Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
so many war games, anything else out there?
    #3173946 -

Are there any good games that are actualy not boring that dont involve killing and exercise your mind?.

Age of Empires had a nice balance in making a city but it still evolved around slaughtering your minions into a meatgrinder.

I think Im gonna try Sim Theme park again, havent had so much fun playing a game before at the same time making me think strategically.

Thx in advance :thumbup:.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so many war games, anything else out there? [Re: tracing]
    #3173951 -

civ3?

civ 4 when it comes out. w00t
everquest 2, when it comes out.

NHL 2005. too bad there won't be a 2005 season :frown:


--------------------
I was pessimistic in my youth. Now I can just follow the Toronto Raptors.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so many war games, anything else out there? [Re: tracing]
    #3173955 -

TheThief series is nice

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so many war games, anything else out there? [Re: tracing]
    #3173990 -

myst: uru
and myst 4, when it comes out

:heart: puzzle/adventure


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so many war games, anything else out there? [Re: tracing]
    #3174872 -

I dont see why people like myst... It sucks. It's more trial and error than anything from what I saw, but I didn't give it much of a chance cuase I haven't played one very long.
Stealth games are far worse though. I'm playin a video game for some cheap thrills not to sneak around for 45 minutes, fuck up, and have to start over. BAH!

Turn based strategy games take the most thinking in my opinion, to bad theres not that many I like.
The Worms series is a good one I think.


--------------------
Now go Home.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* China and Russia War Games SerioOria 504 1 08/03/05 02:08 PM
by Noetical
* Recomend some good X-Box games... YouEnjoyMyself 1,662 14 03/01/05 03:42 PM
by dave12
* What is the greatest computer game ever made?
( 1 2 3 all )
TinyBee 1,640 58 05/27/21 03:30 PM
by stubb
* -cease fire- war between shroomery and sacred shrooms
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 6,720 36 04/18/04 08:55 PM
by Mushit
* Gang-Wars! Anonymous 1,014 5 03/31/03 05:35 AM
by Anonymous
* favorite child hood game!
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 3,862 38 11/19/03 03:42 PM
by Ori
* War on Drugs. War on Humanity. MXNR 1,350 5 08/23/04 12:40 AM
by SmokeyMcpot
* Anybody play Guild Wars? adamj 451 5 09/21/05 05:38 PM
by adamj

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
599 topic views. 3 members, 38 guests and 223 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.