Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
How ya doin', Pub?
    #3158449 -

I'm getting a little tired of the constant ridicule in OTD by the same trolls, so I figured I'd stroll in here for a while? So howz it goin, hippies?


--------------------


"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How ya doin', Pub? [Re: silversoul7]
    #3158470 -

good


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How ya doin', Pub? [Re: silversoul7]
    #3158472 -

yo biaaaatch


--------------------
"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing.' Between the two, my life flows."


Puget Sound Mycological Society

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How ya doin', Pub? [Re: Psilygirl]
    #3158474 -

Hi, Psily! :hug:


--------------------


"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How ya doin', Pub? [Re: silversoul7]
    #3158478 -

yayyyy i'm wasted!!! :beer:


--------------------
"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing.' Between the two, my life flows."


Puget Sound Mycological Society

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How ya doin', Pub? [Re: Psilygirl]
    #3158482 -

I had a dream about you recently? Did you read about it yet?

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=chillout&Number=3126448&Forum=,All_Forums,&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=3126448&Search=true&where=&Name=116336&daterange=&newerval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Post3126448


--------------------


"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How ya doin', Pub? [Re: Psilygirl]
    #3158483 -

Psily, "chillionaire." That's fucking awesome. Did you just make that up or take it from a George Harrison album?


--------------------
Jerry Garcia. JERRY GARCIA! JERRY GARCIA!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How ya doin', Pub? [Re: Psilygirl]
    #3158488 -

its blunt time!!!!


things have been quite well recently, been keeping real busy with two jobs

what have you been up to?


--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How ya doin', Pub? [Re: GnuBobo]
    #3158491 -

actually i got it from a snowboard magazine, from one of the pro's.



ss7--yeah i read that shiotl. fuckin cool man. dreaming is cool.


--------------------
"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing.' Between the two, my life flows."


Puget Sound Mycological Society

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How ya doin', Pub? [Re: silversoul7]
    #3158492 -

what the fuck is a chillinionare.... i was never to bright


--------------------
How can one murder enormously if one is microscopic.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How ya doin', Pub? [Re: ChingChong]
    #3158499 -

the chillest of the chill :grin:


--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How ya doin', Pub? [Re: kaiowas]
    #3158505 -

Aside from dealing with trolls in OTD, I've been chillin. I went to a party last Saturday and got this one chick's number. I left a message on her cell phone yesterday, but I'm afraid it might have been a little too soon, so I'm gonna wait a couple days before I try calling again.


--------------------


"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How ya doin', Pub? [Re: silversoul7]
    #3158510 -

hola! :laugh:


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How ya doin', Pub? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3158512 -

Hi Phishy! :hug:


--------------------


"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How ya doin', Pub? [Re: silversoul7]
    #3158515 -

awwwwwwwwwww! :heart:


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How ya doin', Pub? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3158522 -

PHISHY I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU


--------------------
"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing.' Between the two, my life flows."


Puget Sound Mycological Society

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How ya doin', Pub? [Re: Psilygirl]
    #3158539 -

*passes the blunt to phishgrrl*

:stoned:


--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How ya doin', Pub? [Re: Psilygirl]
    #3158542 -

YAY! I love YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Psily!  :heart:


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How ya doin', Pub? [Re: kaiowas]
    #3158543 -

Can I hit that next? I haven't gotten stoned since I moved into my dorm.


--------------------


"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How ya doin', Pub? [Re: kaiowas]
    #3158545 -

*smokes way too much of Kaiowas' blunt and gets super duper way too high and sees gnomes coming out of the giant redwoods* :laugh:


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Is the Pub becoming the haven of disgusting sexist pigs?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 )
RandalFlagg 20,909 265 06/21/06 02:17 AM
by MrSinister
* Wake and Bake with the Pub
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Ripple 9,309 100 01/16/05 03:04 PM
by blissedout
* doesnt seem like alot of people r in the pub today...
( 1 2 all )
thegatewaydrug 1,321 27 07/04/05 05:41 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Morning pub. sui 915 19 12/29/05 02:35 PM
by danlennon3
* Doin' That Rag.... Hooty 364 0 02/22/05 02:48 PM
by Hooty
* All Pub Members Sign in
( 1 2 3 4 ... 22 23 )
Ripple 28,443 444 12/10/05 05:11 AM
by gregorio
* The Pub > Off-Topic Discussion
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ricochet 9,438 83 12/27/04 01:10 PM
by Ripple
* drinken tonight pub???
( 1 2 3 4 all )
myCo_psyCo 2,880 61 07/10/05 02:04 AM
by thegatewaydrug

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,020 topic views. 1 members, 19 guests and 233 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 18 queries.