Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineBlueOrb
prototype
Loc: The fourth dimension
Spirit world?
    #3139263 - 09/15/04 05:12 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Can anyone explain to me why there are :mad2: people in spirit world? Why haven't those souls progressed to the fourth dimension, and why would they continue to keep their identities (Egos) as when they were third dimensional beings?
Why does a medium tell you that "we have grandad here, and he says every thing is ok etc....." Surly grandad has no significance in the fourth dimension....Grandad should have progressed not remain in some limbo dimension?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: Spirit world? [Re: BlueOrb]
    #3139280 - 09/15/04 05:16 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

The short version;

The 4th dimension is one of duality, polar opposites, which means it's full of mean spirits and good spirits and they are in a huge freaking war.

grandpa is tucked away in the white room. It's like a waiting room for incarnating souls and souls who are waiting for their loved ones to come join them. This place is fucken cool. Its like dreaming, instant manifestation. You can create whatever you want to there.

vibrationally speaking the white room is 5th dimensional.

When people talk about souls getting stuck in limbo, they are talking about the astral plane aka 4th dimension.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis (Retired)
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: Spirit world? [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3139317 - 09/15/04 05:28 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

"The 4th dimension is one of duality, polar opposites"

My understanding has been that this world, the third dimension, is one of duality and polar opposites. Hence relativety and perception.

I also have to say i think the reason so many mediums have the same message "so and so (departed) wants you to know hes just fine"

is because so many mediums are full of shit, and filling the function of bringing comfort to the mourners.

Maybe not all of them. But i do think the ego dies at the moment of death, thus anyone who claims to be 'channeling ' an ego is probably lieing or decieved.

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction. This poster is no longer active.

Edited by Moonshoe (09/15/04 05:28 PM)

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Spirit world? [Re: Moonshoe]
    #3139393 - 09/15/04 05:47 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

This world is where we can experience the consciousness of all the dimensions in dense physical matter. There was a time where it was totally 3-D, the time before good and evil when the 4th started merging into play.

You can transcend the 4th by moving into unity consciousness, alignment with The ONE, percieving in complimentary contrasts and not opposing extremes.

Before anyone ushers the 5th into their reality, they have to transcend the duality of the 4th.

The 4th contains all of the archetypes of good and evil, devils and angels yada yada.

If you are in the white room, or stuck in the 4th, you do hold on to your personality. That been my experience anyway. It doesn't come across as ego in the traditional sense. When I channel them, they do hold on to their personalities, ie- sense of humor, deamenor in voice and body language, and seem to maintain likes, like when I go to check up on one grandfather, he is hosting bar b ques in 'the waiting room".

Giving a margin of error, I can consider that when one goes to channel someone there, they may come to you in a recognizable form, but, when not chit chattin with the incarnated humans, they may loose that persona.

If they didn't, how would you grandpa from George Washington? Souls have personal frequency signatures.

It's my understanding that if you choose to move on, you do loose a lot of your personality as you mesh further into unity consciousness. Blahhhhhhhhhhhh. Thats one reason why their is such a huge waiting list to get in on this experience. You get to be glorious wonderful YOU.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis (Retired)
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #3139805 - 09/15/04 07:25 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

it still sounds to me like your talking about the regular world whenever you talk about the 'fourth dimension'

maybe im beginning to grasp though...

i mean all archetypes exist in this world.

So do all opposites and extremes.

Maybe what your saying is that in this world, we have both polarities and everything in between, but in the 4th dimension we only have the extremes? as in platos (or socrates'?) absolutes?

as in pure love, pure evil, pure fear etc?

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction. This poster is no longer active.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3139887 - 09/15/04 07:41 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Think of the other dimensions as being supportive feeders to this one.

Damn your good and shifting you percpetion to see through others eyes and you are a quick study at that too!  :thumbup: :wink:

I appreciate that in a fellow collaborater very much!

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlinedeff
lovelightbliss
 User Gallery

Loc: all this Flag
    #3139942 - 09/15/04 07:51 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

It get's really interesting when you get into the Nth dimension :smile:

Absolute infinite everything all one nothing absolute void complete. Zoing!

Seriously, I can't describe my views on the matter with this outdated english :wink:

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #3139966 - 09/15/04 07:56 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

My understanding of the difference between the 3rd and 4th dimensions is such:

3rd dimension - physical world and corresponding astral planes anchored in linear time- and space-based reality. The realm which human consciousness lives; duality is a way of life, we experience the full range of polarities. As a vibration anything in this realm is a maximum of 9,000 vibrations per second.

4th dimension - beings retain consciousness as feelings and thoughts based on feelings.. this dimension contains both dark and light polarities, at a frequency between 9,000 and 12,000 vibrations per second. The first stage of consciousness following ascension, many beings impulse third-dimensional humans who are receptive and available for spiritual growth and evolution. Humans are also impulsed by the dark counterpart in this dimension, who match the lower vibrational frequency of negative thoughts, vices, repressed emotions, etc, and are able to pull them into the dark side and control them and feed of their pain, fear, and other dense energies. The dark polarity of this realm is one of the places where nightmares and astral abuse take place.

The difference being that in the 3rd dimension, one can and does experience the full range of light vs dark. The nature of the 3rd dimension is to experience both. In the 4th dimension, one must choose their spiritual orientation. You are either light or dark. This is to say that in the 4th dimension one must live fully to either serving others, or serving themselves, there isn't really any inbetween. In this sense it is like complete polarities that are easy to distinguish, whereas in the 3rd dimension, the lines are blurred.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Spirit world? [Re: BlueOrb]
    #3139999 - 09/15/04 08:03 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

If I grasp your question correctly, you are asking why angry, lost or confused souls linger on in the physical world after having departed their physical body. In environments of shocking or sudden death, where fear, denial, hate, greed, and/or anger have created dense.. lower astral amorphous energy planes.. souls can become entrapped in these illusionary realities at death. However, there are always light beings there to assist those who are willing to free themselves.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Spirit world? [Re: Shroomism]
    #3140017 - 09/15/04 08:06 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

That was a neat explanation shroomism!

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology