Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Lets see the TATS(not tits)!
    #2993405 -



This Tat I got done 6 months ago and is my best and biggest.  I have like 7 other ones, but just smaller all over.  This is my work in progress and am aiming for a sleeve.  If anyone else is into Tats, post a pic so we can all admire it!  Yeah right on!!!
And for those who think its stupid to put Tats on your body, I'm cool with that, you might like to hang art on your wall, I like to hang it on my body 4 EVA!!!  :thumbup:
Peace Love and shroominess, tattoonist too!!!  :tripping:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lets see the TATS(not tits)! [Re: SugarMagnolia]
    #2993434 -

Heres somebodys
  :cool:


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lets see the TATS(not tits)! [Re: OldSpice]
    #2993443 -

Alounacara said:
Heres somebodys
  :cool:



is tha ripples?? i know he has a dead tat

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lets see the TATS(not tits)! [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #2993453 -



thats mine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lets see the TATS(not tits)! [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #2993502 -

I like, very cool man.. as is SugMags.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lets see the TATS(not tits)! [Re: Adom]
    #2993531 -

i like them all


--------------------
If mushrooms grew in my house, and I could smoke in here, i'd have no reason to go outside?
-Brock D. 2004 (that's me)
---------------------------------------------------
if you feel like your gonna puke just go ahead and puke
you'll feel much better afterwards.
sometimes its fun, as long as it doesn't come out your nose, that sucks
-Sherm (from the shroomery)

Better smilies coming soon! By suffer
---------------------------------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lets see the TATS(not tits)! [Re: Adom]
    #2993537 -

Right on I love Tattooooos!!! Yeah! King, nice I like. I will post a pic of my husbands tomorrow when the shroomery lets me upload more kilobytes! His doesn't look that great right now though cuz he is tan and works outside and doesn't use sunscreen, I harp on him daily about it, but its all outta love! Yeah I love tattoos!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lets see the TATS(not tits)! *DELETED* [Re: SugarMagnolia]
    #2993589 -

Post deleted by Dragonaut

Reason for deletion: .


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lets see the TATS(not tits)! [Re: Dragonaut]
    #2993626 -

GG allin tribute?

-j

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lets see the TATS(not tits)! [Re: TheSlapnCapn]
    #2993631 -

YES!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lets see the TATS(not tits)! [Re: SugarMagnolia]
    #2993793 -



Don't ask where... I'll never tell

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lets see the TATS(not tits)! [Re: SugarMagnolia]
    #2993807 -

Awsome Tat Paw! .......And everyone elses too :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lets see the TATS(not tits)! [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #2993815 -

KingOftheThing said:


thats mine



I see we have a SUBLIME fan among us. My cousin is a HUGE fan. She actualy talked on the phone to Bradley?s dad. She has a site with his grave stone as you enter. She is a lesbian, sorry man :0)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lets see the TATS(not tits)! [Re: MycoCakeEater]
    #2993818 -

where is it?


--------------------
If mushrooms grew in my house, and I could smoke in here, i'd have no reason to go outside?
-Brock D. 2004 (that's me)
---------------------------------------------------
if you feel like your gonna puke just go ahead and puke
you'll feel much better afterwards.
sometimes its fun, as long as it doesn't come out your nose, that sucks
-Sherm (from the shroomery)

Better smilies coming soon! By suffer
---------------------------------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lets see the TATS(not tits)! [Re: MycoCakeEater]
    #2993822 -

ha, you just said nipple, and now your posting in a topic that says tits in the title!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lets see the TATS(not tits)! [Re: Dragonaut]
    #2994395 -

lesbian?


--------------------
If mushrooms grew in my house, and I could smoke in here, i'd have no reason to go outside?
-Brock D. 2004 (that's me)
---------------------------------------------------
if you feel like your gonna puke just go ahead and puke
you'll feel much better afterwards.
sometimes its fun, as long as it doesn't come out your nose, that sucks
-Sherm (from the shroomery)

Better smilies coming soon! By suffer
---------------------------------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lets see the TATS(not tits)! [Re: SugarMagnolia]
    #2994403 -



nice camel toe one your tat..lol


--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Edited by felix (08/12/04 02:04 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lets see the TATS(not tits)! [Re: felix]
    #2998906 -



:smile:


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lets see the TATS(not tits)! [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2998971 -



My husband and I both have the DJ one on our left shoulders. Aww, how sweet. We even designed it. The other one is just something I picked out at the tattoo place and changed it some. I got that one when my husband got back from Iraq. I'll post his some other time when I can upload more pics.  :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lets see the TATS(not tits)! [Re: Bri]
    #2998988 -

very nice bri!

hey phisgrrl, where on your body is that? i'm gonna take a guess and say lower back.


--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Edited by felix (08/13/04 01:55 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Happy Birthday KingOfTheThing!!! Liz 824 15 04/22/06 07:19 PM
by AislingGheal
* Lets see the TITS(and tats)!
( 1 2 all )
40oz 5,188 37 08/14/04 12:21 PM
by KAR0LiNAXXXX
* i got tatted up
( 1 2 3 all )
Banez 1,976 40 07/17/06 04:15 PM
by goobler
* lets see some tits and tats
( 1 2 all )
beejay 3,683 35 10/22/04 03:09 AM
by TODAY
* Baz Luhrmann - Sunscreen OneMoreRobot3021 836 3 06/05/06 01:29 PM
by Jim
* picture of my next tat
( 1 2 all )
Banez 2,851 37 10/19/06 12:58 PM
by goobler
* ass or tits?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Guitarpro1313 13,748 146 08/20/10 05:12 PM
by BiG_StroOnZ
* Piercings & Tats
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Silversoul 6,071 99 10/23/05 10:00 AM
by Retired

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,061 topic views. 0 members, 23 guests and 283 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.