Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

I just got some shocking news!
    #3011152 - 08/16/04 10:13 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Okay, so my friend just called me.  He is friends with my cousin as well.  And my cousin was just at Coventry, with a dude hes only met twice and didn't know very well at all and the guys father. 

On the way back they stopped in Buffalo, New York to let my cousin piss.  Now let me give you a little info about this father and son...they are stupid people from what i know.  The dad is a pretty bad alcoholic and smokes lots of pot, as well as the kid.  I'm not saying they are stupid cause they smoke lots of pot and the dad is almost a raging alcoholic (from what i heard from a girl i know who dated the son).  And so, my cousin was pissing, and he come's out of the bathroom and he discoveres, the car is GONE!  They left without him.  My cousin was probably freaking out, as would i.  He called his mom first thing and told her what happened, and so she called the state troopers or whatever over there to go pick him up.  (my cousin has nothing to worry about drug wise or anything cause he doesn't smoke anything, or drink) And so the state troopers picked him up, i don't know where they took him, i don't know many details about this yet.  But then the father and son claim that they "realized they left him behind" (i think my cousin called them and left a message of what happend and whats going on).  So the people turn around, don't know how far they got, but they got quite a whiles away.  And i guess they picked him up again and are on there way home.  He is supposed to be home wednesday i hear. 

But tomorrow i want to call my Aunt to see whats up.  I wanna get details from her.  And i REALLY want to be at his house when he gets home, cause i bet my aunt will go crazy on these people.  I don't really know this kid very well, but we don't like eachother at all really.  We have gotten in so many arguments and talked shit about eachother and have come close to fighting a few times but never did. 

But anyways, i want to be there.  I want to see what these people have to say and I may get involved with it depending on what goes on.  But i can really picture my uncle getting a gun out or something or just even talking to these people (he's a scary guy and you DO NOT want him to have ANY shit on you for whatever reason at all, he will beat your ass SOO incredibally bad.  He took karate/judo/martial arts, whatever he took, i don't knwo the specific thing but whatever he did he took it for years and years.  He will take you down with ease and so bad you will never get up.  Sorry, but to continue the ramblins of my uncle, he taught me how to rip someones balls off, and all these cool things that i'm not very good at doing since i haven't tried half of them or anything and i was getting drunk with him late at night when he taught me, but hes an awesome guy if he likes you and you are cool to him, hes also very hilarious, but ANYWAYS back to the story) and scarying the shit out of them and getting in there face.  He would not back down and he wouold terrify these people. 

I'm honestly really pissed off at them, me and my cousin are like best friends, we hang out a lot.  The biggest difference is that i like to party as in get stoned and drink, and he stays sober.  But i like that, it's cool, and i'm proud of him for never getting sucked into stupid people trying to make him smoke or drink.  And anyways but me and him are almost like twins, we look a lot alike (people have confused us for eachother many times) and we have a lot of same likes and i love him cause hes awesome. 

I don't want to get emotional about this i feel for him a lot cause i would be freaked out like hell if that happened to me.  And i'm pissed at these people.  And you don't want to screw over my cousin, or anyone in my family really, cause we have a big family, and EVERYONE in our family loves everyone too death and will do anything and i don't know you don't wanna screw with the family. 

To finsih this long as post that most of you probably stopped reading, i'm excited to see my cousin, anxious to see these dumbass', and here his stories about Coventry and see his pictures.

Sorry for sidetracking so much and getting kinda emotional...a few brews do that to you sometimes. :shrug:

And thanks to anyone who read that all, i really needed to vent, cause i'm honestly frustrated and kinda angry.

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Edited by YouEnjoyMyself (08/16/04 10:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJaRRn
Lost in Space
Male User Gallery

Loc: Standing on the Cosmic Sh...
Re: I just got some shocking news! [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #3011700 - 08/17/04 12:23 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

> i really needed to vent, cause i'm honestly frustrated and kinda angry.

NP  :smile:

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: I just got some shocking news! [Re: JaRRn]
    #3011712 - 08/17/04 12:26 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

thanks. I'm looking forward to seeing him though, cause all of the peoples opinions on coventry i've gotten were from phantasytour's message board and like 98% of those people are dumb fucks and just talk shit for no reason and don't know what they are talking about. So i can get a REAL opinion that is a knowledgable one, and sober one instead of being someone whos tripping really hard and just saying it was a cool jam or something.

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom