. It is realy sad that they couldn't have nominated somebody better.

You would think that even a half way decent candidate would be trouncing Bush in the Polls right now but most have Bush still holding on to a slight lead or it is pretty much even.

As I was watching the debates I thought it was a sad day indeed when Bush and Kerry are all the two major parties have to offer. I think it is a disgrace and we deserve better.

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
    #3241361 - 10/11/04 12:12 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Lightningfractal said:
If my fellow countrymen actually re-elect that disgusting moron that will be enough of a wake-up call for me that everyone here is sufficiently brainwashed to render this country impossible to reconcile with the truth.

And so I will get the hell out.

if the lucas factor holds..then the neocon warlords will make a clean break with democracy and finally tell the truth before the end of next year...in the meantime..the vast majority of us dont have the money nor the connections to move to another country...

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

#3241387 - 10/11/04 12:20 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

in the meantime..the vast majority of us dont have the money nor the connections to move to another country...

I don't either. But I'll be moving anyway, broke, naked, I don't care. I wanna live life righteously, and I can't do that anymore here, mmkay?

Lots of iraqis didn't have the money to move either, and look what happened to them...  :frown:

--------------------

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
    #3241440 - 10/11/04 12:33 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Lightningfractal, what do you say considering most Iraqis view themselves as better off with Saddam Hussein gone, and more view the war justified than not? It seems to many of them your apology would seem misguided and offensive.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3514504.stm

--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

OfflineGFM
Cpt. Midnight!
Male User Gallery

Loc: "Around the way"
Re: I would like to apologise in behalf of the American people.. [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #3241714 - 10/11/04 01:39 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

War, anywhere, anytime, is a bad thing. I'm sorry that ANYONE had to die. I also feel bad for the 3,000 Americans killed going about their day.
I will not pass on too many regrets about whats going down, until we get some action, not words, from some of these other nations around the world.
To that end, where is the apologies from all the nations that were pocketing cash in the oil for food scam? the oil left Iraq, pennies on the dollar, and no food came in. SHAME!! the same nations sold them weapons that were banned, that killed my American Brothers, SHAME!! these same nations, if they would have at least passively stood behind the very resolutions they passed in the world body, even with lip service, how many Iraqi's AND Americans and others would be alive today? the Man felt He had bought votes in the UN, and expected to see His investment pay off. It did. In more death and misery.
Those of you, whom feel so poorly about the plight of these folks, you could perhaps move to Germany. There, they still don't like "other" races. You will like being a visitor, but an migrant doesn't fair too well. If your white, that will help. In France, all Arabs by law, must live in a VERY segregated ghetto. Per law, they can only hold certain few menial jobs the French don't want. Again, if your white, its better, but they HATE it when a migrant doesn't speak French. You STILL will have a tough time working for YEARS in these Utopian places, my friend.
You COULD, go to Iraq, or the west bank, and put your mouth, where the money is, and live and teach and attempt to show them we mean them no harm. We'll be sure to collect your head in a box, and Fed-EX it home for you, my friend.
If it helps ANY of you, to blame any or all, of this worlds failings on Bush, or whatever, you have that right. You would, my friend, find it difficult to post stuff like this on any site, in China. Ever wonder what became of that brave soul, that stood in front of that tank, in Tienanmen square in China? He, and all that knew him, were killed so as to eliminate the "contagion" of free thinking and liberty He was infected with. THAT, WAS BRAVERY, My friend.
If I were to offer any apology, it would be kept right here, at home. I'm sorry, that those of us, in the "X" gen and beyond, looked the other way, while they let our public schools embrace a system that produces folks who find these things logical, yet are not able to read and comprehend the Emancipation Proclamation. I'm sorry, to all of you, for this failing on behalf of "us" old Hippies.
Peace to ALL of you.........

Edited by GFM (10/11/04 01:42 AM)

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: I would like to apologise in behalf of the American people.. [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #3241759 - 10/11/04 02:13 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

what do you say considering most Iraqis view themselves as better off with Saddam Hussein gone, and more view the war justified than not? It seems to many of them your apology would seem misguided and offensive.

I think lightnings apology was directed at those slaughtered by the american invasion.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineGFM
Cpt. Midnight!
Male User Gallery

Re: I would like to apologise in behalf of the American people.. [Re: Xlea321]
    #3241770 - 10/11/04 02:16 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

And, I agree, that it is a pity, that ANYONE had to die.

--------------------
"Anything not nailed down, is mine.  Anything I can pry up, is not nailed down."    Richard Millhouse Nixon.

OfflineJesusChrist
Son Of God
Re: I would like to apologise in behalf of the American people.. [Re: GFM]
    #3241786 - 10/11/04 02:26 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

As one of the American people, I would rather you not apologize on my behalf.

In fact, I would like to apologize on behalf of the American people for self-indulgent pussy footing liberals who tirelessly want to apologize on the behalf of the American People.

This country is divided pretty evenly. Keep your sasifrass to yourself, and try not to let your opinions color the good nature of the fine and decent people on our side.

And give me another rendition of "I am leaving the country" or "I am taking my ball and going home if I lose". What sort of sissyfied America did you grow up in. Here is the deal, if you do leave, take Alec Baldwin with you. You guys can't even promise to leave without flip flopping.

Snap.

--------------------
Tastes just like chicken

OfflineBlastrid
e l e m e n t al i t y
 User Gallery

Loc: The Desert
Re: I would like to apologise in behalf of the American people.. [Re: JesusChrist]
    #3241798 - 10/11/04 02:33 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

First you get mad to be included in a generalization.

Then you state one yourself about those not on 'your side'?

:shake:
gimme a break

It's too bad you personally have no sympathy when innocent people die.

--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

OfflineGFM
Cpt. Midnight!
Male User Gallery

Re: I would like to apologise in behalf of the American people.. [Re: Blastrid]
    #3241868 - 10/11/04 02:56 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Where's the Human shield's when you want one?

Someones 'gonna get pimp slapped with my stinky Burkenstock :whoa:

I'm gonna' put a bumpersticker about how this makes Me, "feel" on my Volvo, right after I finish this frozen tofu treat.  :flowers: :rotfl:

--------------------
"Anything not nailed down, is mine.  Anything I can pry up, is not nailed down."    Richard Millhouse Nixon.

OfflineZekebomb
sociophagus

Loc: BC province
Re: I would like to apologise in behalf of the American people.. [Re: GFM]
    #3241944 - 10/11/04 03:48 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I read a newspaper article once which said that roughly the same amount of people died in the Sept 11 'terrorist attacks' as the amount of children worldwide who die of malnutrition every day. (John Robbins wrote it. the article I mean. He's the guy who refused to inherit the Baskin Robbins fortune.)

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Re: I would like to apologise in behalf of the American people.. [Re: Zekebomb]
    #3242180 - 10/11/04 07:34 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

He refused to be handed money? And the reason?

--------------------

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Re: I would like to apologise in behalf of the American people.. [Re: JesusChrist]
    #3242183 - 10/11/04 07:36 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

God forbid your mother's house would ever get blown to smithereens by an Iraqi bomb.

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
    #3242272 - 10/11/04 08:46 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

either he is voted out or I renounce my U.S. citizenship and move my family to a safe country.

Fool me once....

Carefull, Baldwin made that promise and never left.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds