Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
saturday night dinner
    #14707465 -



mmmm with a grapefruit the size of a soccer ball for later, to eat and mix with the gin.

what are you eating/do you like grocery store sushi?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: saturday night dinner [Re: JT]
    #14707472 -

Cool! Mine:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: saturday night dinner [Re: GEncore]
    #14707489 -

dip it in some marinara and you're fricken golden

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: saturday night dinner [Re: JT]
    #14707586 -

grilled sausages
fried peppers/onions
cut rolls, place sausage + peppers/onions + provolone cheese inside

:homerdrool:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: saturday night dinner [Re: JT]
    #14707622 -

Tonight it's quinoa stuffed peppers and homemade lentil soup. :drooling:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: saturday night dinner [Re: FractalDust]
    #14707637 -

Pommes donner und bratwurst.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: saturday night dinner [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #14707642 -

Golden curry chicken and basmati rice 8)

And weed


--------------------


۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: saturday night dinner [Re: propensity]
    #14707652 -

propensity said:
And weed



But of course.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: FractalDust]
    #14707661 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: saturday night dinner [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #14707668 -

dr_gonz said:
FractalDust said:
Tonight it's quinoa stuffed peppers and homemade lentil soup. :drooling:



recipes?



seconded, need recipes. quinoa is SO good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: saturday night dinner [Re: propensity]
    #14707678 -

At work. Planning on getting shitfaced tonight, so I'm gonna try and get someone to bring me a Subway footlong. Make it a nice, moderately healthy meal tonight with lots of water so I won't wake up and want to kill myself.


--------------------
Prohibition didn't work for God; Eve ate the fruit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: saturday night dinner [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #14707687 -

dr_gonz said:
FractalDust said:
Tonight it's quinoa stuffed peppers and homemade lentil soup. :drooling:



recipes?



The stuffed peppers I just improvise. I prepare the quinoa with veggies, tempeh, worcestershire sauce, tomato sauce and garlic then I stuff the green peppers and bake.

Here's the lentil soup recipe I use:

Lemony Lentil Soup

1 cup green or brown lentils
    1 carton (32 ounces) veggie broth
    2 cups water
    1 bay leaf
    1/2 teaspoon oregano
    1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper and salt
    1/2 teaspoon curry powder
    1 medium yellow onion, chopped very finely
    olive oil, as needed
    1/2 cup white rice
    2 lemons

Directions:

. Rinse lentils in strainer until water runs through clear.  Put in a soup pot along with the veggie broth and 2 cups water, bring to a boil.

2. Lower heat to a medium high simmer (steady bubbling, but not boiling). Add bay leaf, oregano, pepper, and curry powder, then cover and let cook for 25 minutes.

3. While the lentils are cooking, saute onion in olive oil untill the onions are soft (about 5-6 minutes). When the soup has cooked for 25 minutes, add the sauted onion, and the rice.  Continue cooking covered for another 20 minutes.  Remove bay leaf.

4. Ladle soup into four bowls, and serve each bowl with half of a lemon squeezed over soup, and fresh ground pepper, to taste.

This recipe may also be processed in a food mill to produce  a creamy texture. You may also use brown rice, in which case, add the rice at the same time as the lentils.

Excellent with hot vegan bread and argula salad.

Serves: 4 hearty, Preparation time: 10 min 45 to cook


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: saturday night dinner [Re: JT]
    #14707695 -

Oh man, sushi. It's been a while. Almost as long as gin.  :tongue:

I'm going to be feasting on half a delicious cheese steak hoagie and french fries that I couldn't finish at the restaurant last night.

It was delicious last night. A few minutes in the toaster oven and I'm sure it will be at least 9/10 as good.

MMMMMM Although sushi sounds really fuckin good right about now.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: saturday night dinner [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #14707722 -

I kinda hate being single and unskilled at cooking. Don't get me wrong, I can whip up some meals that are delicious, but its pretty easy stuff, and its always things that you can't make individual portions of. Its a whole pot full of food that I'll have to eat on for 4 days to get rid of.

So I basically just go to the local places and order $3-4 meals and drink water. Sometimes its just fast food all day, but I normally get down moderately healthy food at least half the week.

I also don't have the patience to cook for myself.


--------------------
Prohibition didn't work for God; Eve ate the fruit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: saturday night dinner [Re: Joolz]
    #14707744 -

I wish I could cook, I'm just eating some raviolis and meatballs tonight.

I like supermarket sushi, It's alright, nothing too special.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: saturday night dinner [Re: Joolz]
    #14707747 -

Cooking is fun. It's a very rewarding hobby.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: saturday night dinner [Re: FractalDust]
    #14707751 -

FractalDust said:
Cooking is fun. It's a very rewarding hobby.



:yesnod:

Especially if you smoke bud, it's quite fun


--------------------


۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: saturday night dinner [Re: propensity]
    #14707755 -

propensity said:
FractalDust said:
Cooking is fun. It's a very rewarding hobby.



:yesnod:

Especially if you smoke bud, it's quite fun



I smoke a lot of bud. :awesome:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: saturday night dinner [Re: Pancho The Dog]
    #14707756 -

Pancho The Dog said:
I wish I could cook, I'm just eating some raviolis and meatballs tonight.

I like supermarket sushi, It's alright, nothing too special.



The supermarket here has it's own sushi chef. Shit's bangin.

I used to work there 8 or so years back and the guy used to make me a plate of sushi and yellow fin tuna for my lunch break, for free.

DELICIOUS!


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: saturday night dinner [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #14707774 -

I should take up cooking as a hobby, but its difficult to go to the store and spend 60 bucks on food, only to go home and have to cook it, only to cook too much, only to throw away half of it later. Cooking for two would be easier, because then you would probably have left overs, but not like 3 or 4 meals worth. I guess I have a problem of overcooking or something.

Fuck it. SUBWAY! EAT FRESH!


--------------------
Prohibition didn't work for God; Eve ate the fruit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What's for dinner? (a pictorial thread)
( 1 2 all )
Cepheus 2,272 30 05/17/09 03:36 AM
by meatcakeman
* Curry lentil soup.
( 1 2 all )
Psy Baba 1,526 20 09/23/09 10:21 AM
by thedudenj
* favorie breakfast, lunch and dinner
( 1 2 all )
trANce 2,402 23 01/10/12 02:36 PM
by HunterChez
* .
( 1 2 all )
z_x_x_z 1,804 35 09/28/10 06:34 PM
by fapjack
* What should dinner be? Spooge 1,786 16 09/25/06 11:10 PM
by Spooge
* Just made lentils for the first time pwnasaurus 588 7 08/14/13 09:02 PM
by shivas.wisdom
* Families house raided after searching how to cook lentils and buy a pressure cooker!
( 1 2 all )
snoot 3,323 24 08/04/13 01:10 PM
by Salomon
* what i had for dinner last night
( 1 2 3 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 4,080 48 08/02/04 07:06 AM
by Adom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,072 topic views. 5 members, 12 guests and 122 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.