Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Need something for dinner?
    #3083786 -

I'm getting hungry and I have no dinner.
Only thing i can think of to eat is oodles of noodles.

Maybe I'll swing by my friend's house and raid his frige.

So what are you people having for dinner?


--------------------

"I want your Soul.
I will eat your soul."
-Aphex Twin

:dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need something for dinner? [Re: Requiem]
    #3083797 -

steak


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need something for dinner? [Re: Requiem]
    #3083817 -

I'm making veggie stirfry with tofu, raviolis and peas. I know it doesn't go well together that well so I'll just stick to the veg and tofu!


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need something for dinner? [Re: Ripple]
    #3083819 -

Steak is good. U cooking it?


--------------------

"I want your Soul.
I will eat your soul."
-Aphex Twin

:dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need something for dinner? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3083826 -

raviolis? And what is this? Peas :thumbup:


--------------------

"I want your Soul.
I will eat your soul."
-Aphex Twin

:dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need something for dinner? [Re: Requiem]
    #3083827 -

5 cheese raviolli and some chocolate pudding for desert. Yay for home "cooking"


--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need something for dinner? [Re: unbeliever]
    #3083833 -

I only ever had canned raviolli. 5 cheese raviolli sounds good.


--------------------

"I want your Soul.
I will eat your soul."
-Aphex Twin

:dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Dinner Tonight! TrancedShroom 770 10 04/30/06 08:49 PM
by TrancedShroom
* saturday night dinner
( 1 2 all )
JT 1,072 22 07/02/11 06:33 PM
by WakeboardrB
* Breakfast for dinner.
( 1 2 all )
ROFL_my_ WAFFLE 3,662 28 01/21/11 08:19 PM
by Enjoywho
* Are you having Christmas leftovers for dinner? er... what are you having?
( 1 2 all )
XUL 1,690 23 12/27/11 07:56 PM
by Split Minded
* Dinner Out Was a Cop Out mpd 612 16 03/02/13 07:45 PM
by mpd
* rainbow dinner
( 1 2 3 all )
Doctor_Dick 2,085 47 12/12/09 08:39 PM
by plasma
* What are you eating for dinner tonight?
( 1 2 3 all )
mirage 1,744 44 05/25/11 10:52 PM
by the human abstract
* Tripping at the fam's Thanksgiving Dinner
( 1 2 all )
Sheekle 1,439 30 11/03/11 02:05 AM
by runningfox2002

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
795 topic views. 4 members, 4 guests and 91 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.