Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
Excellent Guess... but just to be accurate, mushrooms are less than 10% cell structure and the rest water. When the water freezes it expands, rupturing all the cell walls causing the super-bruising. When you thaw them, all those poor broken bruised cells just collapse back into the other 90% of water giving you mushroom goo.
Luke, you are my Son... Come to the Darkside... where my FSR mycelium grows kickass !!