Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Pics from my (mushroom) trip to Portugal
    #2978677 -

Hi all!

I'm back from my trip to Portugal and Hungary.

I had one of my best mushroom trips in nature in Portugal... Beautiful sunset, ocean, mountains, forests... It was wonderful! I hiked to the top of a small mountain from witch I had a view over the Atlantic Ocean and the beautiful coast. At the top was a little river with falls, wild horses, cows, rocks, plants, lizards, eucalyptus trees etc. That's where I drank my mushroom tea!  :smile:  :cool: :cool: :cool:  :sun:

Here are some pictures:









































Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics from my (mushroom) trip to Portugal [Re: Annom]
    #2978685 -

Wow, those are beautiful! I love the wild horses and cattle. Splendid, Portugal will definitely go on my list of places to travel.

Thanks for sharing.


--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics from my (mushroom) trip to Portugal [Re: daba]
    #2978704 -

I met two of the horses while tripping. I had not seen them yet and I was a little scared at first. The horses stayed with me my whole trip and I felt a cool connection between me and the horses :smile: It was such a great day!!! Clear blue sky... too bad I don't have pictures from the view I had while tripping. When I came back with a camera a few days later there were too many clouds.

The view over the Atlantic Ocean from the mountain, while tripping(edit: and with Shpongle, GD, and Phish),  was:  :ooo: :shocked: :smile: :grin: :mushroom2:

Edited by Annom (08/08/04 03:45 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics from my (mushroom) trip to Portugal [Re: Annom]
    #2978706 -

Wow, great pictures!

Why did you go to Portugal and how did you obtain the shrooms you took?




--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics from my (mushroom) trip to Portugal [Re: Annom]
    #2978715 -

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics from my (mushroom) trip to Portugal [Re: Learyfan]
    #2978718 -

My parents hired this house there:



I joined them for a week at their cost. Lucky me  :smile:... It was such a relaxing vacation! I made the mushroom tea in Holland and took it on the plane.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics from my (mushroom) trip to Portugal [Re: Annom]
    #2978766 -

amazing pics that must of been a GLLOOOORIOUS trip


--------------------
Fellow Shroomerites, if you Love expressing yourself with a dope tee shirt feast your 3rd eye on www.facebook.com/vicereversa
∞ Conscious Clothing for Conscious Minds ∞ Wear a tee , open a mind
Each shirt is spawned to Arouse Awareness <> We believe in Sustainability & Giving back <> Do you know of a community project or persons in need you feel deserves attention? - Tell us on our page And we just might pick the story > develop a tee > and donate the proceeds to that cause. ∞♥∞ Unget it, VICE REVERSA

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics from my (mushroom) trip to Portugal [Re: Annom]
    #2978868 -

Those are beautiful!!

This tree reminds me of yes album art.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics from my (mushroom) trip to Portugal [Re: Annom]
    #2979071 -

you might wana add some sorta dial up user beware message on that!
cool looking pics though.


--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!


I do what i can with what i don't have!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics from my (mushroom) trip to Portugal [Re: Annom]
    #2979362 -

Huh, none of the pictures loaded for me...I just get a red X in a small square box.  Refresh the page and I get the same thing :confused:.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics from my (mushroom) trip to Portugal [Re: theocean06]
    #2979390 -

Huh? They were working fine an hour ago and they were amazing!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics from my (mushroom) trip to Portugal [Re: Adom]
    #2979473 -

Never mind, the pictures are up now.

wow, those are some beautiful pictures annom

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics from my (mushroom) trip to Portugal [Re: Annom]
    #2979522 -

Very Nice! :smile:


--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics from my (mushroom) trip to Portugal [Re: Annom]
    #2979527 -

truely inspriring....

wow i need to go to Portugal and Hungary


--------------------

Quote:
emptywisdom said:
eat 'em all. The only way to introduce yourself to Lucy :wink:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Pic of me tripping! Purple_Voyage 2,581 14 11/08/02 02:11 AM
by zeta
* A Trans-Atlantic Subway?
( 1 2 3 all )
CherryBomM 3,459 47 11/29/04 04:06 AM
by CherryBom
* Portugal Bound, Should I Do It? Flop Johnson 608 4 12/16/05 03:55 AM
by KaptKid
* Nothing Matters! Pic of our tripping contract! Purple_Voyage 2,461 13 01/15/03 09:20 PM
by Anonymous
* ... Component 1,425 11 01/06/03 10:57 PM
by Component
* just pics from work
( 1 2 3 all )
frogsheath 12,104 40 12/20/02 11:11 AM
by AJ420
* Arizona outdoor pics Fred Garvin 2,732 16 11/04/02 09:49 PM
by Fred Garvin
* Climbing Pics! PapaverS 2,185 18 06/21/22 12:04 AM
by gamergod88

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,726 topic views. 6 members, 7 guests and 220 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.