Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
NE Gathering 04 Live Action Video!!!
    #3049684 -

I had forgotten all about this nifty little vidoe of the tug o war.  Thanks to Vamps help everyone can see it now!!!!!!!!

http://www.shroomery.org/gathering/videos/tugowar.avi

  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: 
watching it brought back all my happy memories of the gathering.  I hope it brings you all joy!


--------------------
Namaste: "I honour that place in you where the whole Universe resides. And when I am in that place in me and you are in that place in you,
there is only one of us."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NE Gathering 04 Live Action Video!!! [Re: Spiffy]
    #3049799 -

I take full responsibility as team co-captain for us winning!

In not telling why though :shocked:


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NE Gathering 04 Live Action Video!!! [Re: Spiffy]
    #3049808 -

Yay!

Too bad my team lost. :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NE Gathering 04 Live Action Video!!! [Re: Redstorm]
    #3049817 -

is that yu ripple with the ny accent


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NE Gathering 04 Live Action Video!!! [Re: Spiffy]
    #3049820 -

Truely classic! Thanks for posting that. :smile:

I think Ripple's team cheated, though. :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NE Gathering 04 Live Action Video!!! [Re: Redstorm]
    #3049844 -

good times


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NE Gathering 04 Live Action Video!!! [Re: Redstorm]
    #3049850 -

I just picked all the big guys! :wink:


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NE Gathering 04 Live Action Video!!! [Re: Ripple]
    #3049855 -

You sure did. Thats why I was on the other team, little 'ol me. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NE Gathering 04 Live Action Video!!! [Re: notapillow]
    #3049865 -

notapillow said:
is that yu ripple with the ny accent



yeah that's me.


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NE Gathering 04 Live Action Video!!! [Re: Redstorm]
    #3049872 -

Redstorm said:
You sure did. Thats why I was on the other team, little 'ol me. :smile:



You got the height but I needed weight :wink:


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NE Gathering 04 Live Action Video!!! [Re: Spiffy]
    #3049878 -

Something's happening :laugh:


--------------------
Every Animal Is Someone 🌱 watchdominion.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NE Gathering 04 Live Action Video!!! [Re: Ripple]
    #3049880 -

Yeah, all 140 of me didn't help my team much. :smile:

I'll have to pack on some weight for next year.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NE Gathering 04 Live Action Video!!! [Re: Spiffy]
    #3049888 -

Oh my gosh, that looks like so much fun. I am so going to try and make it to the gathering next year.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NE Gathering 04 Live Action Video!!! [Re: MOTH]
    #3049892 -

It will be the time of your life, thats for sure. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NE Gathering 04 Live Action Video!!! [Re: MOTH]
    #3049901 -

EllemyshShade said:
Oh my gosh, that looks like so much fun. I am so going to try and make it to the gathering next year.



what gets me is how many of us were there!

what was the count Redstorm?


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NE Gathering 04 Live Action Video!!! [Re: Redstorm]
    #3049906 -

Lol, remember how the first night we were to fucked to find our own tent, and that chick had to find it for us? who was that?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NE Gathering 04 Live Action Video!!! [Re: Dreamer987]
    #3049925 -

Dam, Suffer rescued me and got me back to my tent at least 10 times.

It was an adventure getting back everytime I visited another campfire!

My fire was not quite the becon :wink:


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NE Gathering 04 Live Action Video!!! [Re: Spiffy]
    #3049926 -

:thumbup: That was awesome! I hope to go to a gathering someday. :heart:


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NE Gathering 04 Live Action Video!!! [Re: Dreamer987]
    #3049928 -

lol ripple is so into it
way to go guys :laugh:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NE Gathering 04 Live Action Video!!! [Re: Ripple]
    #3049943 -

Ripple said:
Dam, Suffer rescued me and got me back to my tent at least 10 times.

It was an adventure getting back everytime I visited another campfire!

My fire was not quite the becon :wink:



hehe...that's great stuff.  :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I wish I was going to the NE gathering. MOTH 1,020 15 04/27/04 04:36 PM
by baltazar
* Name that Shroomery member (pictures)
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 3,794 45 02/14/05 09:00 AM
by Thin White Duke
* ok who will i be meeting at the NE gathering? NO MAYBES!
( 1 2 all )
Todcasil 1,651 31 02/18/05 07:31 PM
by kaiowas
* Gatherings
( 1 2 3 4 all )
silversoul7 6,839 60 12/26/04 12:13 PM
by candyaddict
* How long till the first Shroomery gathering gets raided?
( 1 2 3 all )
ivi 7,232 46 03/29/05 11:48 PM
by baraka
* Europe Gathering 2005 !!! (organizing and ideas?)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
stefan 15,049 140 01/06/05 02:32 AM
by Hamurabi
* florida rainbow gathering
( 1 2 all )
fee 2,376 21 01/31/05 07:13 PM
by Entheocybe
* UPDATE on the Europe Gathering 2005
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
stefan 15,517 110 04/03/05 03:12 AM
by stefan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,175 topic views. 5 members, 162 guests and 78 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.