Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
What kind of papers does the pub use?
    #2997367 -

Personally, I use:



but I'm not too picky.


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of papers does the pub use? [Re: gdman]
    #2997373 -

I prefer Rizla but I haven't tried tons or anything. Guess I got used to them rolling my own cigarettes. They are nice and even pinners don't taste bad.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of papers does the pub use? [Re: gdman]
    #2997386 -

i'm not too picky either, but i like the smoking red deluxe kind.


they're just so thin and theres basically NO ash from the paper.


--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of papers does the pub use? [Re: gdman]
    #2997393 -

ZigZag whites

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of papers does the pub use? [Re: felix]
    #2997394 -

Rice papers are my favorite type of paper.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of papers does the pub use? [Re: funkymonk]
    #2997398 -

yeah I use those sometimes


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of papers does the pub use? [Re: gdman]
    #2997406 -

ZigZag White's, the FunkDoobiest!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of papers does the pub use? [Re: gdman]
    #2997430 -

JOB 1.25 .......... i like the quality gum factor.... i hate it when you just finished rolling a good joint and then the paper wont stick


--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of papers does the pub use? [Re: gdman]
    #2997438 -

Bamboo


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of papers does the pub use? [Re: gdman]
    #2997439 -

for rolling i prefer tops, but usually have zigzag cutcorners on hand =)


--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!


I do what i can with what i don't have!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of papers does the pub use? [Re: iluan]
    #2997447 -

JUICY JAYS, BABY!


well.. not usually, but theyre my favorites

usually just a zig zag. but i love them juicy jays...


--------------------
that there, thats not me. :noway:
i go where i please. :yesnod:
im not here.:shake:
this isnt happening.:nonono:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of papers does the pub use? [Re: iluan]
    #2997461 -

Those things are like constuction paper!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of papers does the pub use? [Re: gdman]
    #2997470 -

gdman420 said:
Personally, I use:



but I'm not too picky.



Me too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of papers does the pub use? [Re: Adom]
    #2997478 -

yeah, those things are thick as hell.

what are the cutcorners actually for?


--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of papers does the pub use? [Re: felix]
    #2997489 -

a 'filter'

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of papers does the pub use? [Re: funkymonk]
    #2997490 -

you fold the end in on itself. if that makes sense

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of papers does the pub use? [Re: funkymonk]
    #2997504 -

so, it's like the rolled cardboard "filter"?

that's pretty cool, I should look for those.


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of papers does the pub use? [Re: Redstorm]
    #2997563 -

Redstorm said:
gdman420 said:
Personally, I use:



but I'm not too picky.



Me too.



Me Three.


--------------------
Without love in the dream
It will never come true

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of papers does the pub use? [Re: Hooty]
    #2997622 -

Zigzag whites, kutcorners. Mmm, been using them for years and they've never failed me.

A new friend from switzerland showed me how to roll backwards cones. So now I use really big hemp papers with normal corners. Throw in a tiny filter, put in dank, roll, light. Mmm... mastered them too. Now normal joints using zigzags take like a minute to roll and end up looking like cigarettes.

/bragging :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of papers does the pub use? [Re: gdman]
    #2997700 -

I hate zig zags for an unknown reason. JOB french lights are my paper of choice, but eh french people suck too haha...

Whatever, as long as they are not ez widers, extra thick, or have crappy gums.


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* papers?
( 1 2 all )
TheBear 3,253 21 05/13/03 07:23 AM
by Paid
* ZigZag Filters CherryBomM 976 15 12/19/08 10:10 PM
by notapillow
* A Question to the pub.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
boxtop703 10,360 196 02/25/05 01:07 AM
by boO
* Mushroom English paper.... a risk?
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 6,857 48 02/19/10 08:58 AM
by mongo lloyd
* Sunday morning bowl / coffee / paper err .... I mean pub
( 1 2 all )
JettaJay 2,103 26 01/30/05 12:09 PM
by Pathos
* Pub got any freestylers?
( 1 2 all )
2Experimental 2,836 23 01/21/05 12:22 AM
by 13eetleJuice
* Hey pub! i_rage_against 874 14 04/19/05 07:10 PM
by Skunk420
* The pub. an essay by joe joe666 1,293 6 03/19/19 09:48 PM
by tyrannicalrex

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,075 topic views. 6 members, 8 guests and 182 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.