Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineJameZTheNewbie
The Mahatma OfZalu

Loc: pass the gates of hell 2 ...
I dreamt the future
    #3133080 - 09/14/04 02:30 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Ok me and my girlfriend were havin rough times when i came to live with my mom. Its the first week im down here right and on wendsay i have a dream that my girlfriend cheated on me. i could see her with this kid. when i woke up i thought about it and a name popped in my head . Frank.. now her gay friends name is frank but it didnt seem like it was him it seemed like someone i didnt know. so i told her i had a dream she cheated on me. and she didnt take it too serously cause ive had dreams like that before. then that day she meets a new kid. his name is frank. in case i didnt make this clear we are like 300 miles apart right now cause i had to move with my mom so she tells me on the phone she met this kid frank im like o jokinly thats the kid my dream was about. So then friday i dont hear from my girlfriend. i was like ok wutever shes out with her friends pretty normal shit. saturday i talk to her and she tells me she got drunk at that kis house frank. so im like oh cause again this aint nothin out of the ordinary she gets drunk all the time with her friends. so sunday goes by and monday today yesterday i decided to break up with her. now the reasons are ive been thinking about breaking up with her since before i came here i havent been happy with her. and it just came to a point where i had too. so i call her and i broke up with her. she started crying i felt shitty and was saying how im sorry and such. so yea then she says she will call me back.

so she calls me back we are talking and im apologizing then she gets alll quiet. im like whoha here comes something. and shes like i gotta tell you something. then she procedes to tell me how she got really wasted and she accidently slept with this kid. shes balling and is miserable cause she knows il never forgive her and that we dont have a chance of making up now. but the whole point of this long ass explantion is that i actualy saw it happen two days before it happend and one day before she even met the kid. now thats some fucked up shit right there. im prety upset i know i was breakin up with her but it still hurts like a mother fucker that this girl could cheat on me. she was my first love. sooo im phycic who wants me to tell them their future.

--------------------
Mice have feelings

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: I dreamt the future [Re: JameZTheNewbie]
    #3133097 - 09/14/04 02:50 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Tell me my future. 

And I'm sorry to hear about your girl.  :frown: 

:heart:

OfflineJameZTheNewbie
The Mahatma OfZalu

Re: I dreamt the future [Re: MOTH]
    #3133099 - 09/14/04 02:53 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

your gunna FLY....

thanks i feel beter im just happy its over.

--------------------
Mice have feelings

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #3133138 - 09/14/04 03:25 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I love it when people tell you your future. You can take any meaning whatsoever from what they say. It's awesome. Three or four different possibilities popped into my head when you told me my future.

OfflineTyger
PeAcE

Loc: My house (Canada)
    #3133154 - 09/14/04 03:44 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

is your name donnie???

:P

OfflineJameZTheNewbie
The Mahatma OfZalu

Re: I dreamt the future [Re: MOTH]
    #3133158 - 09/14/04 03:46 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

i just said the first thing that popped in my head...but what you guys think. isnt that weird shit that i saw it happen before it did. so are you gunna fly?

--------------------
Mice have feelings

InvisibleChronic7
    #3133317 - 09/14/04 06:11 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

you probly just love her so much your tuned into her, once when i was going out with this girl the same thing near enough happened.

--------------------

Invisiblesynthesis
everydayjunglist

Loc: va
    #3133323 - 09/14/04 06:17 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

thats crazy man. i've seen things in my dreams also that happened. i've had people appear in my dreams i hadnt seen in years and all of the sudden they call me the next day.

that sucks she slept with frank, you guys should have just split and left it at that and not brought up her dirt. but i guess its kinda cool you did find out, at least now you know you can see the future!

--------------------
http://www.infowars.com

OfflineJameZTheNewbie
The Mahatma OfZalu

Re: I dreamt the future [Re: synthesis]
    #3133354 - 09/14/04 07:01 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

i think your right chronic777 i just wish i could have tuned into good things and not bad things then maybe it wouldnt have happend....

synthesis .yea i was thinkin that too now i know i can see the future .... its amazing the cost of everything though. as for bringin up dirt i kinda wish she didnt tell me too.

--------------------
Mice have feelings

InvisibleChronic7
    #3133469 - 09/14/04 08:19 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Its so much better to know, at least your not gonna waste any more of your time with her now, SO many girls use the excuse "i was really drunk" but at the end of the day ive never cheated on a girlfriend and ive been very drunk and had girls throwin themselves at me so in my eyes theres NO excuse for cheating unless theyre in love with the person they cheated on you with.

Youll find alot of the time feelings you get about someone your really close to are usually right, me and my sister can read each other like books and practically have conversations with just looks

--------------------

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: I dreamt the future [Re: Chronic7]
    #3133736 - 09/14/04 09:49 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

cool shit, sorry about your girl but you sound like you wanted to break up so whatever

i had a dream that this cute asian chick i know wanted to do the nasty with me on film.

Then the next day she was all crying to me that her boyfriend broke up with her.

so the dream didnt exactly tell the future... yet

:smirk:

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

OfflineBigNerd
Sociable loner
Male User Gallery

Loc: local elementary school
    #3133741 - 09/14/04 09:51 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I've had many dreams like that, though they are usually months or years in advance. I'll get a deja vu sort of feeling, but instead of thinking "This feels familiar," I think "I dreamt this when I was 12 or so." It usually only lasts for maybe 10-15 seconds, but everything will be the same: sights, sounds, thoughts, smells, people.

BigNerd

--------------------
Sometimes karma needs a little help.

Invisiblesynthesis
everydayjunglist

Loc: va
Re: I dreamt the future [Re: Chronic7]
    #3133747 - 09/14/04 09:52 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

in my eyes theres NO excuse for cheating unless theyre in love with the person they cheated on you with.

yeah but if somebody finds themselves in love with another person then they shouldn't still be with the other person to cheat on in the first place. theres no excuses for cheating IMO, no matter what the circumstances are. and yeah you're right the #1 excuse for ho's these days is they were drunk, when they damn well know exactly what they were doing. if a chick really loves you she wouldnt put herself in that position in the first place. if she wants to get drunk and hang out with random "new" dudes she proabably wasnt relationship material in the firstplace.

--------------------
http://www.infowars.com

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

#3133770 - 09/14/04 09:58 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

cheating? meh...

theirs laws to it.

one: if your engaged or married, no cheating.

two: if youve been dating a month or less, its not even really cheating.

Three: if you are in different states or countries, cheating is fine.
(we call it the law or area codes)

and if your really drunk, then whatever. What can you do right?

and on exctasy, its ok to get a sensuas body massage under any circumstances
:grin:

--------------------

Offlineiluan
Keep your stickon the ice.
Male User Gallery

Loc: lookin at crazy in the re...
    #3133777 - 09/14/04 10:00 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

synthesis said:
Quote:

in my eyes theres NO excuse for cheating unless theyre in love with the person they cheated on you with.

yeah but if somebody finds themselves in love with another person then they shouldn't still be with the other person to cheat on in the first place. theres no excuses for cheating IMO, no matter what the circumstances are. and yeah you're right the #1 excuse for ho's these days is they were drunk, when they damn well know exactly what they were doing. if a chick really loves you she wouldnt put herself in that position in the first place. if she wants to get drunk and hang out with random "new" dudes she proabably wasnt relationship material in the firstplace.

:thumbup: There is NO excuse for cheating, PERIOD!

--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!

I do what i can with what i don't have!

Edited by iluan (09/14/04 10:01 AM)

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Re: I dreamt the future [Re: iluan]
    #3133799 - 09/14/04 10:07 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

so, cheating is when you have AGREED to have a monogomous relationship with someone right?

cuz theres definetly nothin wrong with polygomy in the sexual sense. And if you tell someone your not gonna sleep with anyone else and then you do, is that so much worse than any other lie?

i mean yeah it is but whatever

:grin:

--------------------

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
    #3133838 - 09/14/04 10:21 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

one time i had a dream that i was field dressing a deer, and eating a hot dog at the same time.

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Re: I dreamt the future [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3133849 - 09/14/04 10:22 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

fuck i had a dream once where i was in some babylonian crypt, but their was a subway that had this video game that was like all about bestiality and i won it and the prize was salad. Another dream i had these bunnies with gaping hollowed out assholes and little puppies inside.

more where that came from.

I honestly think my dreams fucking blow all theories of dream interpretation out the window. Anyone who claims to understand my dreams is neck deep in bullshit.

--------------------

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: I dreamt the future [Re: Moonshoe]
    #3133889 - 09/14/04 10:31 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

fuck yeah, dude ive seen/done the craziest shit in dreams, take a couple diphenhydramines (recomended dose on bottle not tripping amount) and 3 grams of melatonin and it will show ya what is really on your mind.

InvisibleChronic7
    #3133893 - 09/14/04 10:32 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

i had a dream i was drowning the other night

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom