Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Strategies to nullify your ego without substances?
    #3213057 -

Does anyone have any strategies they used to get past their ego while they are in a normal state of mind?  Usually if I focus on something and really give it some thought I can kind of criticize my ego with what I believe to be an ego-less opinion.  I try to follow these decisions in my every day life, but sometimes my ego makes it hard to do...  I also find that if I try to eliminate my ego, I have better decision making skills, and less care of what others want/need or trying to make myself look good in front of people.

I don't have any real examples, but I'm sure that those of you who have tripped and know what thinking without an ego is like, could get a grasp as to what I'm saying.  Even though it is a lot different than the 1000000000 thoughts that race your mind when in an induced ego-loss state.

If anyone else can kind of evade their ego at will, are there any certain things you do to get past it, aside from hallucinogens or anything that's not already in your head/body.

- Silven :mushroom2:


--------------------
What do you bring to the table?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Strategies to nullify your ego without substances? [Re: Silven]
    #3213115 -

I'll give you a an example of what you need:

If I have a assignment to due and I don't want to do it now; I say to my self "Be Here Now", to sike my self up with reason to do the assignment now.

If you don't want your ego at any certain moment then say something to remind yourself that you don't want it and it very well may go away.


--------------------
Fear    attracts  energy  that can expose one to be coerced. Learn to overcome fear and develop enlightenment.


Freedom Equality Justice (3 of 12 Jewels of Life)

Nov.11th Veterans Ron Paul Moneybomb...www.Ronpaul2012.com

Check out campaignforliberty.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Was Lewis Carroll on LSD, Shrooms or A Musc?
( 1 2 all )
GabrielKnight 28,705 37 12/05/09 11:02 AM
by kaste
* The Most Horribly Stupid Book on "Substance Abuse"
( 1 2 all )
Divided_Sky 3,321 25 12/20/05 03:15 PM
by Divided_Sky
* Legal Hallucinogens mojav3 1,599 17 07/06/05 09:03 AM
by gdman
* Innovation strategy: To uncover great ideas, generate a large quantity of them distortopia 1,006 2 02/22/05 06:08 AM
by distortopia
* The "Ego" Thread p4kSouL 848 11 11/04/05 09:48 PM
by Morphrying
* help on paper on substance abuse punkgod94 1,308 8 04/18/05 06:03 AM
by ivi
* The Rise in the Use of Hallucinogenic Drugs in the 1990s I_Fart_Blue 2,925 9 10/03/16 04:31 PM
by g00ru
* ego loss on a small dose danlennon3 3,807 15 08/29/05 07:19 PM
by Todcasil

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
597 topic views. 5 members, 294 guests and 131 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.