Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
Re: Vermiculite in bombs at walmart
    #296495 - 04/18/01 09:35 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

heh. id just say "aww but its for growing pot and shrooms!"

or

"bombs eh? reeeallly? hmmmmmmmm" and stroke my chin

always wear a condom

the northern lights have seen queer sites
but the queerest they ever did see
was the night at the marge of lake lebarge
i cremated sam mcgee.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineALDER_057
addict

Re: Vermiculite in bombs at walmart [Re: Mitchnast]
    #296573 - 04/18/01 10:09 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

wally world in az still caries it:)

--------------------
Drug Dealing & Trading Forum

Offlinesnakeboy55
journeyman
Loc: maine usa
Re: Vermiculite in bombs at walmart [Re: Mitchnast]
    #296589 - 04/18/01 10:21 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I'm just glad I had some left over from a pot growing experiment. But that is running low I will need more and don't know where to find it. Any suggestions I'm in Maiane onthe New Hampshire border

Perception is subjective. So Accept,Reject,and Move on,in order to seek out fun at every opportunity,simplify where you can.

--------------------
Perception is subjective. So Accept,Reject,and Move on,in order to seek out fun at every opportunity,simplify where you can.

Anonymous

#296840 - 04/19/01 08:20 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Well if you don't feel like running out to Arizona to get some, you cn always order it from the SporeLab!

Take a trip to the Spore Lab @:
http://www.SporeLab.com

OfflineVlady
Stranger
    #296848 - 04/19/01 08:30 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Exactly Shroomzilla. 85/15

Offlinemiles
    #296905 - 04/19/01 10:58 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

this is so typical of these f*ing corporations. some idiot probably heard somewhere, completely unsubstantiated, that vermiculite was found in a bomb, so then without any verification, the same idiot mid level purchasing manager at these chains decides he is going to be the big hero in hopes of getting a stupid promotion and decides that they shouldn't carry it. he explains to his even more ignorant, greedy upper managers his rationale. it sounds good to those dumbasses and they have visions of how (insert national chain here) can be seen as a proactive organization, which hopefully will increase shareholder value.

i had a bitch of a time finding verm at home depot. they just stopped selling it, and put the remaining stock on clearance to get rid of it fast. go to a local nursery and ask them to order it for you. fuck the national corporations, the only thing they are concerned about is the wealth of the executives of their companies, regardless of what their advertisements say.

Offlinepsylohassee
enthusiast
Re: Vermiculite in bombs at walmart [Re: miles]
    #296911 - 04/19/01 11:07 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

or, the dude walked in wearing an anarchy tshirt, asked about something the dumb bitch never heard of, and she thought back to the ok city bombing , since its back in the news, and decided he looked like he was up to no good. Happens to me all the time.

Offlineuncarved_block
journeyman

Loc: High Country
Re: Vermiculite in bombs at walmart [Re: psylohassee]
    #296918 - 04/19/01 11:21 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I always try to wear one of my mindless follower t-shirts when I buy stuff like that. Something like Microsoft, DARE, or I've been meaning to get one from one of the "Family Values" hate organizations. That'll throw 'em off the trail!

"such a fine line between stupid and...clever."

--------------------
"such a fine line between stupid and...clever."

Offlinemiles
Re: Vermiculite in bombs at walmart [Re: uncarved_block]
    #296922 - 04/19/01 11:33 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

yes, the 95ers (at least 95% of the population are those mindless lemmings you charade as in your shopping sprees). go get yourself a Survivor t-shirt and you will have no problem

Offlinemagnusra

Re: Vermiculite in bombs at walmart [Re: miles]
    #296935 - 04/19/01 12:04 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Yea it is rather ridiculous that no one sells vermiculite. Im in the NY city area and went to Home Depot, K-Mart, Walmart, and a few other chain stores. The only place I could find it was at Franks Nursery. I believe they are a national chain so try there. The only problem is that it is somewhat coarse and they don't have different varieties, at least I didn't see any. But that was easily fixed by hand crushing it. It is rather effortless. But if you can't find any verm. anywhere by you, you ready for this one, TRY ONLINE! If you can't find vermiculite online than you are either retarded or just plain dead. You can find anything online, the only problem is finding a good e-tailer. It really does piss me off that people who use there computer to get on this board don't think to use it to find what they need. I am not really directing it towards those on this thread, but there are many on this board who still haven't made the connection. "I can't find any (Insert item here) anywhere by me. Does anyone live close and know a good spot?" Yea dick the thing you are using to type this feabile request. Sorry if I offended anyone here but I just had to say that. It's just common sense. For Christ's sake you probably buy someone's first born son, or a slave online but everyone just overlooks it. There is no reason not to do it, except for not trusting the internet. That's BS too. If you are buying from a good e-tailer and use a good credit card you are fine. Shit I bought the majority of my supplies online.

--------------------
[red]* The above post is not meant to be the thoughts and/or opinions of the author. I am relaying information for an acquintance and only write in first-person to simplify the process[/red]

OfflineKrendle
veteran
Re: Vermiculite in bombs at walmart [Re: magnusra]
    #297119 - 04/19/01 06:34 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Buying online isn't viable for everyone, and it isn't as conveniant as going 15minutes into town and picking it up though. I agree with what you're saying though, many people definately underutilize their internet connection.

This space for rent.

--------------------
First person to PM me with a truly witty sig gets to see their words at the bottom of my posts :wink:

OfflineALDER_057
addict

Re: Vermiculite in bombs at walmart [Re: Krendle]
    #297550 - 04/20/01 10:54 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

picked this up at the donkey....it may be the answer .........peace
http://www.schultz.com/news15.htm

--------------------
Drug Dealing & Trading Forum

OfflineDystopian Harbinger
Cheech Wizard

Re: Vermiculite in bombs at walmart [Re: ALDER_057]
    #297638 - 04/20/01 12:50 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I just dropped by a local nursery and found dozens of bags of verm stacked on a pallette 4' high right next to the wormcastings. I would call around to some smaller gardening suppliers other than wallyworld or Home DePot who may have only been under contract to carry the affected brand. Dont buy the bullshit about bomb use, most know that you could make bombs out of many other household items if one were so inclined.

--------------------
At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid.
-Nietzsche

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals