Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Loc: Bergen, Norway
A piece of an e-mail to my x, who here feels me on this one?
    #3068585 - 08/30/04 10:18 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I'm writing this e-mail to my x-girlfriend who is now a good friend and I'm telling her my feelings for an upcoming trip. Its basically just rambling but I'm going to share the little piece with you guys and my question is whether you agree to what I say on my feelings on tripping in this piece. I want to know if this is comon or not, since I dont often see or hear about people responding to a dose such as I do.

"Yeah! Its mushroom season now! Woohoo! In adition to that I ordered 20 grams of mushrooms for 1000 krones and I'll be earning 2000 on that when I sell it, and I'll keep the ball rolling till I get a nice profit... also I think I'll trip on that stash - the dude who's sending is sending a few grams extra as his apologie for being late and I'll trip on that. I'm thinking a 3 grammer. Its tolerable, but still, a nifty amount! An amount that nicely crosses the border towards Total intro-spiritual-spective psychedelia. When you have had a few trips under my belt like I have (and seriously I have only had a FEW according to what I refer to as a "good amount") you tend to gain the understanding for entheogenic mushrooms which doesnt allow you to simply JUMP at the thought of tripping... I have gotten to the point of feeling queezy and getting butterflies in my stomouch when even holding as much as 1.5 grams in my hands! I read a good piece yesterday in the book of Terrence McKenna ("Foods Of The Gods") where he talks about Ecstacy. Not the drug, the experience. Basically, before having read this he introduced the theory of ecstacy being the prime source of natural human search and much the source of search by shamans. Anyway, what he nicely clarified was that ecstacy (and especially the ecstacy entheogens give) is far from mere pleasure and satisfaction... ecstacy is the feeling of being overwelmed at any factor of the human experience, being love, fear, happyness... terror can be as much ecstacy as supreme-love. This I so agree with. Not having experienced any hardcore fear during tripping exactly, but the notion I agree with because whenever I have a trip ahead of me, a dose in my hands, a trip-date the next day... whatever... whenever I know I'm going to trip I'm both excited and terrified. I know I'm in for a one hell of a fucking ride no matter what, its a ticket that I'd rather die than not take but would most certainly keep my seet belt locked the fuck on. I spend alot of contemplation before tripping. The first times its also highly spiritual... but the experience is very gentle and welcoming the first times... the "entitiy of the mushroom" takes you all the way in, ofcourse, but remains your guide... when you've done it a couple of times its as if you are growing up, its as if you're parent has told you, "I'll always protect you, and there is no outcome (or income) to fear whatsoever, but your on your own now... jump off the diving board and fall into the ocean from a hundred meters, the ocean is infinately deep and there is no way you'll be harmed, but this time your doing it on your own, I'm not going to be your wings and float you down". You know. For me at least, each dose begs an initiate hundred meter dive into an ocean which feels, in reality like a TREMENDOUS OVEREXAGURATED amount of heavy all-over-the-body orgasmic ecstacy which lasts the first fifteen-thirty minutes where in the right conditions I find it easiest (as if no other option is available) to lie down just being able to say "ohhhh..." its overwelming... and its this start that gives me the butterflies when thinking about. The funny thing is it needent necessarily be like that, I could, purely from will of choice DECIDE to be up and going, up and running... directing the ecstacy in other ways, but in any case its knee-bending ecstacy. These are my thoughts on my upcoming trip, and yes, a 3 grammer... because I know this is possible, lol, I have done more, on one occasion LOTS more (12 grams, which was all to much at that moment, in retrospect it was an experience like any other experience, an experience in the past) but what I'm struggling to know is what should I do during the trip?! I canot possibly walk around amongst the kids at school in that condition, lately the weather is very wet so outside is a no-no, so I guess I'll be in my room. So, my first intentive solo in an enclosed room trip. I think I'll make it one of those classical, "I was laying in my bed listening to trippy music watching the motion behind my eyelids" trips which so many speak of. Appearantly this has its own glory. I dont know. Preferably it would be a sunny day and I could trip on some mountain, I would hardly stress the thought then, but oh well, I'll give it a go (saying this hesistantly)."

--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Re: A piece of an e-mail to my x, who here feels me on this one? [Re: filthysock]
    #3068976 - 08/30/04 11:58 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I was referring, simply, to pre-trip-anxiety. But I see no one has interest of answering and feeling embaressed about possibly having said something wrong I say bye.

--------------------

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Re: A piece of an e-mail to my x, who here feels me on this one? [Re: filthysock]
    #3069006 - 08/30/04 12:08 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Man, 1000 krones?

That's equal to $200 Canadian... that's $10 per gram!!!

That's fucked up how it's more expensive at a place where it's legal.

Invisibleoneducktwoducks
Re: A piece of an e-mail to my x, who here feels me on this *DELETED* [Re: filthysock]
    #3069123 - 08/30/04 12:37 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Post deleted by oneducktwoducks

Reason for deletion: .

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Re: A piece of an e-mail to my x, who here feels me on this [Re: oneducktwoducks]
    #3069160 - 08/30/04 12:46 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

She'll probably see that huge thing and press the delete button.:lol:

OfflineDF2K
Me.
Male User Gallery

Loc: The land before time
Re: A piece of an e-mail to my x, who here feels me on this [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #3069575 - 08/30/04 02:29 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

i cant stand reading huge blocsk of text, its rather annoying

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Re: A piece of an e-mail to my x, who here feels me on this one? [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #3072609 - 08/31/04 03:37 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

HeavyToilet said:
Man, 1000 krones?

That's equal to $200 Canadian... that's $10 per gram!!!

That's fucked up how it's more expensive at a place where it's legal.

Thats the way it is, ANYTHING that gets illegalised will cost more. I know its cheap, its half off from what you get when you buy smaller weights off the street. This guy doesnt work like that, I got his number on my phone and make big orders through messages, and his mails come in packages so discrete.

I'll remember using paragraphs. I just copied from the e-mail and pasted.

So I'll just ask the whole above question in one small question:
DO any of you get pre-trip-anxiety and feel (when you're coming up) that your too ecstatic to even talk, your brain has to go through the initial stage to be able to recollect itself. And doesnt this whole happening give you butterfly's in your stoumouch just thinking about before tripping?

--------------------

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

#3072653 - 08/31/04 03:56 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I get that from all drugs except benzo's.  For me its my body going 'hey there, what the fuck?!?! WHAT DID YOU POISON ME WITH' then going.. 'aaaahhhhhhhh' in relief when it kicks in :wink:

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
    #3074751 - 08/31/04 04:13 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

post it in norwegian, filthysock :smile:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck