Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineWorf
Lt. Commander

Loc: Final Frontier
UPS dipshits
    #2996552 - 08/12/04 04:47 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

So this foaf is excited start mycology and has all the materials necessary except he's been impatiently waiting for his PC because it was on backorder.

The date of delivery was today and so he waited all day in his apartment playing video games and listening to music. It's 4:30 and he finally steps outside to find a note on his door saying that UPS tried to deliver but was unable to. WTF!? It's possible they knocked but he couldn't hear it but they could have at least tried the doorbell. He knows they didn't try to ring it because it is fucking loud.

So now this foaf is again waiting impatiently for the next delivery attempt with a note saying "RING DOORBELL!" on his frontdoor.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePJDIDDLE
Female
Re: UPS dipshits *DELETED* [Re: Worf]
    #2996955 - 08/12/04 06:07 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by Script

Reason for deletion: .

Offlinegratefultenaciousj
journeyman
Re: UPS dipshits [Re: Worf]
    #2997514 - 08/12/04 08:16 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I believe, if you want, that you can go yourself and pick up your package from UPS. Normally they will just live packages buy the door unless you its something you have to sign for.

OfflineWorf
Lt. Commander

Loc: Final Frontier
Re: UPS dipshits [Re: PJDIDDLE]
    #2997519 - 08/12/04 08:18 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

script, my mom had 2 notebook computers worth $3500 stolen on their way to my step dad and his friend in iraq. It was insured but its been like pulling nails out of wood with fingertips trying to get that money. supposedly the check is in the mail now...

Invisiblesynthesis
everydayjunglist

Loc: va
    #2999314 - 08/13/04 06:09 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

outputrotation said:
So this foaf is excited start mycology and has all the materials necessary except he's been impatiently waiting for his PC because it was on backorder.

The date of delivery was today and so he waited all day in his apartment playing video games and listening to music. It's 4:30 and he finally steps outside to find a note on his door saying that UPS tried to deliver but was unable to. WTF!? It's possible they knocked but he couldn't hear it but they could have at least tried the doorbell. He knows they didn't try to ring it because it is fucking loud.

So now this foaf is again waiting impatiently for the next delivery attempt with a note saying "RING DOORBELL!" on his frontdoor.

its not UPS's fault that you couldnt hear the UPS driver knocking on the door. UPS drivers can't leave the package on the doorstep (driver release) in apt. complex's. (i used to be a UPS driver for a while until i got sick of it) for the simple reason it will get stolen

Your driver will make 3 attempts anyway, 3 days in a row so this time listen for the damn door.

--------------------
http://www.infowars.com

Invisiblesynthesis
everydayjunglist

Re: UPS dipshits [Re: gratefultenaciousj]
    #2999324 - 08/13/04 06:22 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

gratefultenaciousj said:
I believe, if you want, that you can go yourself and pick up your package from UPS. Normally they will just live packages buy the door unless you its something you have to sign for.

they will only "live" the packages "buy" the door if its in a safe area, in suburbs or single family homes where the package can't be seen by passersby.

before you all go dogging the UPS man, try to gain some common sense. the UPS man probably came by the apt., banged on the door or rang the doorbell, then left a note that he will come by tomorrow on the 2nd attempt.

--------------------

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #2999327 - 08/13/04 06:24 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

haha, ups is always chillin at the beach near me. there are never at least 5 trucks just chillin at the beach like all day.

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: UPS dipshits [Re: synthesis]
    #2999342 - 08/13/04 06:32 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Dude, chill the fuck out synthesis. If you like UPS then great. But dont bash someone else just because they have a differing opinion.

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

Invisiblesynthesis
everydayjunglist

Re: UPS dipshits [Re: hawksapprentice]
    #2999430 - 08/13/04 07:17 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

well if somebody wants to call them dipshits for just doing their job, then somebodys gotta stand up for the guys in brown  :crazy:

--------------------

Invisibleutopianglory
Spunkmuffin
Re: UPS dipshits [Re: hawksapprentice]
    #2999951 - 08/13/04 09:42 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:
Dude, chill the fuck out synthesis. If you like UPS then great. But dont bash someone else just because they have a differing opinion.

He doesn't "just have a differing opinion", the person has the opinion that the UPS guy is a dipshit because he didn't hear the UPS man knocking.

So if he wants to start a discussion using that type of logic, fair is fair - people defending the other side mildly aggressively should not be looked down upon either.

I can't imagine anybody voluntarily wants to lug a pressure cooker back to the same place two days in a row.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom