Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Lucky North Florida... 2 hurricanes in 1 week!
    #2995420 -

Looks like hurricane charley is gonna hit the same area in north florida and south georgia as tropical storm bonnie. That's alot of rainfall for alotta fungii!

I hope they bring some rain to ATL for the weilii.

Edited by i2ancid (08/12/04 11:41 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lucky North Florida... 2 hurricanes in 1 week! [Re: I2ancid]
    #2996513 -

What a beautiful day in NW GA!! it rained all f'in day, at the temp drop recently just means, WHOO HOO!! Finally, I think my weilii patches are really gonna start kickin in. That sounds ridiculous and impatient, but geez louise, I didnt take advantage of those first rains like I should have. I love hurricanes, Maybe Ill run into some people in Cherokee and Cobb Co the next couple days, we should think about some kinda armband or something, like a tribe. does anyone else dream about mushies ALL the time?
Big Sloe in Cherokee Co

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lucky North Florida... 2 hurricanes in 1 week! [Re: rasjoe2112]
    #2996547 -

Let me know how it goes, I'm gonna be looking too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lucky North Florida... 2 hurricanes in 1 week! [Re: rasjoe2112]
    #2997244 -

Quote:
rasjoe2112 said:
does anyone else dream about mushies ALL the time?





No matter what else I'm doing, I am usually thinking about mushrooms. I once called out Copelandia while having sex with my girl. :shocked: :laugh: :grin:


--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Edited by Ekstaza (08/13/04 07:39 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lucky North Florida... 2 hurricanes in 1 week! [Re: Ekstaza]
    #2997959 -

^^ HAHAHAHA! I dunno if that's a good or bad thing...


--------------------

"It is only those who do nothing who make no mistakes."
-Peter Kropotkin


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lucky North Florida... 2 hurricanes in 1 week! [Re: rasjoe2112]
    #2998286 -

I'll be checking my weilii patches tomorrow :smile:

If they're not up now, give it 2 weeks and the season should be kickin some ass, provided we get some rain. I can't fookin wait.

While we're waiting on the weilii, there should be a lot of cubes growin down south.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lucky North Florida... 2 hurricanes in 1 week! [Re: I2ancid]
    #2999467 -

75 just isnt safe, I love goin down south for cubies, but 75 is cop land, and I already lost one buddy on it this season. Luckilly, fresh mushies decompose in plastic, so they might not have any evidence against him, but hey man, its just too dangerous. Ill be waiting for the weil's. Anyone wanna get together for a big shroomery pizza party or something?!?
Big Sloe of Cherokee Co

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lucky North Florida... 2 hurricanes in 1 week! [Re: rasjoe2112]
    #2999639 -

I have a kickass weilii patch in woodstock, wanna get together and search all day scoping out new spots and maybe have a sample at the end of the day? (=

I'm 18, I live in dallas ga, about 15-20 minutes west of marietta.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lucky North Florida... 2 hurricanes in 1 week! [Re: I2ancid]
    #3001130 -

Sad thing is, I LIVE in North Florida, and I am actually excited about the hurricane. Its bad when your love of shrooms overides your instinct for self-preservation.


--------------------
"There is no greater power in heaven and earth than the thought of the son of man. Though unseen by the eyes of the body,yet each thought has mighty strength, even such strength can shake the heavens." -Gospel of the Essenes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lucky North Florida... 2 hurricanes in 1 week! [Re: dmtrypr]
    #3001310 -

I was in the middle of hurricane andrew in south florida. Hurricanes always excite me, send adrenalin flowin.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lucky North Florida... 2 hurricanes in 1 week! [Re: I2ancid]
    #3001634 -

I feel sorry for the folks in Florida now... I mean, a Cat 4 hurricane... they're fucked. :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lucky North Florida... 2 hurricanes in 1 week! [Re: Gumby]
    #3001654 -

Any finds today?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lucky North Florida... 2 hurricanes in 1 week! [Re: I2ancid]
    #3001667 -

Negative.. haven't had a chance to look really. Been busy all day. Perhaps on Sunday.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lucky North Florida... 2 hurricanes in 1 week! [Re: Gumby]
    #3001741 -

yeah, all this rain might be a bit too much or it could make 'em explode. I have a feeling they'll be out in force. North Florida is unbelievable right now...best I've seen it in years. Everyone is finding TONS-really more than any one person can pick. I could go within 10 minutes of my house any night over the past 2 months and find 100 or more guaranteed. just thought I'd let y'all know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lucky North Florida... 2 hurricanes in 1 week! [Re: shroomaster]
    #3001819 -

Its not as bad a hurricane as u think Gumby. Dont worry, im in the gainesville area and havent been killed yet. Just a lot of rain.

Peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lucky North Florida... 2 hurricanes in 1 week! [Re: Nemesis_2000]
    #3002516 -

im in the jacksonville area and it has not been too bad as of yet...hope it doesnt get worse...drunk...bye

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lucky North Florida... 2 hurricanes in 1 week! [Re: Nemesis_2000]
    #3002869 -

lol... Gainesville is a long way away from where it hit. Sustained winds at 145mph and storm surge up to 18feet is bad news.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lucky North Florida... 2 hurricanes in 1 week! [Re: Gumby]
    #3004244 -

Well yesterday was a high of 77 and low of 56 and the day before that rained 1.55 inches. I'm heading out with a guy from here to go searching the weilii, if anyone else finds some let me know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lucky North Florida... 2 hurricanes in 1 week! [Re: Nemesis_2000]
    #3005086 -

The hurricane didn't hit Gainesville.

...and 8 inches of rainfall isn't so lucky

Edited by wandrnshaman (08/14/04 05:59 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lucky North Florida... 2 hurricanes in 1 week! [Re: wandrnshaman]
    #3005209 -

rasjoe and I found ONE weilii in our patch. It was small too, it smelled like a mix between rotting chicken and beef jerky. It smelled gross at first but in a beautiful kind of way.

They're out but theyre few and far between so be patient before wasting a day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What's out there in North Florida??? Cusero 1,416 1 07/08/02 05:04 PM
by Gumby
* North Florida find/question shroomadelic 1,188 6 08/20/03 01:58 PM
by Ekstaza
* A new field with a good find in north florida shroomadelic 1,881 13 08/24/03 12:34 PM
by GGreatOne234
* Gainesville Florida shrooms...a note on where to look! READ shroomaster 5,010 9 07/22/04 11:09 AM
by DEATH666
* Gainesville Florida Shroom Pickins' f8L 8,654 12 06/17/04 08:48 AM
by ilus
* shrooms in north FL davin 1,824 2 07/01/01 05:48 PM
by revo39564
* im in south florida (ft.lauderdale) StonerKid 3,962 11 09/04/11 08:18 PM
by anmcycle
* South Florida Tips
( 1 2 all )
Frappy 8,110 34 06/12/08 08:36 PM
by Alan Rockefeller

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
5,632 topic views. 1 members, 24 guests and 25 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.