Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Tripping at the fam's Thanksgiving Dinner [Re: weedist]
    #15316146 -

weedist said:
Sheekle said:
weedist said:
You know that rule about setting? :nonono:



yeah it was like "something something setting something something yeah umm then the setting thing"



Well fuck dude, do it, and record it so I can get a kick out of you cowering in the corner as your aunt crushes your soul



I don't know where I would hide the camera, and I don't want videos of these nature involving myself out on the internet


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping at the fam's Thanksgiving Dinner [Re: Sheekle]
    #15316152 -

So you do have hidden stash of fucks then?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping at the fam's Thanksgiving Dinner [Re: Sheekle]
    #15316153 -

Sheekle said:
I don't want videos of these nature involving myself out on the internet



This is not about what you want anymore.
I want to see these videos.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping at the fam's Thanksgiving Dinner [Re: abltsandwich]
    #15316161 -

weedist said:
So you do have hidden stash of fucks then?



No, I usually just keep it in the satchel that I carry around with me at all times. When people ask for em I tell them that I'm not allowed to give any away. Works every time.
abltsandwich said:
Sheekle said:
I don't want videos of these nature involving myself out on the internet



This is not about what you want anymore.
I want to see these videos.



Oh, alright in that case I'll take a video. Had I not known that it wasn't about what I want anymore than I would've never considered taking the video.


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping at the fam's Thanksgiving Dinner [Re: Sheekle]
    #15316165 -

I don't mean to play my own skin flute here but I'm gonna fall asleep.

Don't mean to beat my own meat here


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping at the fam's Thanksgiving Dinner [Re: Sheekle]
    #15316166 -

Not tripping at the thanksgiving thing: :cool:
Tripping at the thanksgiving thing: :awecid: :cool:


note the additional awecid in the second one


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping at the fam's Thanksgiving Dinner [Re: Sheekle]
    #15316184 -

Please for the love of god record that shit and put it up on youtube so we can laugh our asses off.

I predict nudity and the deflowering of the mashed potatoes to say the least


--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping at the fam's Thanksgiving Dinner [Re: Sheekle]
    #15316202 -

If you want to be cool you need to take at least 6 hits of acid or else you wont be as cool as This guy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping at the fam's Thanksgiving Dinner [Re: trekie]
    #15316220 -

trekie said:
Please for the love of god record that shit and put it up on youtube so we can laugh our asses off.

I predict nudity and the deflowering of the mashed potatoes to say the least



At least it wont be a pie lol or maaaybe;)


--------------------
                              ...to have some fun?                            Nobody knows :wink:

Anything I say or talk about is strictly for my own search of knowledge and to satisfy my thirst of curiosity.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping at the fam's Thanksgiving Dinner [Re: abltsandwich]
    #15316222 -

trips at thanks giving

:scumbagsteve:

refuses to consume turkey because it's a dead reencarnation of yourself


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping at the fam's Thanksgiving Dinner [Re: Salomon]
    #15316269 -

Or he'll hear the turkey gobble and get up and walk or crawl towards him on the table and freak out.  Thatd be epic!  Doubt that could happen but funny to imagine


--------------------
                              ...to have some fun?                            Nobody knows :wink:

Anything I say or talk about is strictly for my own search of knowledge and to satisfy my thirst of curiosity.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Gobble! Gobble! (A Thanksgiving Day Post) PapaverS 1,880 4 11/29/02 06:52 PM
by Ripple
* Happy Thanksgiving Ripple 1,836 9 10/16/02 02:51 AM
by juicemonkey
* Easter dinner notapillow 632 11 04/12/04 01:48 AM
by jtseaweed
* One fresh 38.5g EQ for dinner! longshot 1,077 5 01/19/06 12:44 PM
by DNKYD
* Have you ever met someone tripping...
( 1 2 all )
filthysock 3,784 31 04/10/06 08:53 AM
by unbeliever
* When non pillows take shrooms (trip report inside)
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 6,433 37 05/02/05 08:38 PM
by notapillow
* Happy Thanksgiving Ripple 1,428 8 11/28/02 11:26 PM
by Ripple
* William S. Burroughs A Thanksgiving Prayer SKINNYDOGGY 1,369 10 11/27/03 09:02 PM
by Panoramix

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,439 topic views. 3 members, 32 guests and 336 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.