Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSlapnutz
Loc: Talahasse Florida
Re: Trippin' out the aminals
    #307725 - 05/02/01 08:35 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

>>"Unless your cat tells you to give it acid AND NO NOT WHILE YOU'RE ON ACID!! YOU MUST BE SOBER KITTY SIGNS A RELASE WAVER AND YOU HAVE A WITNESS!"
youre attempts to make me, or anyone else for that matter, laugh are in vain. [tripinco=gay] so there we have the facts. If you ever say something of that magnitude again, ill be sure to piss in your bloody mouth as I beat the crap out of you. go home you fucking 12 year old.

--------------------
---Slapnutz List of Idiots---
Tripinco
Drunkgoat

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHydro
addict
Loc: In your closet..
    #307962 - 05/02/01 08:50 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

B..but its in kitty's best interest. Of course I care about it's health. Why else would I go out of my way to not only prevent killing the tiny beast, but to also spare only the finest of H20 purified bong rippage' kisses! I can see it in kitty's droopy little eyes that it is lovin' every minute of it! Albert Hoffman found 'trippin' spiders form more complicated, advanced webs then 'sobor' spiders. Who is to stand in the way of kitty reaching a higher level of consciousness and forming itself a better web..?

I figure 1/2 a hit, a ball of yarn, and kitty should be content for the night. ;-)

Hydro has spoken!
Please! Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!

--------------------
Hydro has spoken!

OfflineIntox
journeyman
Re: Trippin' out the aminals [Re: Hydro]
    #308026 - 05/02/01 09:41 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Nooooo!
Not 1/2 a hit,that would be enough to make a 150lbs person trip,this is a 5lbs cat that doesn't know what the hell is going on.If your going to give it acid,give it the smallest effective dose possible,at least for the first time.

OfflineShroom Gecko
journeyman

Re: Trippin' out the aminals [Re: Intox]
    #308028 - 05/02/01 09:42 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

actually, half a hit is probably still a huge amount for such a small animal. Why don't you start him out small like 1/10 a hit or so. If you scare him with a huge does at first, he might not ever like it. Slowly build up the dose.

OfflineThe Mad Hatter
addict
Re: Trippin' out the aminals [Re: Shroom Gecko]
    #308035 - 05/02/01 09:50 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

How about you don't do it at all? Nobody should be given acid without their knowledge of it including all animals. You will almost certainly give your cat a bad trip.

InvisibleKid
Carpal Tunnel
    #308052 - 05/02/01 10:07 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

A cat weighs about 20 pounds. A human weights 6 to 12 times that amount, say on average, 9 times that amount. So, 1/2 of acid will be like 9/2 (4.5 hits) to your cat. A little hefty. Try 1/8 or at most 1/4 of a hit. But I (legally, must) advise against doing this...

Offlinec007jason
journeyman
    #308084 - 05/02/01 10:52 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Hell yes .. do that shit man, ive been wanting to be my cat high for sometime, but i keep forgeting!

I think if you get some really weak acid, or some really measciline, and put it under the uv light for a sec .. it should be weaker. Then kitty will be enjoy it more, if it down to it level. But weaken the acid, and i say go for it man!

He's a cat love and he's got his cats, life of understanding of what it is and what place in the world the cat has, as a pet. Hell it may make the cat smarter .. who knows!

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: Trippin' out the aminals [Re: c007jason]
    #308113 - 05/02/01 11:27 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

i used to think u were smart but ive just lost all respect for u and all those other sick fucks out there who like to torture living things for your enjoyment hopefully the cat will flip out and rip you apart while tripping

We're all mad here...

OfflineShroom Gecko
journeyman

#308413 - 05/03/01 10:23 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

You're all fucking hypocrites if you think it is fine to give a cat catnip to get it high but not acid. Did the cat tell you to give it catnip??? If a cat can get high on catnip and like it then why not a SMALL does of lsd??? Have you ever tripped with a cat around? It really strange, its like you can almost talk to them, now why not get them more on the same level as you. and if you all feel so protective of animals, why don't you go join peta or something and try and stop all drug testing on animals, or do you just like bashing people once in a while to make your self feel better because you think you did something good for a change.

"I see stupid people"

InvisibleHydro
addict
Re: Trippin' out the aminals [Re: Shroom Gecko]
    #308635 - 05/03/01 03:53 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Anyone notice this topic just spawned a bunch of others around the board? Geez..

Anyways, I am going to give kitty a 1/4 tab of week acid. I will guide the little beast through it's adventure and try to comfort it the best I know how. If kitty freaks, then I guess thats my bad.. If it likes it, kitty can be expecting another 1/4 hit in another few months. ;-)

Hydro has spoken!

--------------------
Hydro has spoken!

InvisibleCrasher
αἱρετίζω
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Tardy to the Party
    #308643 - 05/03/01 03:58 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Dear god man. I'm going to get a hamster to feed shrooms to, but doing that to your cat is just sick. I realize that what I'd be doing is wrong, but you're laughing about it. I just hope to god that you're doing drugs have left your testicles small, shriveled and sterile. Never procreate! NEVER!

As of 04-10-01, I hereby declare myself an official Mycelial Ninja. Others may join, its a free dojo.
never do business with Jamisoninc.com, He rips you off and then calls you a liar.

--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

OfflineIntox
journeyman
Re: Trippin' out the aminals [Re: Crasher]
    #308819 - 05/03/01 08:09 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

"I am going to give kitty a 1/4 tab of week acid"

My advice would be to start out with a smaller amount than that for its first trip.At least test the cat to see if it can even handle acid.1/8 hit of weak acid is enough to make the cat trip.It's better to be safe than sorry.

OfflineJeeLiX
Sober
 User Gallery

Loc: Toostoned, AZ
Re: Trippin' out the aminals [Re: Intox]
    #308826 - 05/03/01 08:18 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Yes that is fucked up, don't do it you fucking moron. And if you are give it like 1/20th of a hit, cats don't weigh 20 pounds more like 5.

--------------------
"If you don't stand up for somethin, you'll fall for anything." Martin L. King

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
Re: Trippin' out the aminals [Re: Crasher]
    #308864 - 05/03/01 08:50 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

one time i took acid and pretended to be a tiger then stalked people around the apartment. tripped a few people out fucking hard. but this one couple tripped me out hard when this girl reached into this guys mouth and tried to yank out a necklace he had in his teeth, it looked like she was tearing out his organs and he was resisting by biting down on them and they were both loughing hysterically, i went bloop. and they all went blip and their were irving signs walpapared on evry surface and the carpet got deeper and deeper and the room was a footballfeild squared in size and i was mearly a hollow speck of infinate hugeness.
then some asshole brought a jumpy huge rotweiler. and started talking about how it was well trained because he always feircely punished it and fired shotgun blasts near it when it wouldnt shut up.
so ANYWAY. i shifted my wieght and the dog lunged and snarled. i said " hey evrybody? did you see that? i diddnt do anything, sombody get rid of this fucking abused dog before he hurts someone or someone like me freaks" (we were all on acid)

that guy was never allowed back.

so my point is, animals and acid dont mix EVEN when they arent the ones on it, your pretty naieve to think an animal will sit with you and enjoy a moment of bliss and unity with you. chances are they will tear your face off while you trip unaware of the graveness of your situation.
this dog KNEW we were all fucked. at one point it came up to me and started licking my face and i was so scared, and i knew it could tell. so i just let it lick me and sat very still saying "nice doggy" repediately in a baby-talk tone. it was fucked because my expression was one of terror. and the owner sat there all pleased that i was tripping and scared of his fucking dog.

in the past year that guy became an abusive sociopath to all the people around, particularly those who he was associated with. a few times he showed up drunk and loud and put choke-hands on friends of mine. so yah. this is the kinda guy that abuses animals and tries to control people around him.
BTW he is a bonified and certified crackhead.

the fact that some people are deluded enough to abuse animals thinking they are doing good work WITHOUT crack, histories of abuse, or psychosis is sad indeed. but some people serously do harm for no other reason than they find it humorous or entertaining. buy a fucking TV, your too immature for a cat or dog! or go hunting. those animals at least know to run and dont have any trust and love for you to betray unknowingly.

when i come on saying i have a pet tick and im getting him drunk... i mean that i have a pet tick, because im a crazy person, and i say im getting him drunk because im sarcastically making a mockery of idiots of fuck up their animals, and then i rationalize im doing it second-hand (ingested blood) to mock those EQUALLY moronic people who dose their animals in smaller doses and rationalize that is OK in small doses. guess what... theirs hypocrites, and its fucking sad that they have so much support because obviously alot of people dose their animals, and for their own personal egos and fear of guilt, aggree uniformly as a collective that toking up clovis and rover is A-OK. FUCK YOU.
yes im telling off alot of people. but somebody ought to have the guts to do it. im not afraid to face a mob of fucking sadists and self-deluded animal abusers who built up mental blocks of ritiousness reguarding their thoughtless activity.

i have a funny feeling these "people" have developed many other mental blocks to help them forget about other shit they do. but you know what. they are liars. to themselves, and all those people they wish desperately for respect from.
sad little people with sad little pets

so you think you know a few tokes is ok for animals? what else do you KNOW? do you KNOW youre a deluded moron?
do you KNOW that the animal would be fine without tokes and love you reguardless of your habit? do you actually need the sympathy of your pet to be so true that you would resort to punishing its mind and body as youve punished your own?
yes pots fun, but it gives you the shakes doesnt it? makes you feel socially awkward eh?
so you smoke alone with your pet, and hey, nobodies looking...... why not? heh, ill bet youed fuck it too.

then when it turns out ok and the animal is entertaining you introduce such activity to your friends knowing the animal wont fuck up.

still think its all just hot air? think you have a time tested practice to protect? i cant express how much i fucking hate you arrogant pricks. you ought to hate yourselves if you knew how many horrible lies you tell yourselves. i wont buy it, ever, because unlike the apparent majority of you, i havent dosed my animals, i love them and i know they love me in their little minds. their little heart-shaped souls radiating affection and appreciation for having an owner that can sympathize with them on thir own level and not have to force his own level upon them. some people swear their dog sits up to take the toke. no shit, an obidiant dog comes and sits when the master commands. in training they learn to do so dispite distraction, like smoke in the face.
ugh, now im on a rant. but ive made my feelings on the topic fairly clear. if you practice this. stop it. and if you have a dog that "likes" it stop it. its like a mother blowing pot at a baby, in fact its exactly the same, yopu ought to see your pet as your child if you really care for it. I have a kitten. he bites and scratches, he likes to roughouse, he likes boxes, he sleeps on my belly or snuggles up in my arms when i sleep. he always tries to follow me outside. he runs around playing with toys. he cries when hes hungry.

I have a 3 yr old sister. shes the same way. hey. heres an idea, why dont i smoke her up? ill just put some pot-trichomes in her ultrasonic humidifier when she sleeps or maybe drug her brownies. ill bet she will act all funny and tommorow she will act like she wants more. so ill slip her some more, wont my friends think is cute!
sickos. genuine sickos, and so many of you. the best you can do is admit you have a problem and feel bad about it and cease. denying it is only making you animals suffer, and well, makes you more and more delusional. maybe youll end up like that local crack feind i mentioned with the jittery dog.
just remember their are people you will show your little "trick" to and they will be disgusted. and they will out you, talk shit about you, and you will think they are liers or ignorant. your whole woulds will crumble. it happens evry day. repenting is good, it is healthy. nothing is better than admitting youre wrong, do it for your animals, please. they love you.

thou speakest arite
i am the merry wanderer of the night

InvisibleCrasher
αἱρετίζω
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Tardy to the Party
    #308911 - 05/03/01 09:40 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I just hope that the next time you animal abusers 'shroom, the animal bites you or turns into satan and rips your soul from your pot-stenched body. Why don't you go raise a crack baby, its the same thing

As of 04-10-01, I hereby declare myself an official Mycelial Ninja. Others may join, its a free dojo.
never do business with Jamisoninc.com, He rips you off and then calls you a liar.

--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

#308922 - 05/03/01 09:54 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

uh huh, so you would carefully get the animal high for your amuzement. and there we have the exact rationalization i was talking about. heres an idea. how bout you just love it the way it is and spare it the experimentation. i know you think you could do it carefully, and in you mind you mean well. but good intentions and caution are flying in the face of the fact that its still unconsentual and unwitting drugging of a houshold pet. no matter how well you convince yourself otherwise, for as i mentioned. i wont buy it, you might.

thou speakest arite

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Trippin' out the aminals [Re: Mitchnast]
    #308964 - 05/03/01 11:13 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I am not really going to get into this animal shit of turning on animals but the tiger comment opened up a reminder of what has past.

Back in the 1970's I had read in the paper in Oregon about a dude who killed three lions at the Portland Zoo. Anyway he was commited to a nut house (Damish, where Ken Keysey's One Flew over the Coo Coos Nest wasfilmed and about).

Well I was living in Portland in the early 1970s and everyday my wife and I would take our daughter to Laurelhurst Park in Southeast Portland. We lived one block away.

And everyday we were there we would see this long-haired hippie guy wearing an faded army fatigue camoflaged jacket drinking two to three quarts of beer every time we were there in the park.

This person also had theree dogs he brought to the park each day while he drankl to keep him company.

Eventually he made friends with my daughter and my wife and soon I would say hello to him once in a while.

I will say that he was a loner who basically did not want to be bothered.

After knowing this person for about two years, one day he finally relented and shared his problems with my wife and I.

It seems that one night after partying he and a friend were very drunk and stone on LSD. They went up to the Portland zoo and fed LSD laced meat to the lions at the zoo (3 of them). After the lions started to get off on the LSD, my friends friend started to tease the lions by making noise, throwing rocks and branches at them and getting them to roar and act real pissed off.

Then his friend fell into the lions pit and that was the end of him.

So my frined went home to his house and got a double-barreled shotgun, went back to the zoo and killed all three of the lions.

For that he was given a suspended sentence and committed to Damish for a period of time.

And not to be smart about this, I also knew another person here in Seatle who deatlt LSD back in 1974. He fed his Black Israeli Afghan dog 2 hits of acid and after a while the dog began to freak out and bark at the legs of the table as if the legs were dancing to and fro.

He too was stoned out of his mind and as many people who own Afghans will tell you that they are not the brightest animals in the world and are very low on the dog intelligence quotas and thus h the dog would not stop barking at him and the legs. This in turn freaked the guy out.. So this person beat the shit out of the dog while both were high on th acid and killed the animal.

He too did jail time.

I have posted uthis information before but as I mentioned earlier, newbies always seem to draw fire by bringing up this sickness in their lives.

Stop fucking with someones head and quit giving drugs to animals.

No wonder drugs are illegal. ITs because of people like you who think it is cute to get them high.

Get a girlfriend or somone who can decide for theirselves if they want to trip.

Get a fucking life.

mj

Have a shroomy day and may all of your days be shroomy.

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Re: Trippin' out the aminals [Re: mjshroomer]
    #309149 - 05/04/01 07:03 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

hey MJ. you misread my post. dont tell me off like that when you diddnt get the facts. unless of course that wasnt aimed at me.

thou speakest arite

InvisibleHydro
addict
Re: Trippin' out the aminals [Re: Mitchnast]
    #309157 - 05/04/01 07:50 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I love being around aminals while I'm trippin'! It's excelent to drop a few hits and wrestle and ruffhouse with a big dumb doggy. No need to fear them. Fear is something that only accompanies ignorance. You only have to understand them. They are not human. They do work a litte different. As does every species.

So smoking pot give you the shakes and makes you enter a state in which you feel socially awkward eh? Why do you even bother smoking? I don't feel like that at all! If I did, I wouldn't want to smoke it anymore..

In close, I don't abuse aminals. I love all aminals. I don't have to justify anything for anyone, not even for myself. I don't feed myself horrible lies to amuse my self-ego. Nuff said..

Kitty will be downing 1/4 hit of small orange, poorly kept, gel tab some time this upcoming week. Wish it luck.. ;-)

Hydro has spoken!

--------------------
Hydro has spoken!

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

#309187 - 05/04/01 08:38 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

yah yah. passively call me ignorant because i was afraid of a jittery abused dog that lunged and snarled at me when i shifed my weight onto the other foot. fact is i do understand it. i know the dog was abused, i know its jumpy because the owner fires a shotgun at it to (as he put it) "remind him whos boss" and BTW, this dog was HUGE, all muscle.
it was a guard dog actually, and was encouraged buy his owner to attack, remember, the owner was a sick man.

no im not blaiming the dog. i was totally blaiming the owner and the treatment he gave the dog. i know hes just a frightened animal. but animals like that dont belong in a house full of acid-trippers on halloween.

and nobody knows they feed themselves lies. because they buy it. but if you are in fact dosing your animal and consider it a loving act, then you are lying to yourself.

im guessing you were joking about dosing kitty on geltab. because youre so intelligent and love all animals.

"In close, I don't abuse aminals. I love all aminals. I don't have to justify anything for anyone, not even for myself. I don't feed myself horrible lies to amuse my self-ego. Nuff said.. "

what an ironically ego-feeding auto-contradictory statement. it doesnt mean youre bad or anything. it just means you can say things and not realize they are not nesisarily true.
it only goes to show how people can be wrong when they KNOW dosing animals is all good.

if the statement were true, then youed never woullda needed to make it. its like a paradox.

like, if i said "im a lier" and ive never told a lie. it would be a lie. and therefore be true, but that means ive never lied, so it would be false. too infinately complex to figure out. but the important fact is dosing animals is creul no matter how good of a person you know are (reference to ego-feeding)

thou speakest arite

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag