Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
This might seem really stupid
    #3156544 -

This might seem really stupid but I have to think what you guys think...

I love being out on the ocean. I really enjoy just being out there the whole experience...the waves the sun the clouds the people, everything. But surfboards cost a whole lot of money. like 700 or more for a new one. Used boards go for about 150 - 400. So I really cant afford one. Well I can but the thing is its becoming cold and I am not sure if I should buy one now or buy an X-box or PS2 to keep me busy until the spring summer arrives next year. I know this is stupid for a this, but I really dont know what to do...The surf gives me such a natural high it takes me an entire day to come down...but the winter will be longand cold and a PS2 or X-box may fit the bill for that.


What do you all thnk?

And please I know..maybe this should be in the general forum guys?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This might seem really stupid [Re: thelion]
    #3156584 -

Tomorrow is the first offical day of fall already.It's going to be getting alot cooler soon so I'd say go for the X-box or PS2. :thumbup: Definitely.


--------------------
Do not desire to reach a high level.Rather work without thought of reward to iron out flaws and impurities in one's self for the sake of one's self.When one has done this one needs not to desire anymore. http://www.lifeforceonlinestore.com/yc/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This might seem really stupid [Re: thelion]
    #3156592 -

Um, I'd say get a quality used board, but then you'd have to get a wetsuit, and those aren't cheap either.

If you're REALLY strapped, get a boogey board, I mean, sponging isn't the same as surfing, but its still cool.

And if you were deciding between xbox or playstation, I'd go with xbox, then get transworld surf, its pretty sweet, and you can get it for really cheap online.

If you don't mind me asking, where abouts do you live?


--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Mushroom Surfboards duff monkey 366 3 10/02/13 06:12 PM
by Shroomopotamus
* Stupid People mr_kite 817 3 10/12/03 09:20 AM
by Ripple
* i love stupid people.
( 1 2 all )
40oz 2,698 22 10/31/05 08:39 AM
by Shroomism
* stupid girl YouEnjoyMyself 1,786 14 07/26/04 02:17 PM
by AVShroomer
* Stupid is, or Stupid does? Silversoul 799 8 04/03/05 12:24 PM
by SkorpivoMusterion
* Social conservatism and stupidity Silversoul 2,016 19 08/18/05 02:33 PM
by vampirism
* Best Resonse to a Stupid Persons Stupid Question mjshroomer 2,198 15 03/24/04 06:58 PM
by Che_Night_Soil
* Stupid Person
( 1 2 all )
Boom 3,016 21 12/07/04 09:43 PM
by Pat Bateman, VP

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
440 topic views. 6 members, 55 guests and 98 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.