Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Weed is only addictive when I have it [Re: silversoul7]
    #3169430 -

I came to that conclusion when I started selling and having bricks laying around. Its just so easy to smoke before class, before going to bed, whilst watching a good movie. Those are my 3 top favourite times to smoke. But when I dont have it lying around... no sweat (like someone up here said).


--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed is only addictive when I have it [Re: silversoul7]
    #3169449 -

I've been the same way, ever since I started smoking bud. Can't keep the shit around when I have it...but when I don't have it I don't miss it much.

I wouldn't use the word "addictive" for this...more like I just "really, really enjoy smoking bud" :smirk:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed is only addictive when I have it [Re: silversoul7]
    #3169473 -

I wouldn't know. I haven't been out of weed for 7 years. When I'm travelling it has a way of finding me as well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed is only addictive when I have it [Re: silversoul7]
    #3169517 -

Yeah, I know what you mean bro.  I've been without weed for awhile now, and I don't really crave it all that much.  But when I have it, I definately smoke everyday :laugh:.


--------------------
"I used to get high on life until I realized that life was cut with morons"

~www.tokeup.com~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed is only addictive when I have it [Re: silversoul7]
    #3169522 -

Weed helps me sleep, so when I smoke it, and smoke a bowl before bed. It makes it easy for a bag to last a long time that way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed is only addictive when I have it [Re: silversoul7]
    #3169593 -

It is just the opposite for me . If I got it I am calm and relaxed knowing it is there waiting for me to toke it , but when I am out or cant find any (dry times) I jones the fuck out of it !
Grabbed a hold of a qp in June and still have 3zs left , now if I go long periods without , I'll smoke like a banshee !


--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .
So with that said here is our mission statement .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed is only addictive when I have it [Re: Rono]
    #3169606 -

Rono said:
Sorry...the border is closed.    :wink:



Thanx to George fucking Bush if this draft plan of his goes thru !
It is just a conspiracy to stop us dopers from hooking up with one another ........


--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .
So with that said here is our mission statement .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed is only addictive when I have it [Re: Rono]
    #3169684 -

Maybe im better with herb cuz i never let myself run out :smile:.  I always get more before i smoke the rest of my last bag.  I just keep my smoking planned(ritual?).


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed is only addictive when I have it [Re: motaman]
    #3171166 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed is only addictive when I have it [Re: silversoul7]
    #3171265 -

Weed's a social drug for me. I almost like the bonding ritual of passing around a joint or bowl more than the actual high, though I'm certainly not complaining about that part either. Getting high with people is a great way to get to know them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed is only addictive when I have it [Re: Adom]
    #3171733 -



--------------------


"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed is only addictive when I have it [Re: silversoul7]
    #3171947 -

Even when I have it I don't need to be smoking it all the time. Lately I've just been smoking a small bowl in the morning to get me through the monotinous work day. And at night it just sits there but I have no overwhelming need to smoke it so I usually don't.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed is only addictive when I have it [Re: Paou]
    #3174085 -

Quote:
Paou said:Getting high with people is a great way to get to know them.



Oh yea :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Weed is only addictive when I have it [Re: silversoul7]
    #3174117 -

silversoul7 said:
I've noticed that when I have weed, I smoke it almost daily.  But I've been without weed for over two weeks now, and I don't even miss it.  Interesting how that works.



You are so 15!  :grin: :grin: :grin:


--------------------
Coaster is an idiot...
[quote]Coaster said:
but i thnk everything thats pure is white?
[/quote]



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Very interesting article on cigs, radiation, and cancer READ _Shrew_ 2,197 6 11/08/03 01:18 AM
by Quintessence
* Weed is boring
( 1 2 all )
LiquidSmoke 6,096 24 02/04/03 12:18 PM
by esin
* I want to smoke a weed really bad eve69 1,875 7 11/09/03 04:27 AM
by LiquidSmoke
* Tripping on weed
( 1 2 all )
Rob_K 6,128 23 05/20/03 06:49 AM
by kykeon
* Quitting Smoking
( 1 2 all )
JustSomeGuy 4,436 20 07/23/16 10:38 AM
by Buddy Boy
* Would you be too afraid to smoke a bong in public?
( 1 2 all )
Baby_Hitler 7,335 30 09/18/03 12:08 AM
by Retchers
* Plain Bloody Stupid anti-weed propoganda mr_kite 1,037 4 06/27/03 04:57 PM
by Learyfan
* Mental Pain Addiction BleedingSickness 1,355 2 10/16/02 11:58 PM
by dee_N_ae

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,551 topic views. 12 members, 179 guests and 80 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.